The UK3 Map Making Thread

DeletedUser

Oh very smexy foolish, plus rep from me too :)

You never +rep me... :icon_cry:

Well, I was in the mood to make a map while waiting for my nobles to do their thing, so here you have it. I was experimenting with a style that I used in the past and recently rediscovered. I think it turned out nicely... :)

122309-1.png

I was experimenting with GIF maps and made these, the first serves no real purpose other than cool factor, the second is an animated map between the last two maps I've made. Not perfect as both utilize different styles, but you get the idea...

Untitled2.gif

GIFMAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone asked about K45, here's the chaos:

fncuc1.png

DeletedUser

Someone asked about K45, here's the chaos:

fncuc1.png

Just a wee bit of constructive criticism no offense intended, but if I were you I wouldn't grow the circles nearly so big if you wanted to make a map that clustered into such a small area. It'd be a lot better if the circles weren't all on top of each other, knock off a few pixels you get a much cleaner image to look at than a big jumble of circles, and thus you get less chaos. I'd also use more conflicting colors than blue and purple if two tribes were right on top of each other, perhaps teal and blue? Or yellow?

Just some suggestions. Nice to not be the only map maker in this neck of the woods, keep it up. :)

DeletedUser

Top 10 tribes would be greatly appreciated, also a PM to the mods to post it in their thread for safe keeping :icon_wink:

Santa
Claus.
Egg.
RA
~*MH*~
SPQR
*TFT*
-LoM-
-EoV-
[ROME]

DeletedUser

Top 10 Tribes (by total points)
2yo39cw.png

DeletedUser

282nfjn.jpg
Forget who's on it. What do you think of the style?

DeletedUser

I think it would be a better map if you used white or black as your background instead of the baby blue. Other than that, despite those tribes being smaller, they have nothing to do with each other so should be different colors. Only family tribes should be the same color.

@ foolish, thank you once again. Another wonderful map :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The map was for people in my tribe, originally, and we were warring all three. Which is why they were the same :p

Noted on the black/white though. Any other hints? :p

DeletedUser2765

[ke]I would just like to remind everyone that when you post an image/map bigger then 700x700 pixels you need to put it in a spoiler tag.

Thanks,
Kriegselend[/ke]

DeletedUser

By request, top 10 tribes (by total points)

2q8sns1.png

DeletedUser

How things change... Top 10 Tribes (total points)

20synmb.png

Same again but zoomed in a bit:

4t3nli.png