Top 10 players?

DeletedUser6695

Forum = dead

What's your guys opinion on the top 10 players?

Who will stay? who will go?

Feel free to suggest future top 10 players

Also it would be much appreciated if someone could post a list, my iPod is being silly :p

My opinions will follow shortly!

DeletedUser

CF, you on Uk12 at the moment, or just enjoying the lively banter on the forums?

DeletedUser

Damn, I've fallen out of the top 20 completely over the last few hours. :(

DeletedUser

I think trying to guess the top 10 players right now if completely futile. It's too close, you can't tell who will sustain the growth and who's just whoring. Obviously. You can't tell by reputation either, because there's obviously players on the world who haven't revealed their account yet, such as myself, and apparently CF. Give it two weeks, and this thread will be relevant, as will the top tribes thread. Because you can probably bet the a large amount of the top 20 players will be in the same tribe.

DeletedUser

I think trying to guess the top 10 players right now if completely futile. It's too close, you can't tell who will sustain the growth and who's just whoring. Obviously. You can't tell by reputation either, because there's obviously players on the world who haven't revealed their account yet, such as myself, and apparently CF. Give it two weeks, and this thread will be relevant, as will the top tribes thread. Because you can probably bet the a large amount of the top 20 players will be in the same tribe.

I'm aiming for top 100.

DeletedUser

Same. Not got one full haul yet, not even got half a haul...
As with top 10 players, anybody up there has either started off lucky or point whoring. Perhaps 2 or 3 of them will remain in the higher ranks as the world goes on.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Awful farms are currently keeping some people out that will climb once BP drops.

ie.

15 plunders
300 res hauled

I'm clearly not about to start jumping ranks with hauls like that. :lol:

DeletedUser6695

Anyone up for a guess of the future top 5?

In no particular order im gonna say...

One hit Ko
Nauz
Mrlucaboy
Englishknight :p

And JP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How about inviting me to a tribe for the quest, I pretend to give you premium, and you add me to your top 5? Sounds good to me!

DeletedUser

Haven't decided whether or not I like being added separately as if in hindsight and not in front of those other noobs you have listed, or whether it was a save the best for last type thingy...will let you know :icon_wink: <3

DeletedUser

Oh, is that one of the new features for Uk13? Buying your way into the top-ranked players with PP? ;)

DeletedUser1511

You can't tell by reputation either, because there's obviously players on the world who haven't revealed their account yet, such as myself

Doesnt your statement imply that you somehow have the kind of reputation that would lead someone to conclude that you will be a top player ?
:icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator: