The Silent War

DeletedUser

Was hoping you would write this! It shows so many things. First, that you believe posting reports on my nukes hitting you shows your tribe is strong. Yet we all know defending is easy, and given you are twice my size, I think I did pretty well.

Infact, I see you left out this one.

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/aeb6b0c06015110b638876aa8bf22a5a

You're defence wasn't that good. Infact, if one more nuke had hit that village, my train would of hit it unchecked.

wugster said:
Originally Posted by marek
Originally Posted by wugster
Tienus and -FF- left because I kicked their butts - check the stats you love so much. 'personal reasons' - does this cover losing now? They were refugees and you knew it. When we took these guys out they were in the top 5 players in AK. You say we were poor in supporting Jamzof - you may have a point but you were just as bad at protecting these two.

Ak took more of their villages than you guys did. They left before you started taking any villages, and clearly you beat the sitter.

Economical with the truth as usual. AK took 41 villages (a lot of them in K16 - well away from the frontlines), FREE took 70, last time I checked 70 was bigger than 41.
Frankelin (the duke of AK) tells your little fairy tale a bit differently ie they were very much still part of the tribe when we took them out

TBH you seem to still be put out that we didn't join you in the coalition - got to ask. How's that working out for you guys? Last time I looked AK had lost 30 vills in the last 5 days alone.

This thread isn't about that (unlike most threads now) Don't try and change the subject.
Hey, you started this thread (for no apparent reason). If you don't want to explore the relationship between the two tribes then don't start the discussion

Again marek you're winning slightly against a tribe a third your size. Yes, you are fighting on other fronts but at the same time this steady rate means we may still be here in 30 years time. Maybe I should start a thread about FREE fighting Grrrr!, we kicked their backsides but we don't ever brag about it.

You guys are turtles, and have nobled a lot of villages in your K, so it will take some time, but I'm happy stopping you expanding, and taking all your nice villages.

Check my ODA and tell me I'm a turtle

To answer the top twenty thread - yes Ak/KA are at war with FREE. That's all that needs said - no need for the over dramatic thread

Ofcourse more needs to be said. Like who's winning? Why it came about? Which is the better tribe? Were on the public forums, more can always be said.
More can be said but in the end you are just trying to draw the attention away from your failures

Side 1:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FREE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,553
Side 2: 9,277
Difference: 10,276

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: AK KA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: W1N LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 45
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21,458
Side 2: 382,920
Difference: 361,462

chart

Tell me Marek, which is the more significant of these two graphs?

I started this thread about Ka and Free. Keep it on topic please. Now as for trying to change the subject to try and hide failure. POT: Kettle your black.

You two are two individuals who might be good, dont know but coach for your size I bet you could do better, but your tribe is losing to us. Spin it as much as you like, but you're losing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My defence was that good seeing as i woke to find you an hour away with only 10mins into sending my defence and the internet went off (anybody in Hull will know we have rubbish connection).

ha ha you would of needed at least 3 more nobles.

Apparently ive been told im 165th OD in the rankings.

It wasn't a fluke you wouldn't of got my village and i didn't notice you before this attack.

Now i have sleep well xxxx

DeletedUser6951

Was hoping you would write this! It shows so many things. First, that you believe posting reports on my nukes hitting you shows your tribe is strong. Yet we all know defending is easy, and given you are twice my size, I think I did pretty well.

Infact, I see you left out this one.

http://uk1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/aeb6b0c06015110b638876aa8bf22a5a

You're defence wasn't that good. Infact, if one more nuke had hit that village, my train would of hit it unchecked.

I started this thread about Ka and Free. Keep it on topic please. Now as for trying to change the subject to try and hide failure. POT: Kettle your black.

You two are two individuals who might be good, dont know but coach for your size I bet you could do better, but your tribe is losing to us. Spin it as much as you like, but you're losing.

Read carefully my friend - I've never denied it, in fact I've admitted it a few times.

As for keeping on topic - let the mods do their jobs, you answer the points.

You are slowly gaining ground on a tribe a third of your size while W1N and LRAG are taking your tribe apart at a much quicker rate.

You'd gain a lot more respect by simply admitting that rather than deflecting attention away.

As for your attacks on coach - well the constitution of your nukes says a lot about you as a player and sending 1500 MA as part of standard nuke, well that says it all really

DeletedUser

Ma are the strongest aggressive unit against Archers, which are the strongest deffensive unit. I think 1500 is a good amount to send, try it some time before you judge.

If you read around the forums, you will see I don't denie the success W1N and LRAG are having. Infact I've even congratulated them on it. But there are enough threads already on the coalition v's W1N. I created this thread to show others about the war between Ka and Free. What's wrong with that?

DeletedUser6951

So basically you admit that W1N and LRAG are beating you

I admit that you are beating us.

That's pretty much the end of the conversation isn't it :)

DeletedUser

So basically you admit that W1N and LRAG are beating you

I admit that you are beating us.

That's pretty much the end of the conversation isn't it :)

NEVER!:icon_razz:

Now we bash each other for approximately 20+ pages. You be the insanely arrogant one, Ill be the incredibly annoying one. my jing to your jang as the saying goes...

Nah, seriously this thread is here to inform the rest of world one we are at war. Let them comment, and then we can reply if appropriate.

DeletedUser7168

I thought this was going to go into the night lol. :lol:

Good show guys.

DeletedUser6951

Now we bash each other for approximately 20+ pages. You be the insanely arrogant one, Ill be the incredibly annoying one. my jing to your jang as the saying goes...

Nah, seriously this thread is here to inform the rest of world one we are at war. Let them comment, and then we can reply if appropriate.

Fair enough.
Maturity and respect in the TW forums? What is the world coming to?

DeletedUser

But there are enough threads already on the coalition v's W1N. I created this thread to show others about the war between Ka and Free. What's wrong with that?

I agree with this.

Granted I'm sure "W1N and the coalition" wars are great, I'm getting tired seeing these "wars" invading other threads. This thread is about KA and free, I't needs to stay that way. If you need to drag in more tribes, you have 2 options: Either the OP'er can add it or you can make your own thread.

DeletedUser

Their is nothing wrong with the thread you are just not as good as you say you are we shall see over the next few months if you run and quit.

Once thing is for sure i will defend my tribe till my last troop and that goes for my personal friends and allies to many of your tribe have run and quit when the going gets tough some of our members have been down to one village and we have built them back up.

We are not the biggest tribe in the world far from it.

We have a laugh and i have a met some friends i could never replace, which ever tribe i went to, how many tribes can say that over the months they have been playing.

We are Free and work together to support each other no matter what time of the day week or month it is.

For all those that have read this forum thankyou for your time taken out to read this. Im not on here much but if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Coach
Co-Duke of Free

Along With wug, KJB1 Zarkov and Daddy may we all live to fight till the end!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: