The Troll King of UK2

DeletedUser

137446_successful_troll_is_succes.jpg

Ding! Ding!! Ding! Ding!

Gather round everyone!! We now have the results of the UK2 Troll King Awards!!

Now queue music! Presenting The troll song!!

Drum roll please!!

Bra-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-dadum!!!

SplittingHeadache for his uber trolling of epic proportions!! To make someone butthurt enough to post such a boo-hoo statement just to explain their failures is the defining forum trolling success UK2 has ever seen.

For posterity(and just in case you delete), I have quoted a copy of your passionate statement. I just want to applaud you on how emotional you made this statement and how It almost brought a tear to my eye while I was reading it. :lol:​

Yes, you attempted to give how the war was going. However, you failed. Last 3 months were no different then last month. That's why I posted what I did. You essentially said almost the same thing as me, that I posted what maybe 2 hrs before you posted that lame intelligence. (the only difference was TEAM ended up conquering like 6 more villages then we did anywhere from the end of last month to three months ago). I posted that intelligence, because you said "dominating the north." Well there's PBM & Dukes. Clearly, you were dominating one tribe, but the other your struggling against. Woopie do. I can't believe I have to explain that within this thread.

Turncoat - a person who changes to the opposite party or faction, reverses principles, etc.; renegade.

Word of Origins:
1557, from turn + coat. Originally one who tried to hide the badge of his party or leader. The expression to turn one's coat "change principles or party" is recorded from 1565.

Say thank you to: www.dictionary.com

I don't think I fit the bill. I was a member of VP for roughly 5-6 months. I left for more then 3 months. That means I'm a free agent to go where I please. The account I abandoned, I left to Ryansquid & T3RROR, and they could do with what they want with it. Turncoat within this game, I would imagine is someone who is a spy, or someone who defects from one tribe to go to another (usually the enemy tribe). I would like to see how you perceive me as a turncoat.

Do you expect members who leave due to RL reasons, they return to return to the same tribe? I don't, but it does happen. Sometimes people want to feel how other tribes are done. Get different experience, offer things to another tribe that maybe that tribe doesn't know but their old tribe did. We all have our own experience. Tbh, I was offered an account within VP, I could have taken it if I wanted. However, I wanted to coplay with Vic. See things from another angle within TW. Meet new people, meet new friends. Expand my horizons. I think for every reason I just stated, it doesn't make me a turncoat because I was gone from this game for over 3 months.

If I was alive, and left VP for roughly 3 months and they weren't attacking me. And let's say I joined DOGS or maybe W~A~R, would you call me a turncoat to VP then even though I left on my own free will and played the game and was growing for 3 months. If you do, well then I have nothing else to say.

Haven't been called a Troll in a long time. Don't care if you call me Mr. King Troll. Nope, not one bit. I'll find it funny and so will others.

What I did to you, was called "flaming" not "trolling". Your the only person who I've attacked. If anyone fits that description better then me? Oh yes, your own tribemate Darthy. But he's easy to see through. He's a funny flamer. :D

But my good sir is... well I haven't seen any good trolls in a long time here. For a short while it was a few, but since then they have left. I don't mind members posting their feeling on what's happening to a world they have left. Sometimes it's interesting to hear their feedback. Or see old friends return. Sometimes, they start posting to maybe return to a world that might be interested in returning to. Sometimes they leave due to unseen situations. Or RL gets in the way.

But out of all the ones I remember, YGB is the one I remember. I heard about that troller Ryan mentioned but didn't see the posts myself.

In truth, I'll say this much. I agree. You, Splittingheadache & myself will never be enemies or friends. Let me know, when you wanna talk or get some sense knocked into your head. I'm a good person in all honestly, and many people here will agree.

@otis: Now I have one last thing to say. I was filled with so much joy when I read your statement and I think the best way to express my feelings right now is via a picture.

Now, normally a picture would be worth a thousand words, but in this picture you will find that its worth a thousand and three. I believe the top three words clearly spelled out for your lovely self will explain what I want to say ever so clearly. :icon_wink:

ashtonpunked-thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to troll, or not to troll:
that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming,
or to discern the difference between
trolling, and passionately arguing
do we fail while were owning?
the mischievous headache
shows his genius as he trolls about trolling​

lol splitums, your a funny man, glad to have you back around here buddy..

DeletedUser

Hehe thx. :D Don't matter to me. Have I or was it just a speech rolling off the lips? ;)

DeletedUser

To be completely honest, the uk's forums are pretty troll free.

Well compared to some other sites.

I stand by my decision as choosing totallynotanaltaccount

His post was actually part of an idea donated by encyclopedia dramatica, a website which is basically a troll hangout but is also hilariously funny. (if you ignore the slightly (very) dodgy adverts at the side)

His post was nothing compared to someone who went further (they posted 9000 hitlers), and although a lot of you scathed him for it it is a known joke on many internet forums, no matter how distasteful.

DeletedUser

Theres only two regular trolls, ygp, and toffer.

DeletedUser

SOmething we agree on there Juke :lol:

Obvcourse it should be me, Otis shouldnt even be in the equation :icon_confused: he plays UK2

And correct me if I'm wrong but so did SH and he left...posted a little...then came back. So Otis is no more a trool that SH is

DeletedUser

Hmmm, YGP normally comes with logical posts, which is not trolling at all....o:

Can someone quote some of the trolling he haz done, i wanna see i wanna see! D=

Mehehehehe, ygp is a troll~ >.<

DeletedUser3227

Obvcourse it should be me, Otis shouldnt even be in the equation :icon_confused: he plays UK2

And correct me if I'm wrong but so did SH and he left...posted a little...then came back. So Otis is no more a trool that SH is

spliting plays w2, just for ur infomation.

DeletedUser

here is something kriegs posted 19.01.2010 about this whole troll thing.. CLICKY

DeletedUser

Theres only two regular trolls, ygp, and toffer.

... Regular? :D

In the past month, I've posted... ~254 times.

12 of those posts have been in UK2. Which includes 1 post in Toffers leaving thread, 2 posts in this thread, and 1 post in the UK2 countdown thread.

So... disregarding those, 8posts.

Just over 3% of my posts in the past month have been in UK2.

8posts is regular trolling? Pu
h-lease.

I'm sorry I disagreed with your tribes? Don't hold a grudge so much, maybe.

Just as a point - UK2 is the only section I ignore. Max made a snide comment about me and I rebutted.

Which is the only reason I posted here :?

DeletedUser

To be a "trool", you do not have to have left the world.

You just need to be someone who likes to annoy people and bait them to respond to any malicious post you spew out.

Note the epic trollage of otis in picture form:

TrolledFuckYeahTemplateTribalWars.jpg

Hehe thx. :D Don't matter to me. Have I or was it just a speech rolling off the lips? ;)

You wasted time on posting that wall of text didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

err, split, you may wanna alter that before the mods get a hold of it.

DeletedUser

I vote for Nauz, I see him post in UK2 but I think he left a while ago ^^, also I don't like what he post ^^

DeletedUser

I lub j00 Ryp. Really I do.. but you have to admit this turn of events makes you look like a tool. :lol:

@blaze- :icon_cool: :icon_wink:

lub j00 too Splitting!
but do you mean like a tool ore a troll, a troll I would understand a tool not.

And Nauz agrees with me... that's just awesome:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I mean a tool Ryp. One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem. :)

I see my presence here has made you decide to post and here I thought you quit TW all together. It seems like you have just turned into a lurker.

Missed your ugly mug! ;P

DeletedUser

I don't get what all this "they post here but don't play on this world therefore they are a troll" or the "They play on this world so they can't be a troll".

I think you're missing what a troll is.

It basically means ... (stolen from encyclopedia dramatica)

A troll, most commonly encountered on the internet, is any person who purposely causes controversy in a web community (by posting offensive and crude comments or provides advice) and disrupts stuff for his own amusement to prove how extremely corrupt our society is. The term troll is subjective. There are many characteristics of a troll. The people of course don't want to hear how corrupt the society is getting, so they claim to not "feed the trolls" by ignoring them. Trolls have been referred to in the web community as, trollers, jerks, and annoyances. In reality, the real trolls are the people who ignore the so-called trolls who were only just trying to reveal the problems with society. An emotional reaction could have been avoided by the stupid if they were able to control it and find ways to solve the social issue.[citation needed]
The term probably derives from "trolling" or "trawling", a style of fishing which involves trailing bait through a likely spot hoping for a bite. Troll is fine as a verb since trawling/trolling for comments and flames is innate troll behavior.

Don't know if you guys understood any of that.

This is what they say about

How to tell a troll

Sometimes it's just obvious.

You want to be careful when you are fighting a troll.

Inject both at once for Troll Superpowerz.
Most trolls believe that they are, in fact, funny. Anyone who does not agree with them is obviously either: overly sensitive, has no life, no sense of humor, or is a combination of two or all of these. In many instances, one can see where troll has in fact messed up but is too wrapped in his own little laugh to notice how much of a fool they have really been. These trolls are the easiest to identify, as they often stop leaving comments when it is obvious even to a monkey with a brain tumor that they have fudged it up, or when you see a comment that begins with telling the owner of the site/picture/story/etc that they suck for no good reason. To be absolutely sure, look for the word "lulz" anywhere in their comments, or YHBT at the end of the comments.

So there ya go :icon_wink: Commenting but not playing on the world does not make you a troll:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

sweet, so I'm definately on the road to being a proper trlol... woah :O see that spelling error :p