The UK3 Map Making Thread

DeletedUser

Ok map makers, here is our patch :). Here is the place to make and rate maps. Hand made ;)

For those of you who want to make maps but don't know how to, simply use a browser other than IE and make a map in TW Stats. Then follow a tutorial:

Paint.Net Map Tutorial By Myself: http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3020
Photoshop Map Tutorial By Royalgamer: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=79788
Gimp Map Tutorial By Allyboo: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=683348&postcount=2

I'm going to cheat and use nickjers script (for now), although I personalised it :)
It will NOT auto update...

2yxi52b.gif

264nwk8.gif

ftkpj5.gif

I may make some hand made later...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol e=mc little 2 then has nearly reached the tribe limit!!!!
isn't it 40?

DeletedUser

I will happily post maps for this world, just give me a mail ingame or bump this thread asking for one.

DeletedUser

I have mailed nickjer and will see about getting the auto updating ones set up.

Great :)

For anyone who wants to make a map and dosen't know how to, or who wants to try a map... I've added tutorials to the first post.

DeletedUser

Great :)

For anyone who wants to make a map and dosen't know how to, or who wants to try a map... I've added tutorials to the first post.

All of those are early-game map tutorials. (Allyboo's one works for late game too, but not very well) I would make a tut, but then everyone would know the secret methods I learnt after 5 years of meditation and intense studies in Tibet.

Besides, I can't be arsed.

DeletedUser

All of those are early-game map tutorials. (Allyboo's one works for late game too, but not very well) I would make a tut, but then everyone would know the secret methods I learnt after 5 years of meditation and intense studies in Tibet.

Besides, I can't be arsed.

I use Allyboo's tut for late game maps and also for specific tribes. I also do it in photoshop and have not encountered a problem.

DeletedUser

I use Allyboo's tut for late game maps and also for specific tribes. I also do it in photoshop and have not encountered a problem.

There's not any problems with that way of making maps, it's just that it easily becomes overcrowded and messy :)

DeletedUser

Mines not really an early game one, it is great for late game to see the areas of tribes...

DeletedUser

Oh yeah sorry about that. What you say is true :)

Nah its no problem :) Not many people use Paint.Net anyway :D

The sooner the nickjer maps get up, I'll be happy. And the TW Stats map dosen't work for me too on UK3, I say give it a day.

DeletedUser

Damn I wish it wasn't the 3 mass-recruit tribes of this world... :(

~*MH*~ is the only decent tribe shown.

DeletedUser

Damn I wish it wasn't the 3 mass-recruit tribes of this world... :(

~*MH*~ is the only decent tribe shown.

If you give some examples of tribes wich aren't mass-recruit, than I will make a map with them ;)