Top 10 players?

DeletedUser

1 Nitrogen LoL not sure who is playing this account, but obviously knows how to play the start up game, He has done a bit of clearing in his area but not been attacked much. Well done for being the first to conquer a village.
2 Cannabinoid GODS unknown to me, says he is a veteran on a come back, but hes only 24....i must be getting old if 24 means your a veteran. good ODA
3 Silentwarrior ReHaB Great guys, will do well. wont say any more as they are in my tribe.
4 .uk pro GODS This account should do well.
5 rygic001 LoL unknown to me...all the best
6 love gravy SHAC low oda and odd, so staying neutral and possinly not clearing his area, could be a big mistake.
7 mrlucaboy LoL i know of mrluca from other worlds, w6 and w8. very good player and will be in the top 10 for as long as he plays this world.
8 y2bing GODS unknown to me...all the best
9 Tungsten1981 LoL unknown to me...all the best
10 gotcha! FAF Good player and i expect him to go higher in the ranks

DeletedUser

1 gotcha! FAF 9.252
Congrats on the rank 1, they clearly have been farming really well, villages nice and spread out. Huge boost to get an internal as first conquer and have done well on their third villa too. Questions must be asked about their tribe, probly working with Rehab against the URSS family however the account would be in a delicate situation should that alliance fail. Should stay in the top 5 for now.

2 Tungsten1981 LoL 8.084
another massive farmer, not sure quite how he does it, i think he should share all them ressies with the rest of us hehe. High ODA but in no way lacking troops. Area might be good for farming but for expansion not so as for most of us in LoL, due to how slowly the rim grew getting us all clumped together. Nonetheless to stay top 5 for a while

3 mrlucaboy LoL 7.777
me and as of 2 days a nice new co to help combat the increasing pressures of RL. Like with tungsten the way the world grew has given us an area with not enough targets.

4 Silentwarrior ReHaB 7.667
Has caused URSS quite some problems, was quite nice to see that. Don't know much about the players on this account however not near many tribe mates so quite some space to expand. If they can exploit that should remain in the high ranks.

5 .uk pro GODS 7.395
Seem to flame everyone, however they are definitely good at this game, not sure if they are in for the long run though. Still not sure how they got away with that first noble, I guessed they would noble that villa 2 weeks before they did, how did Rehab not see that remains a mystery. Should stay high up.

6 Celestial1 LoL 6.714
ODA whored at the very start like few have ever done which was quite entertaining, very aggressive player, but like everyone else in LOL needs his neighbours to build up them villages faster for us :D

7 Fresh Prince of Bel-air LoL 6.273
Noob...there are no words to describe how noob he is. Just ask any player in LoL for confirmation. :p

8 webhazard T.L.H 5.481

Was third to noble and seems to have struggled a tiny bit since possibly because the villa conquered was pretty small although at least didn't lose that many troops on it. Looking at T.L.H seems like the same thing happened to them too, with all members clumped together in a semi-arc, might affect his growth.

9 A cup of tea? LoL 5.342

The finnish invasion, solid players, made us all laugh with that restart thread one of the players caused, first conquer internal so that means troops still intact and in a good position to continue growing.

10 Four Seasons ReHaB 5.058

Interesting character, banned, loved and hated it would seem. Has a lovely farming area, however, could have been more courageous with that first conquer I think.

DeletedUser

My goodbye present for this world, a review exactly one month later:

1 gotcha! FAF 56.375
Have been setting the pace for a while now, nice ODA to go with some good conquers which have also helped them spread out a bit to increase farming efficiency, still quite a lot of tribe mates around though. Leading FAF at the same time so nice achievement there.

2 mrlucaboy LoL 52.551
Managing to keep up the pace on gotcha although always a villa behind, rank 1 ODA, perhaps a little too much lol, however still it's meant some nice villas have been conquered in new areas. I wish all the best to this account.

3 Tungsten1981 LoL 51.932
Similar assessment here too really, keeping up the top pace nicely and nice ODA, should start pushing out more towards the core though and eat up all them easy villas.

4 Silentwarrior ReHaB 41.298
Very high ODA and have slightly slowed down, possibly due to the lost troops and hence lost farming. Not sure why they left Rehab, weird stuff happening there, for the rest though plenty of room to expand which they must be looking forward to.

5 love gravy T.E.A 40.567
Nice conquers as they have been achieved with seemingly minimal loss of troops based on a relatively low ODA compared to those above. Kind of far way from the main cluster of TEA which may be a problem or benefit later on depending on which wars break out.

6 Returning Red FAF 39.905
Interesting decision to join FAF based on location. Have grown very fast on the rim so to speak, with some solid conquers not costing too many troops either. Have got quite a good deal of ODD so must have been attacked and managed to successfully defend, promising.

7 Four Seasons ReHaB 37.557
Growth has slowed a tiny bit however still got some nice conquers and good ODA. Position-wise if a war between Rehad and FAF broke would be the first to go or the best placed to expand so special care needs to be taken there.

8 Mo Points Mo Problems =ZP= 36.903
Growing very fast, with lots of cheap conquers, hence why ODA is so low meaning more troops to farm, which they have been doing very well. Still more room to grow however, we'll see for how much longer Addicts can afford to leave them alone.

9 borntolose ReHaB 36.427
Solid ODA, and some big conquers including some internals which anyone would want. Positioned quite close to the center of the world which should make it fun once the big wars start.

10 Power. FAF 35.430
Another one with good conquers for a small price. Interesting change of tribe from Rehab to FAF, lots of tribemates around now but still plenty of room to expand.

DeletedUser

4 Mo Points Mo Problems =ZP= 76.946 13 5919

First noob I'll rim :icon_cool:

DeletedUser10898

errr, my money on the mo.

SD knows about money. As a whore, he doesnt do a thing without money being involved.

Social Disorder on 04.06. at 21:52
You betta send me some ressies, owe me them from W60!

Might be a nice few villages for you if I am doing good enough!

Mo Points Mo Problems on 04.06. at 21:54
Will send ressies, worry not you hoe. Welcome on the ever growing list of "dependants upon MpMp's greatness".

Social Disorder today at 21:52
Continent scorer (Gold - Level 4)

You have made it into the top 1 of a continent!

Sup:d

Mo Points Mo Problems today at 22:24
Say I was to begin farm your sorry nubcake booty plus your fellow nubs in that sorry K, I'm not sure I could even get 1 coin farm out of you guys.

Thats how useless you all are :p

There you go ;)