TMN v OWNED

DeletedUser

I dont appreciate being called an idiot.

We have been throw this d1mension. We ended diplomacy. You did an operation on us 1st, and 1 numptey sent a day early during the cooling off period. If that means we started the war then, yes we started this war :)

Is it not true that you have 13 memebers now? and had 20 members before the war? If you choose to read between the lines and make assumptions that im implying it is to do with TMN then that is you fault. In any war there is tatctical recruitment. Again, not my issue f players want to leave owned.

People want stats in the externals and i have provided those stats to back up my arguements and points. Give you reasons for those stats as we did with the eyecu debate. No really sure why you are piping up about all your inactivies, but then so desperatly want to include stats of an inactive account.

End of conversation from me... ill post the stats.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TMN
Side 2:
Tribes: Owned
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 386
Side 2: 272
Difference: 114
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 24
Side 2: 7
Difference: 17
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,699,875
Side 2: 941,492
Difference: 758,383
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 183,268
Side 2: 59,366
Difference: 123,902
chart

DeletedUser

If people are interested in that stats including eyecu who still has four villages left for owned to noble
Side 1:
Players: EyeCU
Side 2:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 386
Side 2: 272
Difference: 114
chart

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 14
Difference: 10
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,699,875
Side 2: 941,492
Difference: 758,383
chart

Side 1: 183,268
Side 2: 112,365
Difference: 70,903
chart

DeletedUser

In my opinion, the war is going to be a slow slog. We have hit their weaker players, and as no surprise owned will be left with their core players. Look forward to them recuriting these 7 + players

DeletedUser

You should always include players who were kicked/left the tribe in war stats I think. That is, if they were a member before and after the war started.

DeletedUser

You should always include players who were kicked/left the tribe in war stats I think. That is, if they were a member before and after the war started.

I wont be inculding any of their players who have left during the war that we noble whilst not under the name of owned. Do not see the point. But happy to continue publishing the results with any players that leave us.

DeletedUser4753

lol olo you can't call me deluded then complain about being called a idiot, ever heard of the people living in glass houses saying?

Side 1:
Players: EyeCU
Side 2:
Players: Bothildr

Timeframe: 22/09/2012 00:00:00 to 11/10/2012 16:19:54

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 14
Difference: 11

chart

Side 1: 189,368
Side 2: 112,365
Difference: 77,003

chart

completely unbiased including all kicked players from either side and from the correct start date, you'll get their eventually olo :D

DeletedUser

lol olo you can't call me deluded then complain about being called a idiot, ever heard of the people living in glass houses saying?

de·lude
1. To deceive the mind or judgment of: fraudulent ads that delude consumers into sending in
money. See Synonyms at deceive.2. Obsolete To elude or evade.
3. Obsolete To frustrate the hopes or plans of.

id·i·ot
1. A foolish or stupid person.2. A person of profound mental retardation having a
mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected
speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification
system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

DeletedUser4753

Lol if you really wanna boil down to it olo.

Sigh, Deluded is not delude, it is the adjective of delude or the past tense of delude,

deluded when used in the way you used ie "d1 you are deluded" its mean my mind has been deluded, ie your trying to suggest im confused, which im not.

Either way, i call idiots idiots all the time what makes you so special :p

DeletedUser

Lol if you really wanna boil down to it olo.

Sigh, Deluded is not delude, it is the adjective of delude or the past tense of delude,

deluded when used in the way you used ie "d1 you are deluded" its mean my mind has been deluded, ie your trying to suggest im confused, which im not.

Either way, i call idiots idiots all the time what makes you so special :p

Sigh, Thought the word i used summed you up perfect. somebody who believes their tribe is growing, when in fact their points have decreased must be deluded ie yes im trying to suggest your confused.

DeletedUser4753

So both are insults? thanks fa clarifying ;)

can i stop banging my head against a wall now?

DeletedUser

So both are insults? thanks fa clarifying ;)

can i stop banging my head against a wall now?

Hhhhhmmmm!that's right both are insults.... I wouldnt bang your head against a wall, rather silly in my opinion. What ever you get your kicks from though.

DeletedUser

I would be grateful if you would stop talking about me.
I along with Owned ceases to have the same goals long ago, in which I for my part had no divergence.

I don't want to mention the facts that made me decide that Owned is not the proper tribe for me,
So it would be better not to be forced to do it ..

D1mension I observe a hostility to my face although in theory you was one of the members we used to be closer each other,
although I can understand and accept it ..

So all I have to say publicly is that I hope you can manage to survive the long run and see if your claims are true or false.

DeletedUser4753

We talked extensively about this and I disagree with your reasoning entirely.
Tribe hopping to an enemy is bad enough, but the reason I am so pissed off and refer to you as a traitor is the fact you declined to join in opps for 2 weeks and saved nukes. Then you leave join tmn and immediately nuke players you played alongside with, I think personal naps are stupid but what you did was back stabbing.

Even when you joined owned when you was small you requested skeggy join with you because he had helped you out with defense due to you going all offense, had he not you would of been rimmed.
I did consider you one of the closest in owned but you left and and your.reasoning is wrong, you just like to kid yourself that you did nothing underhanded, then to nuke your neighbours whom you had worked with and knew they had.just participated in a opp that you should have been in in eyes is low.

I would think less of you If you just decided one day you would leave. But for 2.weeks you was a.traitor. missing opps, not supporting, passing information, then finally leaving one day and withing minutes unloading all your saved.nuked on you ex comrades.

Anyway you've made your gains have a nice ranks and tmn have gained a very good player, but for me you can be the best tw.player if your a.disloyal player who will jump to the biggest tribe before the going even gets tough, your no use to anyone. What if xprd.come knocking you gonna move on then to the next tribe?
Maybe tmn can trust.you, but me thinks moves.like this put a black stain on you and your.credability in my eyes.has.plumitted to the point of disrespect.

Atleast if I get rimmed I know I didn't **** on anybody who didn't deserve it, you can't say that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

John no need for the bad language man, kids read these forums!.

If your going to take this so serious i will never again post in the thread.

its a game treat it so.

DeletedUser4753

I'm not that serios lol just when you get to know someone and build up trust to find out later someones real character I feel its fair to share.my opinion on him dueto thinking I knew him to be.a.decent bloke.

DeletedUser

Thanks for editing John, sometimes this game can be so frustrating. I fully understand that your angry and peed of buddy, dont be laugh it of enjoy the game.