Top 10 players?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
No, I'm the only one who seems to be able to tell you to your face, virtually speaking, that your humour is just really bad. I know you're trying to liven up the forums and everything, however, take a look at the way for example, lightly-jo does it, and then look back at the way you do it, that's the problem. Whilst I may not be the most entertaining person out there at least I am self-aware of that, you aren't.

And I don't see how that post made it look like I take myself seriously, I was merely lashing out at your bad post.

As for village names...really? Is there a set of rules and guidelines now written by you that determines what is a good/cool village name?

Nope.. just bored and wasting time waiting for farming runs to come home... I post for my amusement... not other peoples, I'm selfish like that, though it's hard not to be selfish when you look as good as me...

I bow down to Jo's posting ability.. unfortunately I don't have half of her whit and even less of her patients or politeness... hence why I stalk her in the vain hope that one day some might rub off on me...

The big huge point that your missing is that I probably offended 10 people with my top 10 rating... the other 9 are either not as bored as me or don't take themselves so seriously that they felt the need to defend themselves against a idiot troll...

They are probably intelligent enough to realise that what I want in an attempt to entertain myself is for someone to lash out at my bad posts... and therefore they don't do it...

If you don't like me, or trolls in general, don't respond to them.. that's what they want and that only incourages them to post more.. so use some of that greater intelligence that you have over me and ignore me (and other trolls) and we can all live happily ever after and the trolls will disappear into the distant memory...

Strange that you should mention it but I do have a small but informative guide to village names.. it even has a FAQ and I'm currently negotiating rights for the Wiki... I'll PM you one...

DeletedUser

Strange that you should mention it but I do have a small but informative guide to village names.. it even has a FAQ and I'm currently negotiating rights for the Wiki... I'll PM you one...
Excellent! I strongly look forward to it! *jumps up and down in excitement*

FYI I accept your wish to be a troll, but I feel like there are already too many...

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Excellent! I strongly look forward to it! *jumps up and down in excitement*

FYI I accept your wish to be a troll, but I feel like there are already too many...

My spidey sense tells me that there might be a touch of sarcasm in that reply...

I'd much rather read and participate in an active informative forum discussing this game that we all pretend not to be addicted too...

DeletedUser

My spidey sense tells me that there might be a touch of sarcasm in that reply...

I'd much rather read and participate in an active informative forum discussing this game that we all pretend not to be addicted too...

I'm not addictive to smack??!?! What you talking about, shut up you know nothing:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I know you didn't put much brain power in your comments, understandably, however I still feel the need to point out that firstly, my quote isn't "Roman" (and I don't even see how a quote can be classified as Roman) as the Roman Empire had already fallen by the time Julis III was Pope. Secondly, if you knew something about me you'd realize there is a perfectly logical explanation for that village name (hint: my name is Italian, even more obvious hint for the mentally challenged like you: I come from Rome).

Finally, I think my quote perfectly sums up the way you judged the person behind the account and the same goes for all the other trying-to-be-funny-but-failing comments you made about the rest of the players.

Come on Luca, we all know your a pointwhore :p

DeletedUser

The top 10 players will surely drop soon.

Point whoring will get them nowhere. ;)

DeletedUser

1 Cannabinoid GOD - The account I'm co-playing so I won't comment
2 love gravy SHAC - Don't understand why you would ever have gravy as all food should come with Baked Beans (Heinze) so nope... will soon be out of the top20
3 .ukpro - looking like a very nice 1st noble target for someone - more likely to be the first nobled than stay in the top 20 - rumour has it that Harry Dippy has already started his noble rush and is looking their way
4 rygic001 LoL - point whore... will soon be forgotten
5 Silentwarrior ReHaB - Family tribe member - knuff said
6 aza.b~USSR~ - as above
7 Tboneuk USSR~2 - as above
8 cVraCer SFU - Seems to be a german invasion going on this world.. will probably do as well as the spanish invasion on UK10...
9 Alexander-the-Great BaD - Not 1000 plunders.. no tribe support.. soon to be someones farm...
10 mrlucaboy LoL - Roman quote on his profile and village name is rome... failz...

Please note that this is just my random thoughts on a boring Friday lunch time... everything written may or may not be true, depending upon the time of reading...

You co-play me... hahaha you wish i role solo ;)

DeletedUser10869

only because someone saw you and screamed "monkey" and scared her!

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like to think of myself as the ugly duckling that turned into a swarn.. rather than the ugly monkey that turned into the groilla...

Where is Jo when I need some support, she knows my secret and has seen the pics... "adonis" is all I'm allowed to say for health and safety reasons...

DeletedUser3312

rygic001 - Big minewhore, running out of res to stay on top me thinks. Soon drop
Cannabinoid - Will be rank.1 soon enough
.uk pro
mrlucaboy - I see him staying top 5
love gravy - Bye bye.
Silentwarrior - He'll remain top 10
y2bing - Remain top 10
Tungsten1981 - Remain top 10
sb007ck - Remain top 10
aza.b - bye bye.

DeletedUser6695

I very much doubt those people will stay top 10... Myself,nauz,Gerb,belle and a few others need a space :)

DeletedUser8010

Would agree, the current 10 i doubt most will stick, in a month or so (maybe longer) ill do some interviews :)