Top 10 players?

DeletedUser3312

Please, don't flatter yourself. Not everyone is your "Fanboy". :lol:

Your ego is astounding.

DeletedUser3312

LOL.

I'm the fanboy and you're the one who recalls brief conversation years ago? :lol:

Your ego is astounding.

DeletedUser

Last I checked he had a level 6 stable until this morning where he leveled it to level 7. Not sure if he has increased it since but his rax went up for sure.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Please, aid memory. What did I say that made you conclude I am your fanboy? :lol:

You were very much a fanboy on W48. I was very briefly in your tribe on said world, which you made a big deal out of.

At some point since then you came to the conclusion that disliking the players that were well respected in the community was what all the cool kids do though and turned into a pompous fool who instead replied everytime I post with stupid comments. Suppose it's still your way of fanboi-ing though since you certainly give my posts a lot more attention than you to do to other people's, if you didn't you'd simply ignore them rather than reply with your petty comments.

PS: That signature is very fitting for a filthy speedrat like yourself.

DeletedUser3312

You were very much a fanboy on W48. I was very briefly in your tribe on said world, which you made a big deal out of.

At some point since then you came to the conclusion that disliking the players that were well respected in the community was what all the cool kids do though and turned into a pompous fool who instead replied everytime I post with stupid comments. Suppose it's still your way of fanboi-ing though since you certainly give my posts a lot more attention than you to do to other people's, if you didn't you'd simply ignore them rather than reply with your petty comments.

PS: That signature is very fitting for a filthy speedrat like yourself.

As I recall, I did not even know who you were. Bar being a good rank on the World 47 being played. You were not made a very "big deal out of" especially considering you added nothing to the tribe. Who are you trying to convince, me or you?

As for giving you attention :lol: Are you actually kidding? Where Nauz, where on this forum have I given you more attention than anyone else bar this conversation you misfortunate misfit? You are not in my sights, nor worth the time. I consider you an old fart yet lingering in these forums after promise of retirement.

Let me assure your ego that I am NOT your fanboy.
You are NOT in my sights
I do NOT give you more attention than anyone else. That made me lol.

We're done here. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
As for giving you attention :lol:

Your ridiculous *yawn* comments are pretty par for the course for how you respond to posts I make in multiple threads.

Most recently before this thread was your inane reply when I responded to a fellow speedrat who was bragging about their W19 account, an account which was rank 1 before they were given it, which is now rank 15.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
My God. You're obsessed with me :icon_eek:

Make up your mind, I'm either obsessed with me or with you. I can't be egotistical and obsessed with something other than myself, that's by definition impossible.

It's common knowledge that my memory is strong in general; I can recall obscure data off the top of my head such as who the top accounts were on most worlds I've played, who played those accounts, how large their lead was, etc. etc.

Strangely enough a photographic memory does not equate to a flantard infatuation.

I am beginning to remember though why I blocked you on skype last year. Will have to do the same on the forums it appears.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3312

^
:icon_rolleyes:

Top 10
1 Cannabinoid - Will remain there for the next few days I believe
2 love gravy - Only very recently reached 1k hauls. He will drop, but will remain in the top 20 for some time
3 .uk pro
4 rygic001 - 1k hauls not reached. He will drop.
5 Silentwarrior - Seems good. Will remain in top 20 for some time.
6 aza.b - How is he even there?
7 Tboneuk - How is he even there?
8 sb007ck SFU - 1k hauls not reached. He will drop.
9 mrlucaboy - Rate him as good.
10 y2bing - He will rise within the top 10.

Note that my opinion is unbiased as I do not know most of you.

DeletedUser10033

^
:icon_rolleyes:

Top 10
Quote: 1 Cannabinoid - Will remain there for the next few days I believe
2 love gravy - Only very recently reached 1k hauls. He will drop, but will remain in the top 20 for some time
3 .uk pro
4 rygic001 - 1k hauls not reached. He will drop.
5 Silentwarrior - Seems good. Will remain in top 20 for some time.
6 aza.b - How is he even there?
7 Tboneuk - How is he even there?
8 sb007ck SFU - 1k hauls not reached. He will drop.
9 mrlucaboy - Rate him as good.
10 y2bing - He will rise within the top 10.

Note that my opinion is unbiased as I do not know most of you.

Thanks for the comment. But looked into some here. I cant see me staying top 20.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8105

~1-2 weeks

Cannabinoid - will remain in top5
love gravy - Drop outta top20
.uk pro - Will drop,but stay in top20.
rygic001 - Played with him about a year ago and he was real pointwhore,still less than 1000 plunders.Won't stay even in top20.
Silentwarrior - same as .uk pro
aza.b - not even 100 plunders,nice farm for his neighbours.
Tboneuk - ^ nice noble target.
cVraCer - Seems like a decent player,having nice area and alot of space to expand,but i have a feeling that he won't stay in top20.
mrlucaboy - I'm his fan,top 1 imo.
Tungsten1981 - He has very competitive area that will slow his growth.Stay in top20.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
1 Cannabinoid GOD - The account I'm co-playing so I won't comment
2 love gravy SHAC - Don't understand why you would ever have gravy as all food should come with Baked Beans (Heinze) so nope... will soon be out of the top20
3 .ukpro - looking like a very nice 1st noble target for someone - more likely to be the first nobled than stay in the top 20 - rumour has it that Harry Dippy has already started his noble rush and is looking their way
4 rygic001 LoL - point whore... will soon be forgotten
5 Silentwarrior ReHaB - Family tribe member - knuff said
6 aza.b~USSR~ - as above
7 Tboneuk USSR~2 - as above
8 cVraCer SFU - Seems to be a german invasion going on this world.. will probably do as well as the spanish invasion on UK10...
9 Alexander-the-Great BaD - Not 1000 plunders.. no tribe support.. soon to be someones farm...
10 mrlucaboy LoL - Roman quote on his profile and village name is rome... failz...

Please note that this is just my random thoughts on a boring Friday lunch time... everything written may or may not be true, depending upon the time of reading...

DeletedUser

10 mrlucaboy LoL - Roman quote on his profile and village name is rome... failz...
I know you didn't put much brain power in your comments, understandably, however I still feel the need to point out that firstly, my quote isn't "Roman" (and I don't even see how a quote can be classified as Roman) as the Roman Empire had already fallen by the time Julis III was Pope. Secondly, if you knew something about me you'd realize there is a perfectly logical explanation for that village name (hint: my name is Italian, even more obvious hint for the mentally challenged like you: I come from Rome).

Finally, I think my quote perfectly sums up the way you judged the person behind the account and the same goes for all the other trying-to-be-funny-but-failing comments you made about the rest of the players.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I know you didn't put much brain power in your comments, understandably, however I still feel the need to point out that firstly, my quote isn't "Roman" (and I don't even see how a quote can be classified as Roman) as the Roman Empire had already fallen by the time Julis III was Pope. Secondly, if you knew something about me you'd realize there is a perfectly logical explanation for that village name (hint: my name is Italian, even more obvious hint for the mentally challenged like you: I come from Rome).

Finally, I think my quote perfectly sums up the way you judged the person behind the account and the same goes for all the other trying-to-be-funny-but-failing comments you made about the rest of the players.

Sorry if I disappointed your with my pathetic and immature attempts at being funny but being mentally challenged it's the best I can do...

But as I am sometimes a nice guy.. and like most of the mentally challenged, God made up for my lack of brain power by giving me the body and looks of Adonis... So I can find it within myself to forgive you and update your rating:

10 mrlucaboy LoL - takes himself far too seriously and desperately needs to develop a sense of humour... failz...

P.s. naming your village after your home town was so 2009...

DeletedUser

No, I'm the only one who seems to be able to tell you to your face, virtually speaking, that your humour is just really bad. I know you're trying to liven up the forums and everything, however, take a look at the way for example, lightly-jo does it, and then look back at the way you do it, that's the problem. Whilst I may not be the most entertaining person out there at least I am self-aware of that, you aren't.

And I don't see how that post made it look like I take myself seriously, I was merely lashing out at your bad post.

As for village names...really? Is there a set of rules and guidelines now written by you that determines what is a good/cool village name?