Top 10 Tribes In One Month

DeletedUser

Please post your opinion of who the top 10 tribes will be one month from your post

Here is my top 10 (feel free to post reasons for each tribe in your top 10 list - I was simply too lazy):

1) W1N
2) {OT}
3) DS
4) Shadow
5) VA
6) E23
7) SAS
8) |H|
9) I.D.
10) HSB

DeletedUser

Looks pretty good, but tribes like |H|, I doubt they will be there. Most of em are farms.

DeletedUser

z0.o will probably be there, along with Cheese(depending on what goes down between tribes in K55).

DeletedUser

Can I just say that if StaMin go, it'll be because of VA and E23 doing comibined action. As they'd noble many of our vill's in that case, they'd rise up the rankings further than you suggested.

Unless of course Shadow manage to fnd a 50 strong villages to noble...

DeletedUser

Wait...HSB are in that Top10? Does this guy know anything...

DeletedUser

Shadow and |H|?

I don't think so :p

Shadow? are you blind? or just very stupid?
maybe you havnt realised we are deffinatly a top 5 tribe for the future easily.

|H| deffinatly, they will be gone in a month or less, they have no communication, most of their player's are foreign and inactive in the forum's, and i killed their only representative :/

DeletedUser

Shadow? are you blind? or just very stupid?
maybe you havnt realised we are deffinatly a top 5 tribe for the future easily.

|H| deffinatly, they will be gone in a month or less, they have no communication, most of their player's are foreign and inactive in the forum's, and i killed their only representative :/

Sceptical, maybe top-10 if they can survive Sexy!, Z0.o, OT, SAS etca...:)

DeletedUser

Most of the old cheese players went to StaMin, Any why isn't StaMin on that list :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

the goal is to make your own list of who you think will be top 10 in a month, not to critique my opinionated list...

DeletedUser

Thank you for insulting our intelligence.
Fundamentaly debate about the rankings is more useful than the actual rankings themselves, and so while there are still issues to be raised with your rankings, there is little need for another dispassionate list of Tribe names and numbers.

DeletedUser

the goal is to make your own list of who you think will be top 10 in a month, not to critique my opinionated list...

Well, what shall we do with your list then?:)

My turn!<3

1: W1N.
A bunch of experienced starters, and in the leadership of Jon murray with hes magical powers:icon_eek:

2: SAS/{OT}. It will be 1 of those two:p
Sexy: Not alone, but with another experienced tribe (merge)^^.
{OT}, i wont go too much of-topic now but...ehhm...it will be a hard oponent for everyone who opose them, mainly becouse of spam :)icon_eek:)...there is something that dosn't fitt here ...well, nothing too bother with....YEAY!<3

3: Stamin.
I don't know much about them, but they look nice for now^^

4:DS/another unknown tribe in K45/CHE!!!.
DS. Got a big lead becouse of membercount over CHE!!! and avarange p over the rest of K45. But a war with one of the other tribes before nobles (for them) can be catastrophic, becouse most of the other mass-rec tribes in K45 is scared of them...i doubt that they can handle a war with 4 of them right now (maybe after theyre first noblerush?), so the K isnt claimed yet. But God they got potentialo_O
CHE!!!. Can make it good in K45 with a few more members, they are closest too nobles now in K45 (i think) and will get an advantage when it comes too that. Could be fun too see whats happening^^

5: FUSION.
Mass-rec, but i think they can stand there in a month^-^

It was only top 5...damt...:/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CHE!!!. Can make it good in K45 with a few more members, they are closest too nobles now in K45 (i think) and will get an advantage when it comes too that. Could be fun too see whats happening^^/

Never though about it like that. I guess it depends how much earlier than DS they get nobles, as to whether they become top dog. (let's asusme they will get nobles first).

If they're ahead by even a week and take good targets, they'll be able to drastically narrow down the lead DS has (by essentially doubling their number of villages). If they were to declare at that moment it'd force any DS members who were rushing nobles and leaving troops till they had 2 villas to halt their growth, and really give CHE!!! a good shot at winning.

DeletedUser

Your wondering how close CHE!!! are?

Well I think Rena's points alone show she's very close to nobles imo ;o

But I guess we'll have to wait and see : D

N1ck I reckon Sexy! probably are better than |H| maybe, but then again they do have size which could be annoying, but anyway I'm not suggesting a war (or am I : O). However I'm not sure we're top 10 material at least not yet...

DeletedUser

Your wondering how close CHE!!! are?

Well I think Rena's points alone show she's very close to nobles imo ;o

But I guess we'll have to wait and see : D

N1ck I reckon Sexy! probably are better than |H| maybe, but then again they do have size which could be annoying, but anyway I'm not suggesting a war (or am I : O). However I'm not sure we're top 10 material at least not yet...

You're right, maybe not a month, but a bit later at least. Unless you can boost your size somehow with quality players that is. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Unless you can boost your size somehow with quality players that is. :icon_wink:

There aren't many ways to do that. If you recruit players you get flamed down for "mass-recruiting", and I can't think of any way of getting quality players into your tribe without recruiting them...

DeletedUser

There aren't many ways to do that. If you recruit players you get flamed down for "mass-recruiting", and I can't think of any way of getting quality players into your tribe without recruiting them...

You can have an underdog merge^-~

DeletedUser

|H|? lol.

Cheese are just as bad, Fear and Loathing has seen that ;D
SAS/Sexy!/OT/CHE!!! all have a chance.