Top 10 Tribes

DeletedUser

Very fair points Jo.

Unfortunately, I never played against or with KnK and so cannot judge well. The only judgement I can make is from players from their tribes whom I have played with.

However, I think KnK were some of the nicer tribalwars players.

DeletedUser10790

I'll agree with what's been said here, they are the best tribe I've come up against, on any server.

And Mike, my reference was only to qualify the comment I was making about a uk19 tribe, not to call into question anyting about your lot.

Blue

DeletedUser12641

wow no matter where you go knk always get mentioned,
there will always be some knk members around, uk16 there are a few but not the whole tribe so cant be called knk, here im sure there are a couple of players playing but that does not make there tribe knk,
as jo said probably one of the best tribes on uk server but who knows who knows what tribe was the best,
i for one think the old players in death world 3 were the best tribe, as i expereinced it first hand but rl gets in the way and the core council left and death were never quite the same again,
i still believe you cant say who is the best as we will never know, some great players quit before end game why who knows but all i can say is as long as everyone is friendly and fight fairly then good luck to everyone and enjoy

DeletedUser10816

I'll agree with what's been said here, they are the best tribe I've come up against, on any server.

And Mike, my reference was only to qualify the comment I was making about a uk19 tribe, not to call into question anyting about your lot.

Blue

No problem mate ;-) I didn't read your thread fully - I was just responding as someone prodded me! and thanks for the compliment ;-)

DeletedUser

Just been done again ...
4awee

Best tribe ever? Thats is always debatable depending on what criteria you use (start up/quality of players/world won etc etc)

Is KnK the best tribe on UK server? Well they set out to win worlds they started and they did that as a pre made if you like. Which is more than any other pre made has ever done. In fact I believe they did it twice. Whatever you think that is pretty good. Lol (see what I did there huh) am not sure any other one made bar W1N has won another world and UK1 was different.

KnK cannot be lumped in with tribes that out bored the rest. Sorry CF and Will but you need to hat tip them here. Debate which was the best tribe on UK server by all means but they are there or there abouts.

Remember a tribe is there to cover up each others imperfections. KnK do that or should I say did that as they are no more. Was KnK the best group of players on the UK server? No. Was KnK the best tribe on the UK server. Yes.

Between those two statements is the reason why 99% of all tribes fail whatever the quality of players.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
having played alongside 2/3rds of the 'Knk' leadership and been a member of 4awee... comparing the two tribes is laughable...

DeletedUser

Of course it is but us poor players and terribly leaders managed to fluke a win no thanks to you lol

can only be a fluke of course as previously the same group only managed 2 nd place and two back to back classic wins

Personally i think it gives mr joe average some hope

DeletedUser5582

Go on Volkan you know you want to do a top 10! Make it epic! Best way to stop these thread derailers plus is about time we had a new one up as heaps of gossip, some very very naughty boys and girls. Barbs molested, toys thrown, dummies spat and some almighty chuckling from others.

Plus I hear is a new spy in town....(gasp) and who might just well be outed (double gasp). Your public awaits Volkan do not disappoint us!

DeletedUser11866

haha I really do im not going to lie ... but im abiding my time as my external profile needs some time to recover from the backlash its receiving :D ... maybe ill make a new acc ...

DeletedUser5582

surely making a superb Top 10 post would go some way towards repairing your damaged reputation? Otherwise if you reappear as idk Volkan II folks might know this and perhaps poke fun at you?

Better to be remembered for an awesome UK19 Top 10 post that well lets not go there shall we.