The response from JBOX

DeletedUser7092

Maybe you shouldn't bother watching anymore videos made by timmy if a few minutes was drawn out, you must be pretty busy so dont waste your time

DeletedUser

Maybe you shouldn't bother watching anymore videos made by timmy if a few minutes was drawn out, you must be pretty busy so dont waste your time

You really annoy me for some reason. And yes, it was drawn out, I was watching a PnP - not a music video.

FYI, that's the first time I've watched a video by timmy and it would be ignorant of me to not try it out and I will probably look at future videos if he makes them for interest. I also am pretty busy but I use as hell enjoy wasting time.

EDIT: bliss

frankelin
This message is hidden because frankelin is on your ignore list.

DeletedUser

Well, yeah, not alot of point in the video. Maybe if you had some type of dramatic voice-over it woulda been better. More in keeping with the movie intro.

The intro was basically pointless, the last minute was pointless...
You brought up some back story as has been pointed out, which was cool. The stats were tiny though.

I have one side question though. Do you ALWAYS use Can't touch this in your video PnP's? I watched the first half of the W!N vs flux one and that's all I could stand.

DeletedUser6982

Nice effort - and it's always good to see people trying to do good PnP. However, mot of the stats screenshots were too small to make much impact, and I feel you had a little too much of the music video....

Still - its a nice effort.

DeletedUser3312

Is this thah PnP?

This PnP is Awesomez... ~HEN~, I've nevah heard of you but because of this PnP I think you suck and are gonnah get, as Taras says, "Pawned" :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5175

Is this thah PnP?

This PnP is Awesomez... ~HEN~, I've nevah heard of you but because of this PnP I think you suck and are gonnah get, as Taras says, "Pawned" :icon_cool:

Hmmm because of this post i think you're gonna get "Pawned"

oh wait you dropped the ball in November :icon_redface:

DeletedUser3312

Hmmm because of this post i think you're gonna get "Pawned"

oh wait you dropped the ball in November :icon_redface:

Because of this post... Nope, still never heard of you :)
What happened in November :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser8385

i thought matt flan always gets pawned because hes bad... squad was a sweet tribe eh...

DeletedUser3312

Meh...
THE

haters.jpg

AND

care-cup-demotivational-poster-1209052332.jpg

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser8366

Mattyflan quit trolling and trying to hijack this thread on a world you don't even play.. you sucked in world 40 .net and you suck here.

On topic.. the Pnp may not be as good as Hen's, but it's still entertaining.. keep it up guys.

DeletedUser3312

Hmmm...

darthvaderwomanmakemeas.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, yeah, not alot of point in the video. Maybe if you had some type of dramatic voice-over it woulda been better. More in keeping with the movie intro.

The intro was basically pointless, the last minute was pointless...
You brought up some back story as has been pointed out, which was cool. The stats were tiny though.

I have one side question though. Do you ALWAYS use Can't touch this in your video PnP's? I watched the first half of the W!N vs flux one and that's all I could stand.

Thats abit ignorant then - the second part of that video is definitely better than the first half.. your loss :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser8772

Timmy, has anyone ever told you... You are incredibly boring?