The stupidity of Patris mortem continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Owned.

But you know what is the funny thing in all this?

There will come a time when Bro Hugz will stand in the rain, dressed all in black, crying like a little baby, and in that inevitable day he will remember all the sad comments he made throughout his miserable life about other people's families.

:lol:
where did a make a comment of your family? no where, but that just shows us that u are hurt af

And in that very day, he will wish that he had valued his mother more and would feel sorry for himself, realizing that some people have a lot more moments to cherish along with their beloved ones than a Christmas Evening and a Happy Easter once in every 6 months :icon_rolleyes:

I could live with my mum at 40 and still get more pum than u bro hugz... doesn't make someone a fail.

db8b46e0abf84e4b001609cbc2c3e53e.png

ofc u do hejrat :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13827

Who's thay sexy dude... holy crap its meeee :') damn I look good.

If you need more pics make sure to ask.

DeletedUser

Owned.

But you know what is the funny thing in all this?

There will come a time when Bro Hugz will stand in the rain, dressed all in black, crying like a little baby, and in that inevitable day he will remember all the sad comments he made throughout his miserable life about other people's families.

And in that very day, he will wish that he had valued his mother more and would feel sorry for himself, realizing that some people have a lot more moments to cherish along with their beloved ones than a Christmas Evening and a Happy Easter once in every 6 months :icon_rolleyes:

LOL!

What did I actually read??...)))))

DeletedUser13827

AD has a fair point tbh, but tbh I understand bro hugz too: he was probably disowned.

DeletedUser

Somebody is very, and I mean VERY pissed :))
Keep up the good work, let the admins see how retarded a SLAP player from the UK team can actually be =))

Let me stop you there adrian... The admins don't read forums... :)))))))

DeletedUser11069

cyka blyat Ia can fyll the role gg ez pz lemon sqizy katka

DeletedUser

There would be no thread had u not gone around pretending to be me. The speed community deserves to know who they're talking to.

I imagine they'll even be a follow-up thread when we catch you doing something else stupid

DeletedUser10769

I like how you refer to the UK team as being a SLAP! team even though over half of the team were non-SLAP! which is laughable. If you want to face a full SLAP! team why do .ro not 5v5 us?

DeletedUser13900

totally obsessed with matt and team slap, is your life just all about this?

DeletedUser8097

I am not talking about SLAP, I am talking about UK losing against RO and the .uk noob being too ashamed to update the UK team thread, not the SLAP thread.
See how easy it is to embarrass you and demolish your arguments?

And even if I were talking about SLAP and UK at the same time, I would not be mistaken, afterall, both failure of a teams are being led by the same ashamed loser =)

PS:
Here we have team UK losing against PL and RU. Would we be mistaken to consider UK as UK-SLAP when 75-80% of it is SLAP, as proven in your failures below? =)

UK_PL.png

UK_RU.png

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
If u want some attention go upstairs and talk to your mom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.