Top 10 Tribes In One Month

DeletedUser

Realistically i think that might have actually saved PuRe, rather than destroy them.

Actually. I don't KaFa is that bad.
As I've already told him in a mail. With him at the helm I can maybe see PuRe surviving what Aceshot has done to them.

DeletedUser

Realistically i think that might have actually saved PuRe, rather than destroy them.

Aceshot, I don't know about Kafa, should have been overthrown as soon as the PuReLy for fun thread was made, then a statement should have been sent out by the tribe. It still might not be too late however the image has been screwed as it's taken this long for them to take action.

DeletedUser

Kafa knows how to run a fairly decent tribe I believe, but can be sometimes a little off. The idea you sent me was a bad one Kafa, but if it somehow worked what it gave you was good C:

DeletedUser

Abdo is leader now.
Pure will be different, I don't think as productive though.
It's just lost it's two most hard working and active leaders.
GL to them but I feel let down.

DeletedUser1728

Kafa knows how to run a fairly decent tribe I believe, but can be sometimes a little off. The idea you sent me was a bad one Kafa, but if it somehow worked what it gave you was good C:
That made me chuckle.

If you had the crap I have had for the past month, you would know that if Kafa is actually an individual not a multi, he's so far up aces backside he can see out of his mouth.

Kafa is a puppet, nothing more

DeletedUser1728

It would appear the mods didnt like it - no idea where it went.

Served its purpose though :)

DeletedUser

Yes, definetly did, 1 of the best pnps so far on W1. I think it was aceshot's and kafas fault it was deleted

DeletedUser

That made me chuckle.

If you had the crap I have had for the past month, you would know that if Kafa is actually an individual not a multi, he's so far up aces backside he can see out of his mouth.

Kafa is a puppet, nothing more

Neee, i like Kafa, a little of sometimes but still^-^

DeletedUser1274

Pure has been destroyed.
Abdo has overthrown Myself and Aceshot.

What a Bas.

Your wrong m8, were doin ok now.
Abdo didn't destroy the tribe, he got you multi accounting b*tches outa the tribe

DeletedUser

Star, ilu 2

It was deleted because of it's content i would think. But I can't go into that, say the mods.
That is a shame for you Star, you did own us in that thread. Credit where it's due - Great PnP, you are not the novice you thought you were.
And Star, you don't know anything about me, you really don't so please refrain from sharing your biased judgement.

I will be back in a few days, and I don't think Pure will be Top10 in a Month now ^^
Chow for Now ;D
x

DeletedUser

Your wrong m8, were doin ok now.
Abdo didn't destroy the tribe, he got you multi accounting b*tches outa the tribe

Defu, you'v changed your tune.
Remember how much that 'B*tches' helped you out?

Your a good player, but just think about what has happened more and don't be so brainwashed. Ace helped you an awful lot mate...

And so not discuss the bans here, delete that post.