The Wiseguy News

DeletedUser

I know you did ":p", I saw it and I know what it means. But have you ever considered i'm messing with your head? As for chicken farts, they're invisible so no I haven't seen one, a bit of a strange question I think!

DeletedUser

Shame! "Why so serious" springs to mind. :)

WHY+SO+SERIOUS+03.jpg

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the externals W~A~R

Nice to see some response from you guys.

Matt, would you like me to send one of my kids round to help with your make up?

DeletedUser

Welcome back to the externals W~A~R

Nice to see some response from you guys.

Matt, would you like me to send one of my kids round to help with your make up?

Kids aren't my thing but by all means send your wife/girlfriend :-D

Peadar the sheep looks awesome in that other pnp.

DeletedUser8943

Can't claim to much credit for it. just googled warrior sheep :D

DeletedUser9610

I know you did ":p", I saw it and I know what it means. But have you ever considered i'm messing with your head? As for chicken farts, they're invisible so no I haven't seen one, a bit of a strange question I think!

Messing with my head???? How on earth can you mess with someones head who asks a question like "have you ever seen a Chicken Fart" ??? Pretty messed up already so Try harder AndyPandy :p

DeletedUser9610

Lol. Married! And I thought Peader was your Mrs or Master, mainly Master :p

DeletedUser2961

Yep, I definately remember why I avoided W2 forums. Nothing constructive, just name calling. My last post for a while ~ so long!

DeletedUser

Yep, I definately remember why I avoided W2 forums. Nothing constructive, just name calling. My last post for a while ~ so long!

Wow, I think you're the one that takes things a bit too seriously, as Robby the chickenfart said, it's only banter. I'm joking, he's joking, everyone's joking. But if you want to be a cry baby, go away and don't bother us with your presence again. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5283

+ 1rep bud love your posts and like u as a person props 1 of the only g.f members i like

nicew post keep up the good work m8

DeletedUser

Another nice one Peadar, make them think twice about sending for sure.

DeletedUser7304

I miss reading these.. come on peadar the nightstalker... Your slacking