Today's an important day for TW.co.uk.

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Tracey,

And well done on the great work that you are doing.

DeletedUser

Hope you have an awesome day Tracy. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to make things run as smoothly as they do :)

BBB

DeletedUser

URGENT!!! FAO Tracey!!!

Dear Tracey,

Happy bathday to you
roman-baths.jpg

Happy baa-day to you
happysheep.jpg

Happy buffday dear Tracey
jsin97l.jpg

Happy bird-day to youuuuu!
singing%20birds.bmp

Thanks for all your hard work - As a Reward, TW is allowing you an extra five minutes on the tea-break of your choice today! :lol:

Have a great day
RosyGee

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday.

I bet you get more of these from TW than Facebook :) There are a couple of thousand of us who love you.

DeletedUser

HAPPY TRACEY !!!

Happy Birthday Tracey! & have a great day.. you're doing a fantastic job in keeping tribalwars ship shape. Thankyou so much for this game it fantastic and very good fun to play on. Very addictive is what I would call it. Anyway best birthday wishes Tracey x

DeletedUser

Happy birthday tracey :) you do so much for this game and (the facebook) side of things :D

i hope you get everything that you ever wanted hunni x.

happy-birthday.jpg

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday, Tracey.. and it is a great alternative world you have been managing :)
Keep it up

DeletedUser6530

Yeah i honestly don't care, the mail actually made me come on the forums to tell you i dont care. The people that do care, will say happy birthday without been prompted, we don't want or need a mail to ask us to say happy birthday.

P.S im not the only one that thinks this.

You are a sad man aren't you? I'm guessing you think this little "act of rebellion" makes you sound hardcore and cool, right? '=_=

Anyway Tracey, have a great Birthday! Everyone with a half-decent amount of intelligence appreciates you and your work. The excellent management of the UK server is what makes me play here rather than on .net. Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACEY!!!!!

Thank you very much for all the hard work you've done in getting TW.co.uk running smoothly. It most certainly is appreciated. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser4147

Why isn't this birthday celebrated with cake?

Because the CAKE is a LIE!!!

But, nevermind that, happened birthday tracey (wonders how much +rep she'll recieve today)