Top 10 Tribes In One Month

DeletedUser

I used to think you were a good player, but I now know I was mistaken.

I look forward to reading your side of it kafa.

And I don't think complimenting *star* is gonna help after all the verbal abuse you gave her.
Defu I don't know if you are thinking that I am Ian or something but why are you now being so confrontational?
What have I done against you that would possibly have vchanged your mind?

And 'all the verbal abuse you gave her', I am not Ian! One PM from my own account was all, I'm not proud of it's shameful content and am v.sorry to Star for the offense caused but she is exagerating any mails I would have sent her, I think she think's I'm Ace.

DeletedUser

That made me chuckle.

If you had the crap I have had for the past month, you would know that if Kafa is actually an individual not a multi, he's so far up aces backside he can see out of his mouth.

Kafa is a puppet, nothing more

I didn't say he was a multi :\ Kafa seemed nice when he talked to me, but fair play >.>

EDIT: "I am not disputing any playing skill in game, I am saying you don't have the people skills to lead. That was in response to BT."

I don't have the skills to lead or randomly put in response to BT :\ OH Kafa doesn't have the people skills to lead? Oh okay >.< He seemed to be alright though its confusing :\ If AcEsHoT had his pass isn't it entirely possible that he sent the bad PM's?

Last edited by a moderator: