Anyone feel like starting the flaming ?

DeletedUser11204

Far too much effort imo - but this should turn out to be great war :D

DeletedUser

Part one

part1j.jpg

DeletedUser4753

Haha that's pretty ace more please!

Ima think or some extra flames specialy fa you guys.

But whos it gonna be........

DeletedUser

Owned down to 13 members already... so to clarify, when producing the stats are we also including those people that have left/been kicked. If so a nightmare for us to keep up :p

DeletedUser4753

Lol yes you can recruit them if you want olo.
And I promise to keep flames to a minimum should you take in more poor quality guys ;)

Yes they are part of stats sadly, I expected tmn to be further ahead than they are, sneaky recruiting, twice our size, instigator of war, lots of saving grace diplo.
Why are owned even on the map is what I'm wondering, thought you guys were good? :p

Credit where its due though guys, even we would struggle nobling inactives as fast as you guys. + Rep to all tmn :)

DeletedUser

sorry no credit form me only real takes your tribe have made are retakes from us nobling them.

the main bulk of our tribe are outside 14 hours noble distance BUT that wont last for long ;)

oh sorry we kick a player we no longer want or need, once kicked you take his villages so credit there lol.

DeletedUser4753

That's not entirely true Is it now. Plus if you can't hold on to vills you work so hard to take is that our faulibg or yours ;)

Lol the main bulk of our tribes is outside.14 hours of your main bulk, this is sorta obvious :)

Kicking an inactive and nobling their vills! That's madness. Oh wait every tribe does that.
Even you guys with mammon?

That said your rising up my personal list of "best people to ask when you want the obvious stating"
I thought the guys at the top would never be challenged but your deffinitly showing potential.

Perhaps make a post about how you are adament.today is Wednesday and you will surely rise through the ranks of obvious staters
;D

DeletedUser

its not TMNs fault you can not pre support your takes lol blame TW for that.

3 of your total 5 takes have been retakes lol and first 2 WAS an op on mammon which started the war lol.

oh and when the war started we where never twice the size of you, we are now but back then we where only a few 100k ahead ;)

DeletedUser4753

Ur blaming the settings? Adjust ur tactics n stop wineing
Again its not 5 is it, if you wanna make up numbers the really stats are owned 438 tmn 3

You have always doubled our size in in the k and if I owned recruited from you then its obvious thiers s big shift in size.

Again obviousness is obvious because we already know simple tw concepts

DeletedUser9598

Send your last noble with D if you want to stop any 'easy' retakes

DeletedUser

Send your last noble with D if you want to stop any 'easy' retakes

doesnt quite work when you have travelled 14 hours, sent three nukes which have emptied the village of resources, entered deep into enemy territory and are sat next to 5 owned villages. No time to build wall, or church. easy retake for any active player. Unless you want to spend lots of PP points to get Church and wall up, its is an easy retake.

In terms of the war... we are happy to slowly move east... while you noble barbs... we are growing nicely as a tribe, and are happy for you to retreat into k45 :)

Oh and I believe both tribes had 20 members at the start of the sparring, you are now down to 13, with another 4 ready to go. So yes at the time you struck, we were bigger, but, village, point and player wise were a lot lot closer to being equal.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4753

Lol first state the obvious now make up things :p, i think your guy redmelet is one of thee top barb noblers in the world let alone k.

Some facts for the slow ppl in tmn and whoever else cares whats happening in k44:

1. Tmn ended diplomacy and planned war, in a sense they are the initiators.
2. One Owned member did strike less than a day before(his onw mistake), in doing so as TMN confirmed he actually made our opp the following day less successful.
3. Following this Tmn tried to take some villages off some of Owned's better players and failed.
4. Next eyecu took apart one of Owneds inactives and seized a fair few vills.
5. Owned responded and hit eyecu, cleared and took vills.
6.Following which eyecu is kicked and his account driver leaves.
7. Owned keep up the pressure and noble said vills.
8. Xlapa is recruited out of Owned and without notice nukes his ex comrades.
9. The two tiny players who were already being watched, fold under a the backstabbing xlapa who had saved troops for two weeks and purposefully not played as part of the team.
10. Tmn try to build momentum by launching a new opp.
11. New opp has some success in the north, and hits a brick wall in the south.
12. TMN believe we will not be around in 2 months.
13. Owned believe all of tmn's gains have come from inactive/poor players/traitorous moves and Once Owned's transition as a tribe is complete vills will not come so easily and tmn will be slowed considerably or stopped

That to my knowledge is a pretty not too biased recollection of major'ish events to present.
I do believe Tmn have recently gone ahead in the stats but any tribe can post stats after they make a major recruitment and follow with a opp.

In a nutshell, TMN are the instigators, a far bigger tribe and have used a traitor to thier advantage.
Owned have been in a remodeling process since chris left hence us removing players who were not even hit by you.
During this time we will shrink in size a little and have poor war stats. After which we hope to be a solid fighting unit.
Perhaps this is not enough to take down a tribe twice our size, but with a solid unit we hope to create we will have some fun and not feel let down by noobs and hope to bring a good war if nothing else.
Whilst this doesn't take owt way from you guys i think the finish line if your going to cross it is a tad further than TMN are making out.

I do not think TMN are very poor and treat them with ample respect, though will fiercely defend any moldings of truth/lies/unjust comments i spy :p.

DeletedUser

OMG you really are deluded hahaha
planned war
lol if we planed war on you me and olo would be all over you noobs right now. We would of jumped in the 2 weeks we had. We didn't jump we did not plan a war hahaha.

second again you lot did not take villages of eye account bar 1 which was a retake, until he was kicked and support withdrawn lol.

whats hard to understand about that? you lot only took his villages once you saw he was tribeless FACT.

DeletedUser

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Golden boy (488|410) K44 9,724 EyeCU the wraith [Owned] 2012-10-08 05:44:08
Kingkongs (494|405) K44 7,807 EyeCU Sir Dicky [Owned] 2012-10-07 13:28:27
The Astronomer (487|414) K44 9,298 EyeCU the wraith [Owned] 2012-10-07 12:49:06
Dark They Were And Golden Eyed (491|424) K44 9,682 EyeCU psychomaths [Owned] 2012-10-06 17:40:09
Truck Tyre Special (496|410) K44 5,059 EyeCU Sir Dicky [Owned] 2012-10-06 17:37:38
44~19~71 Moria (491|417) K44 9,661 EyeCU zzdan480zz [Owned] 2012-10-06 12:36:41
Skeggys 010 (488|423) K44 1,768 EyeCU skeggy [Owned] 2012-10-06 06:20:47
Cosmic Traveller (492|424) K44 8,457 EyeCU [TMN] the wraith [Owned] 2012-10-03 15:16:31

there you go check stats he was tribless for going on 3 days before you lot had a eureka moment.

2012-10-06 06:20:47 - date of next take (tribless and gone)
2012-10-03 15:16:31 - retake by owned

you brave brave tribe you lol

DeletedUser4753

I don't care if eyecu got smashed and decided to quit, thats not my problem, he couldnt handle it so left, you decided you couldnt defend his villages till you could noble them so kicked him. Whats so hard to get?

Yes planned war, or does your council deny talks with other tribes about I quote "old fashioned gang bang", either way you ended nap not us.

Lol and again a pure show of your character "We would of jumped in the 2 weeks we had", so your saying you would deceive us by ignoring diplomatic agreements just to get one up us. If your so good why would you want to resort to foul play to go ahead....

I think fella either your not told the whole story in tmn or really are spasticated, unsure which atm?

DeletedUser4753

Lol again i point out im not claiming nothing untrue and have explained to the community how things played out.
Never claimed to be brave but whilst we are on the topic,

Mr i havent sent one nuke nor defended one nuke gumanyone decides to be the judge of bravery, funny shit :p

DeletedUser

1. Tmn ended diplomacy and planned war said:
This is wide of the Mark. We ended diplomacy and went into a two week cooling off period. No planned war, and the tribe under strick instructions NOT TO SEND ANY ATTACKS at owned.

Apart from that, Your accounts some's up this skirmish, but i wouldnt call ganet one of your better players.

Last edited by a moderator: