The UK2 Weekly Discussion

DeletedUser

We would of, though I was serverely lacking time. We will feature more of the outer k's later, just that nothing much is happening yet :icon_redface:

We do have an article this week which is concentrating on a K outside the core. You could probably guess what it is about.

Thats where i can volounteer.Need an article?Count on me!Thing is,you tell me what i have to do and i'm all yours!

DeletedUser

Original release date is every tuesday I believe, but could be before or after depending on Osl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This weeks will come out on Tuesday, as always. To be honest, we are on the ball this week... :)

DeletedUser

Still no ones completed the crossword... :( The first will get pride!

This weeks issue is well ahead of schedule. We'll let you judge if its good or not.

DeletedUser

think i will try this crossword....lets see

Across-
5. Top player (shots)- hoang.nghiem
7. RUST a tribe full of- MYSTERY
8.Third for ODT- TEAM
9. Leader of SMACK! - PressDelete

Down-
1. UK2 forum mod- Xclude
2. Co played by John Murray and Stensy- .....hmm i dont know about this one
3. ACTIVE's baron- barney0goose
4. Gets loyalty down- Nobleman
6. Number 1 in ODA - should be SMACK! (but it does not fit in the crossword)

whew....that's the most i have written in any forum i think....(i m a lazy guy)...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol, 7/9, I won't tell you which though. Number 1 in ODA is player, I should of made it clearer.

DeletedUser

well then.....

2. Co played by John Murray and Stensy- ftW1N ( thanks for the help)
6. Number 1 in ODA - hydse (but he is now number 2)

DeletedUser

well then.....

2. Co played by John Murray and Stensy- ftW1N ( thanks for the help)
6. Number 1 in ODA - hydse (but he is now number 2)

That's them, congratz. Though could you put them in spoilers so that anyone else who reads this thread but wants to do the crossword can do so?

DeletedUser

Osl, can we have a hint for what the next issue is about? I heard it's about Darazi's start up, am I correct?

DeletedUser

Osl, can we have a hint for what the next issue is about? I heard it's about Darazi's start up, am I correct?

Darazi's start up is included; this weeks article contain 3 Q and A's in two different articles, but thats all we'll be giving away :)

DeletedUser

Ok, I have given the issue to Xclude. Now for Xclude to put it up and you should be fine :)

It could be up anytime tomorrow... or even tonight?

DeletedUser

Ok, I have given the issue to Xclude. Now for Xclude to put it up and you should be fine :)

It could be up anytime tomorrow... or even tonight?

Make it tonight please. There has been nothing good to read on the externals :icon_confused:.

I would enjoy a nice read.

DeletedUser

Make it tonight please. There has been nothing good to read on the externals :icon_confused:.

I would enjoy a nice read.

Well, its not in my hands anymore :(. I have to wait for Xclude to update the post, as I have no mod privillages ot edit or open the actual post.

I would love to, but I can't :(

DeletedUser

Well, its not in my hands anymore :(. I have to wait for Xclude to update the post, as I have no mod privillages ot edit or open the actual post.

I would love to, but I can't :(

Force him lol......

jks