The Silent War

DeletedUser

18 - FREE - 4/10 Dont know much about this tribe tbh, hope they are fighting KA/AK, as it would make sense.

18 FREE - Very quiet tribe, and as such i don't know anything about them. Only thing i can say is maybe they should fight KA/AK in order to expand a little ?
17 FREE -I don't know every much about them they I've talked to a member near myself and he is nice guy. There war with AK/KA is close. 5/10

These are a few brief quotes collected from Rate the Top 20 Tribes, which demonstrates why I've titled this "The Silent War". Many people have no idea that KA are fighting FREE and those that do have misdirected ideas as to what is happening :icon_wink:

Seeing this recurring situation while trolling these forums I wondered if anyone was curious as to what was really happeneing and I had a master stroke

:icon_idea:

"I willz show dem the tru7h!!1!" :icon_cool:
633865699023806015-CURIOSITY.jpg

Earlier this year war kicked off between our tribes :icon_biggrin: However all was not well, and our allies at the time, EXP in particular, were keen on us becomming allies with Free to face a different enemy. A NAP was set up :icon_neutral: and we were prepared to put aside differences and go into talks for the greater good. However, they made unreasonable demands, they wished we would kick out two of our more aggressive members, because they had been fighting them across a long period of time (beyong the war). Now any rim tribe knows that aggressive players are rarer out on the edge then in the core, and when you have some you would be foolish to let them go. They wouldn't compromise, their first mistake...

lolcats_oh-noes_ihasletgo1.jpg

So, by March the war engine geared up, and our south eastern front began to get into motion. With realatively slow but unwavering progress, the limited force were able to move into Free teritory. I can tell you that the skills of the individual Free players, plus the support they recieved was more than varied. The larger players were using the ignorance and troops of the smaller, to better there chances. So last month we hit Jamzof, a top 20 player of their tribe, and showed them what we could do :icon_twisted: Their second mistake was thinking that his skill and their minor's support would be enough.
lolcat7.gif

Anyway, that's a brief history and explaination of "The Silent War" which hopefully won't be silent much more. Beneath are the stats from March until today, and a link to the TW player profile of Jamzof.

http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk1/index.php?page=player&id=177633

Side 1:
Tribes: KA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Timeframe: 01/03/2010 00:00:00 to 05/07/2010 17:44:06

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 152
Side 2: 33
Difference: 119

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,095,464
Side 2: 197,423
Difference: 898,041

chart

Then over the last month;

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 46
Side 2: 13
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 378,768
Side 2: 72,318
Difference: 306,450

chart

Night Mare Productions

*Disclaimer: This is an individuals insight into the war, and is in no way tied into the council at KA. It's all me babe :icon_biggrin: sweet dreams x.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that, I had no idea what was going on over there :)

DeletedUser6951

Ah marek, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The two aggressive rare players that you wouldn't let go of: -FF- and tienus. Where are they now?

GONE

As for Jamzof - well he was surrounded by your players in the middle of a K controlled by you and you still took forever to get him out of there.

Sneak attacking inactives also got most of those fantastic gains for you. Let's look back to when the war actually started and see what the stats tell us eh?

Side 1:
Tribes: KA AK
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 175
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 1,628,078
Side 2: 1,344,384
Difference: 283,694

chart

Granted you are ahead, but we are are a mere third of your size. Not very impressive.

So in conclusion - yes you are winning at the moment but it's really nothing to be proud of.

You are winning against a small rim tribe while AK is getting taken down by W1N.

Or to put it another way you are celebrating getting the fire in the living room lit while the basement is on fire.

DeletedUser

Hey wuggy, hope you don't mind but I would like to refute your statements. Let me explain.

-FF- and tienus played well and deserve respect. They've left now for personal reasons, something unavoidable from our point of view. My point was that, at the time, they were good players and had done nothing wrong. You were making unfair demands which we couldn't agree to.

Jamzof was a top 20 player of your tribe, on the k28/27 border. Once we had chosen him as a target, we assumed he would of been stacked to the high heavens, and a large fight. A few attacks later, and we saw the stacking was poor, as was his personal skill. In all fairness he was able to snipe a couple of trains, but not much else. My point is, if he was in our teritory and such an easy target, why didn't he get some real support?

Finally, your last point that us winning is nothing to be proud of, is also wrong. Remember we are fighting 3 fronts, the other two are much bigger than us and take our forces appropriately. Those in our south east border are the only ones who can attack you, and they are to a success. From the stats you can see that they are getting more and more successful as time goes by.

@Fesian- your welcome, that's what this is here for. Hopefully Wuggy will stay and argue/share his perspective on the war, so everyone on the forums can see both sides. (and hopefully write something more relevant on the top 20 forums)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2278

FREE position is not that good either ,u are also near W1N,they have viilages in the k's where u dominate
is not that hard to figure it out that exp wanted allies against w1n,and 2 tribes like urs and ka would have been good allies if not of the disbanding of exp

DeletedUser

Now, now you cannot play the fighting the larger tribe excuse. That is your choice, you didn't have to go at war with LRAG nor W1N.

DeletedUser

Now, now you cannot play the fighting the larger tribe excuse. That is your choice, you didn't have to go at war with LRAG nor W1N.

Who needs the excuse? We're winning. But the fact remains only a limited amount of our villages are devoted against Free. I think we're working at a nice rate against Free, not overly fast, but a consistant rate.

DeletedUser

Time will tell TW has a way of changing in a heart beat.

DeletedUser6951

Hey wuggy, hope you don't mind but I would like to refute your statements. Let me explain.

-FF- and tienus played well and deserve respect. They've left now for personal reasons, something unavoidable from our point of view. My point was that, at the time, they were good players and had done nothing wrong. You were making unfair demands which we couldn't agree to.

Jamzof was a top 20 player of your tribe, on the k28/27 border. Once we had chosen him as a target, we assumed he would of been stacked to the high heavens, and a large fight. A few attacks later, and we saw the stacking was poor, as was his personal skill. In all fairness he was able to snipe a couple of trains, but not much else. My point is, if he was in our teritory and such an easy target, why didn't he get some real support?

Finally, your last point that us winning is nothing to be proud of, is also wrong. Remember we are fighting 3 fronts, the other two are much bigger than us and take our forces appropriately. Those in our south east border are the only ones who can attack you, and they are to a success. From the stats you can see that they are getting more and more successful as time goes by.

@Fesian- your welcome, that's what this is here for. Hopefully Wuggy will stay and argue/share his perspective on the war, so everyone on the forums can see both sides. (and hopefully write something more relevant on the top 20 forums)

Tienus and -FF- left because I kicked their butts - check the stats you love so much. 'personal reasons' - does this cover losing now? They were refugees and you knew it. When we took these guys out they were in the top 5 players in AK. You say we were poor in supporting Jamzof - you may have a point but you were just as bad at protecting these two.

TBH you seem to still be put out that we didn't join you in the coalition - got to ask. How's that working out for you guys? Last time I looked AK had lost 30 vills in the last 5 days alone.

Again marek you're winning slightly against a tribe a third your size. Yes, you are fighting on other fronts but at the same time this steady rate means we may still be here in 30 years time. Maybe I should start a thread about FREE fighting Grrrr!, we kicked their backsides but we don't ever brag about it.

To answer the top twenty thread - yes Ak/KA are at war with FREE. That's all that needs said - no need for the over dramatic thread

DeletedUser

hmmm, seems AK/KA wanting to compensate for their drastic losses in the north? Very amusing, I have allways liked FREE, now even more so ^^

DeletedUser

Tienus and -FF- left because I kicked their butts - check the stats you love so much. 'personal reasons' - does this cover losing now? They were refugees and you knew it. When we took these guys out they were in the top 5 players in AK. You say we were poor in supporting Jamzof - you may have a point but you were just as bad at protecting these two.

Ak took more of their villages than you guys did. They left before you started taking any villages, and clearly you beat the sitter.

TBH you seem to still be put out that we didn't join you in the coalition - got to ask. How's that working out for you guys? Last time I looked AK had lost 30 vills in the last 5 days alone.

This thread isn't about that (unlike most threads now) Don't try and change the subject.

Again marek you're winning slightly against a tribe a third your size. Yes, you are fighting on other fronts but at the same time this steady rate means we may still be here in 30 years time. Maybe I should start a thread about FREE fighting Grrrr!, we kicked their backsides but we don't ever brag about it.

You guys are turtles, and have nobled a lot of villages in your K, so it will take some time, but I'm happy stopping you expanding, and taking all your nice villages.

To answer the top twenty thread - yes Ak/KA are at war with FREE. That's all that needs said - no need for the over dramatic thread

Ofcourse more needs to be said. Like who's winning? Why it came about? Which is the better tribe? Were on the public forums, more can always be said.

Answers in red :)

DeletedUser

marekchmiel said:
Ak took more of their villages than you guys did. They left before you started taking any villages, and clearly you beat the sitter.

Any old excuse for losing villages. If he had a sitter then they were actively lost.

This thread isn't about that (unlike most threads now) Don't try and change the subject.

You're in the coalition. Just like the skype chats where I've said it and the FREE guy said it, you seem sore we didn't join.

You guys are turtles, and have nobled a lot of villages in your K, so it will take some time, but I'm happy stopping you expanding, and taking all your nice villages.

AK/KA ARE THE SECOND BIGGEST TURTLES I'VE EVER SEEN! You defend, never attack. Support your villages which you had taken in LRAG continents and leave the real frontline dry. Haider Sir Steven.

Ofcourse more needs to be said. Like who's winning? Why it came about? Which is the better tribe? Were on the public forums, more can always be said.

Who's winning? Certainly not AK/KA or the coalition. Why it came about? Most likely expansion, or sore that they didn't join the coalition which meant that if the Coalition declared and FREE joined with W1N, you would be totally surrounded and being attacked from behind. Which is the better tribe? Certainly not the Aragon turtles.

Replies in purple.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by marekchmiel

Any old excuse for losing villages. If he had a sitter then they were actively lost.

They were, in respects, actively lost. As I said, "clearly you beat the sitter" but this explains how he got the villages. He didn't take them off the original player

This thread isn't about that (unlike most threads now) Don't try and change the subject

You're in the coalition. Just like the skype chats where I've said it and the FREE guy said it, you seem sore we didn't join.

Well, if they were in the coaliltion we wouldn't have all those villages would we? I've gotten over it, infact I'm glad about it.

AK/KA ARE THE SECOND BIGGEST TURTLES I'VE EVER SEEN! You defend, never attack. Support your villages which you had taken in LRAG continents and leave the real frontline dry. Haider Sir Steven.

Only second? You can yap on as much as you like onion, but this isn't about you guys its about free. Your point however doesn't change or challenge mine.

Who's winning? Certainly not AK/KA or the coalition. Why it came about? Most likely expansion, or sore that they didn't join the coalition which meant that if the Coalition declared and FREE joined with W1N, you would be totally surrounded and being attacked from behind. Which is the better tribe? Certainly not the Aragon turtles.

I love how you made this about the coalition and took it out of context. Check the figures, We're beating Free. Why it came about is debatable, I think you're kinda right in that if they weren't with us, they were against us. Not sure about "Free joined with W1N". The better tribe? well if its not us, then why are we winning :S

In BLUE this time:)

DeletedUser

marekchmiel said:

They were, in respects, actively lost. As I said, "clearly you beat the sitter" but this explains how he got the villages. He didn't take them off the original player

But he still took them.You try to discredit these villages by saying they weren't the player but they were still AK/KA villages lost.

This thread isn't about that (unlike most threads now) Don't try and change the subject

Well, if they were in the coaliltion we wouldn't have all those villages would we? I've gotten over it, infact I'm glad about it.

You wouldn't of lost alot either? Glad would be pushing it don't you think?

Only second? You can yap on as much as you like onion, but this isn't about you guys its about free. Your point however doesn't change or challenge mine.

I didn't want to change nor challenge you, my point was you claim you are doing all this to FREE yet it is being done to you.

I love how you made this about the coalition and took it out of context. Check the figures, We're beating Free. Why it came about is debatable, I think you're kinda right in that if they weren't with us, they were against us. Not sure about "Free joined with W1N". The better tribe? well if its not us, then why are we winning :S

Because you're bigger? Because you can find some poorly defended villages in between turtling? You are beating FREE, but it isn't exactly a big thing, is it? I encouraged the coalition as that would be one of the largest debatable reasons of the war, and because you are in it you are losing alot of villages.

Answers in bold green.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by marekchmiel

But he still took them.You try to discredit these villages by saying they weren't the player but they were still AK/KA villages lost.

Sorry Onion, you seem to of misunderstood. My point isn't about the village (go free for taking some) but about the players. REad back if you want it in detail, but I said we wouldn't get rid of the players for them because they were active/aggressive players. He then said they were gone. I said they left. He said it was because they took villages. To which I explained, they left before they took the villages.
Hope you got that, good for free for taking the village, but Free didn't make -ff- and tienus leave.

You wouldn't of lost alot either? Glad would be pushing it don't you think?

I love it Onion :icon_biggrin: Remember we've taken more than we've lost. Net gain.

I didn't want to change nor challenge you, my point was you claim you are doing all this to FREE yet it is being done to you.

Vallid point, but off topic no? Try to keep it relevant to that going on between us and Free.

Because you're bigger? Because you can find some poorly defended villages in between turtling? You are beating FREE, but it isn't exactly a big thing, is it? I encouraged the coalition as that would be one of the largest debatable reasons of the war, and because you are in it you are losing alot of villages.

The reasons you listed are good arguments to being the better tribe. Surely if they were better they would be winning. Unless all of there 250 lost villages were between turtuling, even then surely its skill that we found them. Maybe it's not a big thing we are beating Free, but it deserves a mention.
Once again that last bit is off topic, and doesn't strictly make sense. However, if your view for the reasons of this war, is because Free chose not to join the coalition, feel free to share it with everyone but possibly structure it a bit more coherently.

Black italics :)

DeletedUser

Wow, this is getting more confusing than it needs to be...

DeletedUser

Quite colourful really :) But I want to try and answer on any questions, or statements which are wrong (in my opinion)

DeletedUser

Attacks

marekchmiel where are mine and your stats you dont seem to have put them up let me show your losses in the last few days.

Coach
Ps people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones!!!

Publicised report

marekchmiel (Athens .V) attacks SEGMENTUM ULTIMA Rigant (814|220) K28

Jul 06, 2010 21:11:38
The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

3.9%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: marekchmiel
Origin: Athens .V (811|213) K28

Quantity: 0 0 4500 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4500 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0

Defender: Coach
Destination: SEGMENTUM ULTIMA Rigant (814|220) K28
Hidden by the report owner.

Hidden by the report owner.

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 18

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

15.1%

Origin: Athens .I (807|212) K28

Quantity: 0 0 3910 0 0 2000 1500 0 219 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3910 0 0 2000 1500 0 219 0 0 0

Defender: Coach

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

-0.1%

Origin: Athens .IV (807|213) K28

Quantity: 0 0 4500 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 4500 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

22.5%

Origin: Athens .II (808|212) K28

Quantity: 900 0 0 750 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 1
Losses: 900 0 0 750 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

-22.4%

Quantity: 1000 0 0 750 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 1
Losses: 1000 0 0 750 0 0 0 300 0 0 0 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

-15.2%

Origin: Athens .III (811|211) K28

Quantity: 0 0 3999 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3999 0 0 2000 1500 0 230 0 0 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

10.3%

Origin: Athens .VIII (800|218) K28

Quantity: 0 0 2108 0 0 1060 500 0 10 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2108 0 0 1060 500 0 10 0 0 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

-10.0%

Quantity: 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 1
Losses: 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The defender has won

11.4%

Quantity: 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 1
Losses: 500 0 0 400 0 0 0 150 0 0 0 1

DeletedUser

Oh er and you didnt take the villages never mind though where can i send your report card that says "please try harder"

DeletedUser6951

marek said:
Originally Posted by wugster

Economical with the truth as usual. AK took 41 villages (a lot of them in K16 - well away from the frontlines), FREE took 70, last time I checked 70 was bigger than 41.
Frankelin (the duke of AK) tells your little fairy tale a bit differently ie they were very much still part of the tribe when we took them out

Hey, you started this thread (for no apparent reason). If you don't want to explore the relationship between the two tribes then don't start the discussion

Check my ODA and tell me I'm a turtle

More can be said but in the end you are just trying to draw the attention away from your failures

Side 1:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 19,553
Side 2: 9,277
Difference: 10,276

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 45
Difference: 42

chart

Side 1: 21,458
Side 2: 382,920
Difference: 361,462

chart

Tell me Marek, which is the more significant of these two graphs?

Answers in purple