The stupidity of Patris mortem continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10769

RW going full retard I see?
I am not talking about SLAP, I am talking about UK losing against RO and the .uk noob being too ashamed to update the UK team thread, not the SLAP thread.
See how easy it is to embarrass you and demolish your arguments?

And even if I were talking about SLAP and UK at the same time, I would not be mistaken, afterall, both failure of a teams are being led by the same ashamed loser =)

PS:
Here we have team UK losing against PL and RU. Would we be mistaken to consider UK as UK-SLAP when 75-80% of it is SLAP, as proven in your failures below? =)

So are you are claiming you are not talking about SLAP! at all? Definitely not eh. Considering this https://gyazo.com/2f2bf8555fc695e3b369c97a18c6753a Or is this a different SLAP! you are referring to when mentioning the UK team? :D https://gyazo.com/d808d0a4b424f1b752b8bf121a057e8d Please tell me the non-SLAP! to SLAP! ratio please.

And if you want to include friendlies too. A lot of games the UK team played were mostly made up more of non SLAP! players. So I contest that those 2 round rankings you posted are representative of the majority of UK team matches.

Anyone who can grasp the English language at a basic level would have fully understood my earlier post and what it meant. If you need me to explain it to you let me know.

Well done for being the one actually looking like a retard. Too easy to expose your lying tendencies and make you look like a fool.

DeletedUser8097

image.png

image.png

fuckthat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

What about for the .ro match which you have repeatedly claimed that .RO were up against a SLAP! UK team. How many players were in SLAP! there then. https://gyazo.com/d808d0a4b424f1b752b8bf121a057e8d

Funny how you use a few matches even though the majority of matches the UK team played in there were less SLAP! players compared to non-SLAP! players. Trying to use the minority to claim it is representative are we now Adrian.

DeletedUser8097

Blah Blah it was half SLAP half non SLAP and led by your SLAP loser leader, therefore I call it UK SLAP.

fuckthat.jpg

There. I just wiped all your flawed arguments with a one-line sentence =)

DeletedUser10769

If that is so. Why are you guys so scared to 5v5 SLAP!?

DeletedUser8097

I do not believe in rounds outside tournaments.
Beg for a 5 vs. 5 tourney and you will see the same rankings again.
Just like you begged us for a 10 vs. 10. And look how THAT ended :icon_biggrin:

standings.png

DeletedUser

Sad Adrian looking for attention to lighten up his sad life.

Mummy's calling Adrian, mummy's calling.

Pathetic.

DeletedUser8097

I like it when you run to the mother line, you know how people see it?

Admitting defeat. Lack of arguments. Nothing left to say. Total failure.
Resorting to non-game related insults prove that you are the loser in the debate.
It is the same as if you resorted to game-related arguments in a real life debate :lol:
Try telling your boss that you were late because of a backtime =))

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.