The response from JBOX

DeletedUser

Thats abit ignorant then - the second part of that video is definitely better than the first half.. your loss :icon_rolleyes:

No - that's you being ignorant... The reason he thought the 2nd half was more boring (I presume) was that you overdid the 'Can't touch this' and that you've already used it in a previous PnP.

DeletedUser

No - that's you being ignorant... The reason he thought the 2nd half was more boring (I presume) was that you overdid the 'Can't touch this' and that you've already used it in a previous PnP.

read it again he was talking about a W1 video

DeletedUser

Well not really, but because you never read it properly it means you made a completely invalid post (but guessing thats not unusual :icon_razz: )

I did read it properly though. So, your post is completely invalid and is trolling. Run along.

DeletedUser

I did read it properly though. So, your post is completely invalid and is trolling. Run along.

no you didn't......... it was nothing to do with the current video, given Gettysburg was talking about his first Pnp video on W1, how could he have used the 'can't touch this' before...

but meh

DeletedUser

no you didn't......... it was nothing to do with the current video, given Gettysburg was talking about his first Pnp video on W1, how could he have used the 'can't touch this' before...

but meh

You can use a video more than once... And he makes it sound like he used 'Can't touch this' in his W1 PnP.

DeletedUser8385

just took the time to watch the video after the little intro it was actually purty good

DeletedUser

what is this :/

is this supposed to be a pnp thread...it sucks jst like th video :s

DeletedUser

You can use a video more than once... And he makes it sound like he used 'Can't touch this' in his W1 PnP.

That's because he did.... Thus asking if he used it in all his video's because I could only be assed to sit through 1 and a half.

DeletedUser

I thought the video was quite good, don't see what all the problems were with it :D

DeletedUser7369

I agree doom. the video was funny. for somebody to moan the video goes on too long (at 3 minutes all in) and then explain he loves wasting time seems a little retarded.

I think the majority of complaints probably relate to the fact we should have spent time explaining the following

Hen were originally in JBOX.

They left to be elite

We discussed merging the two tribes once a few leadership changes were made.

Hen explained that they wanted the top 15 players only. We refused as we saw no need to limit the numbers. Both tribes could have fitted in one.

The elitists from Hen proceeded to recruit 4 of our players ranked outsie our top 20. Yes thats right, the ones they didnt think were good enough to join in a merge were plenty good enough to be recruited.

Their elitist attitude has also seen them recruit players that seem unable to understand the meaning of an attack break. 3 noble trains landing after midnight. hmm if they wanted to be elite i suggest a little help for that noob.

With regards to the stats, JBOX may have only nobled slightly more than Hen but given we started to take them seriously a lot later that reflects the fact that we have caught up to them and overtaken them. Once the attack break is over i feel confident the gap will widen and JBOX will be feeding happily on HEN.

DeletedUser7369

fyi the evidence of their policy re merging

[09/12/2010 17:59:17] hypermobilty: hey if you want to merger we will take the 15 best

[09/12/2010 17:59:59] jpmullane/coramoor: you are already recruiting below your target standard
[09/12/2010 18:00:31] jpmullane/coramoor: so why would we accept an arbitrary limit that has nothing to do with the standard of the player?
[09/12/2010 18:00:58] jpmullane/coramoor: the guys you recruited would not have made the cut you were determined to insist on in order to merge yet you took them anyway

DeletedUser

I agree doom. the video was funny. for somebody to moan the video goes on too long (at 3 minutes all in) and then explain he loves wasting time seems a little retarded.

You lead PEST? That's a little retarded. :icon_wink: & wasting time efficiently... not watching crap.

I think the majority of complaints probably relate to the fact we should have spent time explaining the following

Hen were originally in JBOX.

They left to be elite

We discussed merging the two tribes once a few leadership changes were made.

Hen explained that they wanted the top 15 players only. We refused as we saw no need to limit the numbers. Both tribes could have fitted in one.

The elitists from Hen proceeded to recruit 4 of our players ranked outsie our top 20. Yes thats right, the ones they didnt think were good enough to join in a merge were plenty good enough to be recruited.

Their elitist attitude has also seen them recruit players that seem unable to understand the meaning of an attack break. 3 noble trains landing after midnight. hmm if they wanted to be elite i suggest a little help for that noob.

With regards to the stats, JBOX may have only nobled slightly more than Hen but given we started to take them seriously a lot later that reflects the fact that we have caught up to them and overtaken them. Once the attack break is over i feel confident the gap will widen and JBOX will be feeding happily on HEN.

The problem is... I don't care. :icon_razz: I was in JBOX. It was a *censored*. Everything was a mess, the tribe was a complete disaster tbh.

DeletedUser7369

Things change. The hen lot left timmy and chubbs took over I joined and all of a sudden there is a good tribe here. What date did you leave?

DeletedUser7369

You lead PEST? That's a little retarded. :icon_wink: & wasting time efficiently... not watching crap.

Leading pest has been an honour. Every world needs tribes like pest and JBOX. A collection of good players willing to take the time to teach others the tricks that they have learned over years playing the game. If you look at the players in both tribes i think it is obvious that the tribal wars community has gained new skilled players as a result of their existence. So many players in both tribes had been playing some time without learning the term sniping and now they are all proficient in it......or will be. other skills taught include cancel sniping and t-trains.

I take great pride in the achievements of pest members in mastering new skills. That we have been grinding out a stalemate with FATE is great credit to us given our many (previously) inexperienced members.

With regards to the wasting time efficiently, not actually possible. you see anything that is done efficiently is not a waste of time purely by reference to their definitions. Sorry to be pedantic but i am bored with no farming.

Finally, my apology for using the term retarded. I appreciate the level of offence i may have caused the mentally handicapped and regret that sincerely.

DeletedUser7369

Where have we said we left to be elite? You wasnt even in the tribe when many of us left.

I was informed that players left due to the lack of skill shown by new recruits. That is an example of an elitist attitude if ever i heard it. I myself prefer to teach the less skilled players and i think it is clear that this has had the desired effect.

If you left for other reasons then i apologise to you. I can only go on what i have heard. I would however draw your attention to my skype chat with hyper where he indicated that only the top 15 players would be considered. That is enough evidence for me that elitism was a motivating factor for him. If it wasnt then i suspect he would have asked for the most active and shared his skills with them as we have done.