The Troll King of UK2

DeletedUser

You wasted time on posting that wall of text didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:

*yawn* Boring.

Btw, I get great enjoyment from you. And the stupid little banters we have between each other. If I didn't I wouldn't be responding half the time but this is starting to bore me as a topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Encyclopedia Dramatica posted by our dear ryan squid:
Most trolls believe that they are, in fact, funny. Anyone who does not agree with them is obviously either: overly sensitive, has no life, no sense of humor, or is a combination of two or all of these. In many instances, one can see where troll has in fact messed up but is too wrapped in his own little laugh to notice how much of a fool they have really been. These trolls are the easiest to identify, as they often stop leaving comments when it is obvious even to a monkey with a brain tumor that they have fudged it up, or when you see a comment that begins with telling the owner of the site/picture/story/etc that they suck for no good reason. To be absolutely sure, look for the word "lulz" anywhere in their comments, or YHBT at the end of the comments.

Otis' post regarding this topic:
*yawn* Boring.

Btw, I get great enjoyment from you. And the stupid little banters we have between each other. If I didn't I wouldn't be responding half the time but this is starting to bore me as a topic.

Looky Otis! It fits your description. :icon_wink:

Once you posted that wall of text, you already lost. That's the basic concept of being trolled.

Move on otis baby. I couldn't care less for you anymore due to me paying you in kind for trolling. ^.^

DeletedUser

I mean a tool Ryp. One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin. Characterized by low intelligence and/or self-steem. :)

I see my presence here has made you decide to post and here I thought you quit TW all together. It seems like you have just turned into a lurker.

Missed your ugly mug! ;P

Hehe, ow I did notice that, actually I wanted it to be that way as you probably would have expected from me, after reading ryan his description of Troll I must say I came pretty close to that one. especially this:

'Most trolls believe that they are, in fact, funny. Anyone who does not agree with them is obviously either: overly sensitive, has no life, no sense of humor, or is a combination of two or all of these. In many instances, one can see where troll has in fact messed up but is too wrapped in his own little laugh to notice how much of a fool they have really been.'

So I am glad to be a tool this time

P.S. I only posted that way because it would be kinda on-topic plus I had a reason to answer on your post and let you notice I am still watching you, so be carefull! :icon_twisted: