DeletedUser

2a85a6ec93c9.jpg

In every world,
there is one who will stand out.

In every world,
there will be someone chosen.

In every world,
there is a troll king.

Who do you think the troll king of w2.UK is? Tell us, and why? :)

My original nomination was toffer87. For his constant urge to be the "important poster who left". It grinds my balls to see how the guy posts. He is the spirit of embittered vengeance of the toffer account that failed because of his own noobishness. ^.^

I find him as a nice guy on PM though and I just think he's a little misunderstood, thus I don't see him as too much of a troll anymore. :lol:

On to my official nomination to the this contest. I nominate otis2010. He was flying under radar for me since I still remember him being part of Virtus. But lo and behold the facts that I heard once I investigated further into his "turncoat" ways. That being besides the point of this thread, I would like to direct everyone to this post made by dear Mr. Turncoat.

TEAM's North Pole War Stats:

vs. DUKES(The self proclaimed kings of the north)

Side 1:
Tribes: TEAM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 30
Difference: 76

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 939,508
Side 2: 265,217
Difference: 674,291

chart

Vs. P.B.M.
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: P.B.M.
Players:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 71,052
Side 2: 0
Difference: 71,052

chart

vs.The North
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DUKES P.B.M.
Players:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 30
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 1,010,560
Side 2: 265,217
Difference: 745,343

chart

I like the new TW graphs. They looks so techno cool. :D
Oh my lord... imagine that, TEAM didn't get into gear until this past month. A shocker *looks as though he had been hit by lightning* Oh right that's when (rambles information on that you don't care about or information I can't disclose) happened. And when this happened. So far, you've provided me no new intelligence. When you do, please knock twice on my door and I'll let you in.

We are the DUKES, we are not the KINGS. If we were KINGS, we would be called KINGS. Our title says it all. Good day to you too Splittingheadache. Though you didn't give me one. Imagine that. *looks shocked by being hit by lightning again*

Now, since a moderator(nauz) already told everyone on the TEAM vs. DUKES and P.B.M thread to keep it on topic. I decided to post some relevant content on the thread so that everyone can easily see how the northern war was going.

To my surprise*Looks as though I've been struck by lightning*, I see someone flaming me by calling a very sensible post "(a) weak @$$ attempt at Intelligence" and trying to derail the thread once again. The shock of it all came crashing down on me when I read the posters name...otis2010*looks shocked by being hit by lightning again*.

I'm shocked and dismayed at this poor show of conduct by this once respected poster. I seriously hope Otis changes his trolling ways, but until then. I believe he is the Troll King of UK2.

DeletedUser

Umm.. i think you need to reconsider the definition of a "troll" or maybe change the name to "splitting headaches biggest personal grudge on UK2".

I do not see otis as a troll at all. Just part of the majority of the forum community who dislikes TEAM's BS. Just because someone talks out against team and their record for posting terrible stats doesnt mean they are trolling. I dont even bother to read most of the TEAM/DUKES/PBM thread because its just that ridiculous but from what ive seen from otis there and other places he is not really a troll.

Toffer87 on the other hand has been seen doing the occasional trolling. lol.

DeletedUser

Umm.. i think you need to reconsider the definition of a "troll" or maybe change the name to "splitting headaches biggest personal grudge on UK2".

I do not see otis as a troll at all. Just part of the majority of the forum community who dislikes TEAM's BS. Just because someone talks out against team and their record for posting terrible stats doesnt mean they are trolling. I dont even bother to read most of the TEAM/DUKES/PBM thread because its just that ridiculous but from what ive seen from otis there and other places he is not really a troll.

Toffer87 on the other hand has been seen doing the occasional trolling. lol.

True MoFO. That might be it.

In which case, suggest who you think is the biggest troll and the most likely to become the troll king. My opinion is that its otis. I hope no one tramples on your opinion of who it should be. ;P

DeletedUser3227

my vote goes to yallgotpawned, the biggest troll i have ever met.

DeletedUser

very valid point there john. very valid point.

I agree...
If you have quit this world, why come back and ask questions and give opions to things, that no longer concern you...? :icon_rolleyes:

If you have quit...
Please stay quit, no one cares about what you have to say anymore. :)

I have to say that both - YouGotTroll and Toffer 'Ive achieved nothing on UK2' 87 are trolling on worlds they failed on.

DeletedUser5475

just a question...I never thought you could troll your own forum. I thought it had to be someone that had nothing to show for in game to compare to what they're saying in the forums. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of things that darthy says that I think are just ridiculous and find it hard to believe other "facts" that come from his mouth based on that alone, but I never thought that classified him as a troll.

DeletedUser

You guys are all wrong. Just a week ago someone trolled the forums worse than they've ever been trolled before.

They did the 50 hitler post!

Therefore this honour must go to totallynotanaltaccount

DeletedUser

You guys are all wrong. Just a week ago someone trolled the forums worse than they've ever been trolled before.

They did the 50 hitler post!

Therefore this honour must go to totallynotanaltaccount

Link please. :)

ON the matter of YGP and toffer, I have no qualm with active forum posters that are not in this world to post in it and discuss what's happening in it, but please do so with respect and in toffer's case, to leave the grudges behind you.

Its icky and oh so very yucky to see baby trolls crying on the forums. >:3

DeletedUser

I have to say that both - YouGotTroll and Toffer 'Ive achieved nothing on UK2' 87 are trolling on worlds they failed on.

Failed on...?

T
his was the first world I posted in... and one of the few reasons I ever started posting on externals... and... I think I've done pretty well in that aspect :p

In game? I joined a little tribe for fun wit
h Osl112. Was rather enjoyable. We had fun, so... I didn't fail there :3

@Jo
hn - Tbh, i was going to edit that post and just put; I don't really have a vote.

'Cuz... I don't. Dart
h/Max annoy me due to their posting... style, and the things they say that are, in essence, trollish. Which is why I picked Darth.

But me
h, I'm kinda proud. I post in two threads commenting on accurate things that needed to be said, and apparently I'm the Troll king of UK2.

/takes crown.
Also, you guys would've loved Krieg :D

DeletedUser

its a tuff one but YallGotPwned, takes first prize over TOFFER87.. but TOFF only missed out because at least he ads a minimal amount of substance to a post, where as YGP ads absolutely NOTHING.....and i do mean NOTHING !

But meh, I'm kinda proud. I post in two threads commenting on accurate things that needed to be said, and apparently I'm the Troll king of UK2.

you are as accurate as a bent needle.. TROLL king.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Darth is a bit of a troll nobbler but mostly just a flamer.

I hate to say it but i almost agree with Darth and Max. YGP can be a troll.

I cant think of any major trolls that post on UK2... which is probaly a good thing? lol

DeletedUser

2a85a6ec93c9.jpg

On to my official nomination to the this contest. I nominate otis2010. He was flying under radar for me since I still remember him being part of Virtus. But lo and behold the facts that I heard once I investigated further into his "turncoat" ways. That being besides the point of this thread, I would like to direct everyone to this post made by dear Mr. Turncoat.

Now, since a moderator(nauz) already told everyone on the TEAM vs. DUKES and P.B.M thread to keep it on topic. I decided to post some relevant content on the thread so that everyone can easily see how the northern war was going.

To my surprise*Looks as though I've been struck by lightning*, I see someone flaming me by calling a very sensible post "(a) weak @$$ attempt at Intelligence" and trying to derail the thread once again. The shock of it all came crashing down on me when I read the posters name...otis2010*looks shocked by being hit by lightning again*.

I'm shocked and dismayed at this poor show of conduct by this once respected poster. I seriously hope Otis changes his trolling ways, but until then. I believe he is the Troll King of UK2.
[/I]​

Yes, you attempted to give how the war was going. However, you failed. Last 3 months were no different then last month. That's why I posted what I did. You essentially said almost the same thing as me, that I posted what maybe 2 hrs before you posted that lame intelligence. (the only difference was TEAM ended up conquering like 6 more villages then we did anywhere from the end of last month to three months ago). I posted that intelligence, because you said "dominating the north." Well there's PBM & Dukes. Clearly, you were dominating one tribe, but the other your struggling against. Woopie do. I can't believe I have to explain that within this thread.

Turncoat - a person who changes to the opposite party or faction, reverses principles, etc.; renegade.

Word of Origins:
1557, from turn + coat. Originally one who tried to hide the badge of his party or leader. The expression to turn one's coat "change principles or party" is recorded from 1565.

Say thank you to: www.dictionary.com

I don't think I fit the bill. I was a member of VP for roughly 5-6 months. I left for more then 3 months. That means I'm a free agent to go where I please. The account I abandoned, I left to Ryansquid & T3RROR, and they could do with what they want with it. Turncoat within this game, I would imagine is someone who is a spy, or someone who defects from one tribe to go to another (usually the enemy tribe). I would like to see how you perceive me as a turncoat.

Do you expect members who leave due to RL reasons, they return to return to the same tribe? I don't, but it does happen. Sometimes people want to feel how other tribes are done. Get different experience, offer things to another tribe that maybe that tribe doesn't know but their old tribe did. We all have our own experience. Tbh, I was offered an account within VP, I could have taken it if I wanted. However, I wanted to coplay with Vic. See things from another angle within TW. Meet new people, meet new friends. Expand my horizons. I think for every reason I just stated, it doesn't make me a turncoat because I was gone from this game for over 3 months.

If I was alive, and left VP for roughly 3 months and they weren't attacking me. And let's say I joined DOGS or maybe W~A~R, would you call me a turncoat to VP then even though I left on my own free will and played the game and was growing for 3 months. If you do, well then I have nothing else to say.

True MoFO. That might be it.

In which case, suggest who you think is the biggest troll and the most likely to become the troll king. My opinion is that its otis. I hope no one tramples on your opinion of who it should be. ;P

Haven't been called a Troll in a long time. Don't care if you call me Mr. King Troll. Nope, not one bit. I'll find it funny and so will others.

What I did to you, was called "flaming" not "trolling". Your the only person who I've attacked. If anyone fits that description better then me? Oh yes, your own tribemate Darthy. But he's easy to see through. He's a funny flamer. :D

But my good sir is... well I haven't seen any good trolls in a long time here. For a short while it was a few, but since then they have left. I don't mind members posting their feeling on what's happening to a world they have left. Sometimes it's interesting to hear their feedback. Or see old friends return. Sometimes, they start posting to maybe return to a world that might be interested in returning to. Sometimes they leave due to unseen situations. Or RL gets in the way.

But out of all the ones I remember, YGB is the one I remember. I heard about that troller Ryan mentioned but didn't see the posts myself.

In truth, I'll say this much. I agree. You, Splittingheadache & myself will never be enemies or friends. Let me know, when you wanna talk or get some sense knocked into your head. I'm a good person in all honestly, and many people here will agree.​