The UK2 Weekly Discussion

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, OSL is unable to continue with the paper due to not having enough free time to write every week. That just leaves me left.

For the paper to continue i would need 2 writers to step forward, they would need to be forum regulars and have the necessary connections and background information on tribes and players in world 2 that would be required. This, as well as some writing flair.

If you are interested, pm me and i will get back to you.

If not, then its thankyou and goodnite from the UK2 Weekly team

P.S, To cheer you up (or nauseate you) here is this weeks comic...

sands4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, OSL is unable to continue with the paper due to not having enough free time to write every week. That just leaves me left.

For the paper to continue i would need 2 writers to step forward, they would need to be forum regulars and have the necessary connections and background information on tribes and players in world 2 that would be required. This, as well as some writing flair.

Unfortunate.

I guess my newspaper (due to be published this week) will be the only one so. I was more hoping to be competition rather than the only one :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Unfortunate.

I guess my newspaper (due to be published this week) will be the only one so. I was more hoping to be competition rather than the only one :icon_neutral:

Good luck with that

DeletedUser

I advise hiring Admiral Awesome .... He'd be a good writer.... and I can force him to say yes :)

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to the time when I've played long enough in this game to have said connections...until then I'll just keep dreaming ;)