top10tribesoda.png

top10tribesodd.png

the other map will be showed (Avg. Points Player) asap

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Some really nice maps there.

Nice change from the updating maps.

DeletedUser

They are updating now. They didn't yesterday due to a server crash. Whoever is updating them, thanks :). Could we zoom them in a bit though?

Go to the line in the code starting with \map.exe and scroll along to -z. Change 00 99 to 33 66?

DeletedUser

They are updating now. They didn't yesterday due to a server crash. Whoever is updating them, thanks :). Could we zoom them in a bit though?

Go to the line in the code starting with \map.exe and scroll along to -z. Change 00 99 to 33 66?

Guys, the maps'll be updating soon, just waiting for nickjer to activate me. He said he'd do it when he had the time :icon_rolleyes:

Nice maps though, I'm liking them all!

DeletedUser

Guys, the maps'll be updating soon, just waiting for nickjer to activate me. He said he'd do it when he had the time :icon_rolleyes:

Nice maps though, I'm liking them all!

They updated at 9 tonight, he probably did them. Sweet :) +rep

@S.O.R.R.Y- Yes, please do unless they are too much of a stress for you.

DeletedUser

Valor's not going to grow? You're suggesting your tribe isn't even good enough to be my noble targets?

No, your misunderstanding, let me rephraze is for you.

Growth equates to promising, if we aren't going to grow we aren't going to be promising, if we aren't going to be promising you would be wasting your time in trying to noble us in the future.

Either your going to try and noble us while we are small and not worth nobling, or your acknowledging that we are going to grow, you can't do both.

DeletedUser

EDIT:

ODA is available

EDIT2:

ODD is available

DeletedUser

The maps seem to be showing some interesting stuff... It seems as if most of the top 15 players (all except 3) seem to be in the westerly continents. The SW is looking the most crowded.

I may make a zoomed in dominence map or something soon. The auto updating maps are updating but not zoomed in.

DeletedUser

The maps seem to be showing some interesting stuff... It seems as if most of the top 15 players (all except 3) seem to be in the westerly continents. The SW is looking the most crowded.

I may make a zoomed in dominence map or something soon. The auto updating maps are updating but not zoomed in.
aye, there are some great reasons behind that ^^

DeletedUser

Aye, nickjer gave me authorization earlier and I've changed them now so they will update with the new settings I've done next time they update (tomorrow 12:00 nickjer server time) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Aye, nickjer gave me authorization earlier and I've changed them now so they will update with the new settings I've done next time they update (tomorrow 12:00 nickjer server time) :icon_razz:

Great :). Can't wait to see the new updated maps, they'll update on the stickied topic :)

DeletedUser

66g0mw.png
First self-made map :)

DeletedUser

Nice :)

My tips would be to add the continent grid and zoom it a bit next time. But over all, sweet :)

DeletedUser

Thanks, im not too sure how to make the continent grid, if you know how pm me :)

DeletedUser

Simply just check the box on TW stats! But instead of doing it over the original map, create a new layer for just the continent grid...