The UK3 Map Making Thread

DeletedUser

Sadly no. Hence I recently joined and I find most topics rather boring, pointless or too dull. But I love maps <3 !

DeletedUser

You really dont read the forums much do you. . . .:icon_neutral:

Hey nao... :icon_neutral: Be nice Sparks, Now I'm starting to understand why James is off showing your cruelty to the world!

DeletedUser

Me loves sparks!! that was just the evil moose :(

and nice map there discord ;)

DeletedUser

Untitled-1-36.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117

Hey nao... :icon_neutral: Be nice Sparks, Now I'm starting to understand why James is off showing your cruelty to the world!

Hey! Firstly I am usually very nice, heck I even made a map for some boy, not my fault that Admiral dunderpants didnt even see that I actually did include the MH families. :icon_confused:

Also that sad attempt at making a tribe full of sparks haters really went well . . . . . not :icon_rolleyes:
But I am happy to say that Ubs has paid his penance for his lack of for thought on joining that sad, evil excuse for a tribe and the doc reakons he might actually walk soon :icon_twisted: As for the others that have attempted to slight my name and my goodness. . . . . well there is always Skype :icon_cool:

Also change that damm colour, its more annoying than Mek when he is awake

DeletedUser

Hey! Firstly I am usually very nice, heck I even made a map for some boy, not my fault that Admiral dunderpants didnt even see that I actually did include the MH families. :icon_confused:

Not my fault you didn't even look at my sig, or the "New Players/Tribes On The Rim" threads, or even my crappy Recruitment threads that were "Last Post" for over a week.

You didn't even see that my tribe was called "Family". :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Also that sad attempt at making a tribe full of sparks haters really went well . . . . . not :icon_rolleyes:
But I am happy to say that Ubs has paid his penance for his lack of for thought on joining that sad, evil excuse for a tribe and the doc reakons he might actually walk soon :icon_twisted: As for the others that have attempted to slight my name and my goodness. . . . . well there is always Skype :icon_cool:

Also change that damm colour, its more annoying than Mek when he is awake

Admiral Dunderpants LMAO LMAO LMAO
I liked your map keep it up