The Under Dogs (T*U*D)

DeletedUser

Hi,

I want to let you all know about the brief description of the tribe The Under Dogs (T*U*D)

We are premade in the world UK4. We have a group of skilled and experienced player.

For the reference you can check our tribe in the world UK1.

Our Tribal Oath is

"We are committed in helping every one of our tribe members to grow strong. We will back all of our members no matter what."

Regards
Sunny
Duke
T*U*D - The Under Dogs.

DeletedUser

I did and you like Internals and Barbs, maybe find a better reference point than the tribe on W1

DeletedUser

Hi,

I want to let you all know about the brief description of the tribe The Under Dogs (T*U*D)

We are premade in the world UK4. We have a group of skilled and experienced player.

Our Tribal Oath is

"We are committed in helping every one of our tribe members to grow strong. We will back all of our members no matter what."

Regards
Sunny
Duke
T*U*D - The Under Dogs.

> Check the bolded text. <

Over used and abused.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Our Tribal Oath is

Regards
Sunny
Duke
T*U*D - The Under Dogs.

If you define skilled and experienced as random and mass recruitment noobs then I'd agree with you.

DeletedUser

Growing fast on day 1 is more a sign of a lack of skill than a sign of skill. Day 1 and day 2 are all about spears.
Yes, but it is worth noting to grab some players in to give them a chance.

I bet you, when you first started, got some place that mass recruited, then learnt from their experienced players.

Then again, you chuck out anyone after 5 day period (or bp period) that does not fit in/has been inactive/has caused unrest between core members. (aka not random inviting ones that have asked us for invites) to make it better for the tribes growth.

DeletedUser

yup HumanRejection, you sounds good...you always can not go with all experienced player...

To start off a tribe...it require to have a group of skilled player that well organized the tribe, its memebers, the forums, and the relation with other tribe...

and the last but not the least, you require players(experienced and noobs)...

DeletedUser

hi,

I like to join you guys to on this peacefull chat.
Well I agree if you say we are a mass tribe.
Mass tribes isn't ok.

Like Sunny said, we have bunches of noobs, yes.
But most of us are experiened to "very well" experienced players.

If you want to know my stats.
Go to:

http://www.twstats.com/en2/index.php?page=player&id=877361

That is the one I posses.

Cheers mateys,
The G's

DeletedUser

Hi,

Our Tribal Oath is

Regards
Sunny
Duke
T*U*D - The Under Dogs.

your uk1 tribe is pretty bad
and u have a few uk3 players that are just as bad

DeletedUser

Agreed with Hefty

NRS and TUD will bot be obsolete in a week.

DeletedUser

+1 Hefty and TGS (what name/nick would you prefer on here mate?)

Mass recruiting noobs who will soon disappear into obscurity with the other mass recruitment noob tribes, not to mention it's fail to have to post on the pub forums to tell everyone how wonderful your tribe is.

DeletedUser4753

"We are premade in the world UK4. We have a group of skilled and experienced player.For the reference you can check our tribe in the world UK1."

mmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi,

Our Tribal Oath is

Regards
Sunny
Duke
T*U*D - The Under Dogs.

Er hi Sunny.

Ive managed to save your main on UK2 if you are interested? I thought you had to leave the computer or something for a couple of days? I see you managed to make a post here though? Strange.

You sure you didnt just panic at a few incoming?

Anyway your 3 noble train that you sent as a 'back time' attack (which landed in night bonus) didnt take the village (suprise eh) but it did mean that I was unable to make the easy counter and re capture on the viullage that you lost (well I lost it, but it was at loyalty 17 with many incomings untagged when you set me as sitter despite me asking you not too as my villages are close to you and I now cant support).

Oh and just a tip...when you lose a village the troops that you have supporting ANOTHER VILLAGE die...therefore no point in having thousands of troops from the village that was at 17 loyalty in your main...unable to make it back to fend off the noble and few hundred LC that took it.

So what where you saying again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Er hi Sunny.

Ive managed to save your main on UK2 if you are interested? I thought you had to leave the computer or something for a couple of days? I see you managed to make a post here though? Strange.

You sure you didnt just panic at a few incoming?

Anyway your 3 noble train that you sent as a 'back time' attack (which landed in night bonus) didnt take the village (suprise eh) but it did mean that I was unable to make the easy counter and re capture on the viullage that you lost (well I lost it, but it was at loyalty 17 with many incomings untagged when you set me as sitter despite me asking you not too as my villages are close to you and I now cant support).

Oh and just a tip...when you lose a village the troops that you have supporting ANOTHER VILLAGE die...therefore no point in having thousands of troops from the village that was at 17 loyalty in your main...unable to make it back to fend off the noble and few hundred LC that took it.

So what where you saying again?

I think sunny just got pwned.

Spot on One Hit KO ;)

DeletedUser

9 more incoming.

All tagged this time though mate. Nuke/noble combo's coming from seperate villas this time so at least he is respecting his opposition now.

As you have a huge market and low barracks/stable/workshop allied to a mixed troop build Im not sure what can be done about it. But I will do me best hey?

Loyalty at 71 and ive got ya wall goin back up. it would have been doen a lot more if you were running a premium account but Im not mug enough to stay up until 4am to add a couple of levels for ya Im afraid.

I do appreciate the practice though mate thanks.

Do I earn any rep for this?

DeletedUser5857

I think you do earn some rep for this :D and yes sunny you just been pwned.

DeletedUser

I joined this tribe because I had no premade or tribe or whatever. A little story for y'all.
I got a mail from someone randomly asking to be my PA. I blobked them them unblocked them intending to troll them. I ended up invited to the tribe so I thought I'd check thrm out.

Mail:

CoolDudeChrispy on 24.02. at 19:56
hello, mate
i noticed your growing nicely, maybe we can become personal alliance

A Username on 24.02. at 20:11
Yeah OK.

A Username on 24.02. at 20:19
Sorry I accidently block you yes lets have personal alliance.

CoolDudeChrispy on 24.02. at 20:23
awsome, if you get attacked then i shall support you as we are rather close by,
i am trying to get you into the tribe i am in, if you havent joined during me typing this message,

how are you genraly?

A Username on 24.02. at 20:36
Yes.

So yeah I joined and they are not as bad as I expected, but flaws include:

• Hatred towards iHate (ironic kinda :lol:) which I have advised against, but they hated the restart mails iHate sent out, and put them as an enemy.
• Wanted alliance with -X- which I have directed to Cody's thread about, but some are still persistant.
• Obviously mass recruitment

But otherwise it is an OK tribe.

DeletedUser

So erm yeh :icon_rolleyes:

You gonna tell your leader that he can take this sit he dumped on me back...oh hold on though...still some incoming so best leave it with me eh?

The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-1.4%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png
Morale: 50%

Attacker:ArthurTWVillage:Legio XIII Gemina (274|333) K32
Defender:sunny2447Village:Sunnys Village (270|321) K32

Losses: