Top 20 Players -_-

DeletedUser7529

TOP TWENTY PLAYER OPINIONS!

Everyone knows how to do this I know. Surprised there isn't one of these actually already.

1 Sadaron Dusaro ++ Self explanitory. Great players.
2 who are you
3 Hammer235
4 Better than you. Apparently Better than me. Or so the name tells me everyday :)
5 MontyPython Monty, enough said. Montys a good player, and hes running a good tribe on this world.
6 Planet Solstice
7 OldWisdom Haiii
8 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn. No comment
9 Cat in the Hat Can't answer.
10 The Three Stooges Apparently wanted me to join Why? Good player non the less :) Even if anyone flames him. :D
11 kluk Like a chicken?
12 mirx A W A R player made it up here.. Hmm... I wonder if he has lots of swords....
13 megamorphy
14 ElSee
15 shamadan
16 CustomMadeRobot
17 Via Dolorosa
18 Vietnamese-Dragon
19 Monkey
20 Looney Toons

Honestly all I could fill out. Don't know everyones alias :).

Anywho. Lets get the thread ONWARD! :D

Retwep

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Sadaron Dusaro - They're not humans so we can't count them. Nah, but they're great players.
2 who are you - These guys are good, but that's all I can say.
3 Hammer235 - Active and knows what to do.
4 Better than you. - Wardy sucks. Payback ;). But really, good players.
5 MontyPython - Can't say about myself but Woody is definitely one of the best in my book.
6 Planet Solstice - Two good and active players, great help.
7 OldWisdom Wisdom is bleak. - Ha ;) Good player.
8 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn.
9 Cat in the Hat - From what I hear you're a good player.
10 The Three Stooges - They're good players, even if Zard is a bit disliked.
11 kluk - Can someone tell me if this guy is from somewhere. I swear I remember this name. Hogging ODA, but looks ok.
12 mirx - Think he may be the golden egg in a bunch of rotten ones.
13 megamorphy - Don't know much.
14 ElSee - Great guy, good player, active and very helpful.
15 shamadan - Think will fall, can't say.
16 CustomMadeRobot - Not sure but I think will stay.
17 Via Dolorosa - Should remain from what I hear.
18 Vietnamese-Dragon - This guy asked to join, and I questioned loyalty/spying. Got pissed.
19 Monkey - Good active player.
20 Looney Toons - Love the name.

DeletedUser

18 Vietnamese-Dragon - This guy asked to join, and I questioned loyalty/spying. Got pissed.

MontyPython you're so full of yourself

Vietnamese-Dragon on 06.06. at 19:09
[ally]Why?[/ally] look like an awesome tribe with great potential. I love the low members count, so far I only see mass recruiting noobs tribes in this world.

I have been on and off of TW for two years, so you can say I have decent amount of experiences. I spent most of my time on TW, over 12 hrs a day. I wish to put my experinces and time into making Why? even a greater success.

-Dragon

MontyPython on 06.06. at 23:36
How could I trust that you're not wanting to spy?

Swarm Profile said:
SPYS wanted in all the large tribes for immunity in return - contact kluk in confidence

Also, your tribe has a smaller member count. I'm sorry if I'm being a bit suspicious, but I'm sure you understand.

Vietnamese-Dragon on 06.06. at 23:37
I sent this application before I joined sWarM. so yeh, don't think I need that invitation anymore

Thanks anyways.

MontyPython on 06.06. at 23:39
Suit yourself, you can understand it was a precautionary step before going any further.

Good luck.

DeletedUser4687

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Pft whatever, think you're better then me just because, you know, you are
2 who are you - megamorphy, why do you ask?
3 Hammer235 - don't now him
4 Better than you. Good players. Don't really know Wardy but co-players don't suck.
5 MontyPython - Don't know him, but looks pretty good.
6 Planet Solstice - Don't know either of co-players
7 OldWisdom - Has a history of pwning .uk worlds
8 Cat in the Hat - Don't know him.
9 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn - quit
10 The Three Stooges - gargareth pisses me off, don't remember why but its a good reason.
11 kluk - Don't know him
12 mirx - Who is this guy? Alias I'm assuming.
13 megamorphy - Epic.
14 ElSee - I got nothing
15 shamadan - No idea, rock on though
16 CustomMadeRobot - No idea rock on though
17 Via Dolorosa - Get a tribe
18 Vietnamese-Dragon - Think I remember from W29 in which they pwned.
19 Monkey - Monkeys make me smile
20 Plobb - No idea. Rock on.

DeletedUser1511

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Miggy + P.E.T.A.R= omg
2 who are you- Who is this, i hope hoang didn't join secretly, then again hoang would be rank 1 by now
3 Hammer235 - I assume the player is good as they are in why, unless i know the alias i cannot judge how good though to be honest.
4 Better than you. - Wardy + Alex, but soon branco we will back and we will take rank 1 <3
5 MontyPython - World 2 smack, showed monty could lead, and Wla, doesnt suck, but remember wla i am better than you, and know where you live should i log in to find myself rank 5 :icon_wink:
6 Planet Solstice - Never heard of you to be honest.
7 OldWisdom- GINGERRRRRRRRRR- i mean goood player <3
8 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn. - Joshi is a noob who quit
9 Cat in the Hat - Good player, how good i have yet to see
10 The Three Stooges - Since zard likes maths so much. Good player + Noob = ? Just kidding, Zard cant be as bad as people make out he is, you have dropped in rank a lot though
11 kluk
12 mirx
13 megamorphy
14 ElSee
15 shamadan
16 CustomMadeRobot
17 Via Dolorosa
18 Vietnamese-Dragon
19 Monkey
20 Looney Toons

DeletedUser

10 The Three Stooges - Since zard likes maths so much. Good player + Noob = ? Just kidding, Zard cant be as bad as people make out he is, you have dropped in rank a lot though

I can be :p
No, but yes we have dropped from rank two, though I never intended to be that high. Somehow, people were just growing too slowly pre-LC.

Sadaron Dusaro - 2 great players, doubled the points of rank 12. That speaks for itsself.
who are you - I remember him from loooooong ago
Hammer235 - self proclaimed pointwhore :S
Better than you. - sadly, he is
MontyPython - two great players, and forseeably doing well
Planet Solstice - no idea how they did it
OldWisdom - It has only been a year, you aren't that old
kluk - no idea, but is staying ahead of me in ODA
Cat in the Hat - 2 great players, should have joined why?
The Three Stooges - 2 complete nubs
.DaRk-By-DeSiGn. - he left :( but I <3 the profile
mirx - no idea
ElSee - woah....an offtopican doing well !?!
megamorphy - doesn't like my co :(
Via Dolorosa - <3
shamadan - no idea
Vietnamese-Dragon - no idea
CustomMadeRobot - no idea really
Monkey - my tribe, an OK player
hungry-hippo - no idea

DeletedUser7529

Update

1 Sadaron Dusaro

2 who are you

3 Better than you.

4 Hammer235

5 MontyPython

6 Planet Solstice

7 Cat in the Hat

8 kluk

9 OldWisdom

10 The Three Stooges

11 ElSee

12 mirx

13 Via Dolorosa

14 megamorphy

15 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn.

16 shamadan

17 Vietnamese-Dragon

18 CustomMadeRobot

19 hungry-hippo

20 Monkey

DeletedUser

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Great player. Will go very far.

2 who are you - I like this guy and reading his profile he seems very friendly :)

3 Better than you. - Well he is better me than me so he's not a liar.

4 Hammer235 - Has officially one of the most epic gif coas ive seen in a while :p

5 MontyPython - Nice guy, however I tend to dislike his kind of person. I just hope if we cross paths that i wont :p & i have to thank him for actually making a good tribe early on.

6 Planet Solstice - Very active according to the forums.

7 Cat in the Hat - Retwep. I've played alongside him but cant remember where grr. good players all the same.

8 kluk - I like this guy , ODA ftw and I also like swarm so thumbs-up (y)

9 OldWisdom - Meh, dont know much about him but he's in leon so im guessing is very good.

10 The Three Stooges - Good group of players.

11 ElSee - I spoke to this guy through bangersnmash' acc and he seems nice. and he's also farming one of ma tribemates :icon_eek:

12 mirx - according to his profile hes boring. And his tribe suck.

13 Via Dolorosa - tribeless. looks good still.

14 megamorphy - Look good, keep it up.

15 .DaRk-By-DeSiGn. - Wow, I like this guy. Shame he's tribeless.

16 shamadan - Meh. He's in nuke and they suck.

17 Vietnamese-Dragon - random-ass name. However he's in swarm <3

18 CustomMadeRobot - Good player.

19 hungry-hippo - They where always my least favourite kinder sweets :(

20 Monkey- I like this guy, Very active on the externals.

DeletedUser1508

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Coplayed by comptetent players.. should stay for a while.

2 who are you - I know these guys, they should stick around. And I am jealous of their bonus villages...

3 Better than you. - They are better than me ;(

4 Hammer235 - Idk who this is, but he has proven to be decent enough.

5 MontyPython - Bad leader, worse player. Jk, will stay.

6 Planet Solstice - Pretty solid.

7 kluk - ODA whoring? Should still have decent troops though.

8 Cat in the Hat - Solid?

9 The Three Stooges - Played with Garg before, not too bad. These guys should stay top 10.

10 OldWisdom - Matt Aveyard? Will hang in there until quit/too busy.

11 Via Dolorosa - One of the late starters in the top 20. Empty 7x7, BP musta sucked. Steadily gaining ranks.

12 megamorphy - Don't really know this guy.

13 shamadan - Another late starter slowly but surely gaining ranks. Better area than Via though.

14 ElSee - Don't really know.

15 Vietnamese-Dragon - Started a day late. Might stick around...

16 hungry-hippo - Just one comment from me, that being this one I'm making right now.

17 CustomMadeRobot - I heard who this was but have forgotten already. Falling in ranks.

18 mirx - Peaked at rank 9. Falling now, should leave the top 20 soon.

19 Monkey - Been hovering around this rank for about a week. Not likely to rise much higher anytime soon.

20 Analias? - Slowly, slowly rising in ranks. May drop out again shortly, but should be back soon after.

DeletedUser

Ok, fine. I'll have a go :lol:

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Only heard good things. And is obviously doing well. Raoul has personally back timed for me before on an account I co-played. The co-players here are a deadly combination ;o

2 who are you - Who? Oh right. Well. Good account, again doing well. And has given me a fair few trades that worked in my favour. Much love <3

3 Better than you. - People say they're good. Never really had any experience with them personally, though I've heard the names of these co-players before; and that's saying something. Since I only actually play about once a year, means they must be doing something damn well right ;]

4 Hammer235 - Not spoken to him much really. So I can't comment on anything here.

5 MontyPython - To both of you playing this account: does it scare you, for me to tell yo that I've known you both for years? :icon_eek: Anyway, pair of awesome guys. When I say pair, I mean it in a totally "co-playing" and "non-gay" way :l

6 Planet Solstice - If I'm entirely honest, I get mixed up between the co-players of this account and the Who Are You account. Except for one guy I know. Gecko likes to boast about his total hauls :p

7 kluk - I heard this guy is a very offensive player. And apart from saying his ingame avatar is one of the ugliest things I've ever seen, I can't really comment much.

8 Cat in the Hat - Can't say I've heard of these guys. Although the name rings a bell; but I suspect that's from my old childhood story books.

9 The Three Stooges - Good guys playing the account, fun to talk to and very active.

10 OldWisdom - Again, for some reason or another this name rings a bell. I don't know if I knew someone with a similar name once though. I haven't heard many things about this guy, though for some reason I recall quite a good player (if it's the person I'm thinking of).

11 Via Dolorosa - I'm sure I heard who was playing this account somewhere, but I've forgotten...

12 megamorphy - Not heard of this guy.

13 ElSee - Never tried talking to him.

14 shamadan - Also not heard of.

15 Vietnamese-Dragon - Only seen on forum post from this guy. And I disliked it.

16 hungry-hippo - Don't know this guy. But it makes me think of a tribe that was on .net.

17 CustomMadeRobot - Grr! Though yet again, I've not really heard of this guy, I'm sure I saw some posts here on the externals by SunOffABeach.

18 mirx - No comment :S

19 Monkey - I nobled this guy on W1.net, he's a total noob! (Although I love him really) ;D

20 Analias? - Has been pushing and getting pushed by Monkey in and out of the top #20 like there's no tomorrow :lol:

DeletedUser7529

Update

Sadaron Dusaro LEON!

who are you Why?

Better than you. LEON!

Hammer235 Why?

MontyPython Why?

Planet Solstice Why?

The Three Stooges Why?

kluk sWARm

ElSee Why?

Cat in the Hat LEON!

megamorphy LEON!

Via Dolorosa

CustomMadeRobot Grrr?

Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm

OldWisdom LEON!

shamadan NUKE!

hungry-hippo ~LGA~

Monkey Why?

Analias? LEON!

mirx W A R

Why? - 7
Leon! - 6
sWARm - 2
W A R - 1
Grrr? - 1
Nuke - 1
~LGA~ - 1

(Spread of members in each tribe in the top 20)

DeletedUser7529

Sadaron Dusaro LEON! - Still dominating #1, will be there for a while, unless Better than you kicks it into gear.

who are you Why? - Still holding up against Wardy and Matt, but will that change as they have another coplayer coming back. Still good players

Better than you. LEON! - Expect to see rise.

Hammer235 Why? - Good player. May want to look at his map, and proximity to Miggy and Petar.....

MontyPython Why? - Good player, good leader. If I wasn't in Leon!, Why? would definately be a place to be. Congratz on the good work.

Planet Solstice Why? - Don't really know this player. Really starting to see a different side of him though, and his activity on the forums is nice. Should stay near the top though.

The Three Stooges Why? - Oooh, Good ol Zard, thats about all I really have to say. Im interested to see if he stays top 20, or runs into difficulty. Hard to say.

kluk sWARm - Maddd ODA whore. And doing well because of it. Probably has his entire 15x15-21x21 under control.

ElSee Why? - I remember making you a sig back in the day :D. Doing well, just passed me on the blocks.

Cat in the Hat LEON! - Biased. :D

megamorphy LEON! - Good player, as like quite a few Leon! members, should start rebounding for a high rank.

Via Dolorosa - Tribeless? I have no idea who this player is.

CustomMadeRobot Grrr? - I have seen you around. But why are you in Grrr?

Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm - Heard stories. Don't really know the player myself. sWARm is looking better everyday though. I wouldn't underestimate Vietnamese to be a push over.

OldWisdom LEON! - Should start climbing the ranking board again soon. Kinda been hovering near the bottom.

shamadan NUKE! - No idea who this is. NUKE! is kinda a newb tribe. But may be the gold in the rough? We will soon see I guess

hungry-hippo ~LGA~ - I used to love Hungry Hippos as a kid. I was the bomb at it. :)

Monkey Why? - Newer player to the top 20 here on this world. Why? knows what their doing. I expect him to stay, or be replaced by another Why? member at the least if he falls out.

Analias? LEON! - Starting to move up on the list of members as well. I hope he remains in the top 20.

mirx W A R - No. Clue. What. So. Ever :D

DeletedUser7450

2 who are you Why? 1.670
3 Better than you. LEON! 1.637

4 Hammer235 Why? 1.491
5 MontyPython Why? 1.485
6 Planet Solstice Why? 1.420

7 The Three Stooges Why? 1.134
8 kluk sWARm 1.102
9 ElSee Why? 1.073
10 Cat in the Hat LEON! 1.071
11 megamorphy LEON! 1.007
12 Via Dolorosa 995
13 CustomMadeRobot Grrr? 946
14 Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm 942
15 OldWisdom LEON! 936
16 shamadan NUKE! 935
17 hungry-hippo ~LGA~ 909
18 Monkey Why? 873

Top 20 mini-races (nod). 19&20 could've just of easily been added to the last 'race'. Miggy/Raoul are, of course, on their own island. :lol:

DeletedUser

1 Sadaron Dusaro - Well I reckon he'll remain in Rank 1 for eternity (until he quits....)
2 who are you - In our Tribe, Why?, so he'll last.
3 Better than you. - Never heard of him but I think he seems good and could stay in the top 20... I think he's better than me though :icon_cry:
4 Hammer235 - In Why? and is active and willing to help out!
5 MontyPython - Woop! Go Monty! That's enough, WLA is a class player and Monty is even better proving himself as PressDelete on W2.
6 Planet Solstice - How could you not know YGP, Cody and Strike? They are all kick ass and will be rank 2 soon hopefully!
7 The Three Stooges - They are active and great!
8 ElSee - I think ElSee is the 3rd best in the world, on any other world, ElSee would be rank 1 :icon_biggrin:
9 Cat in the Hat - Not heard of you.
10 kluk - You want spies in the top Tribes? Good luck...
11 megamorphy - Never heard of you...
12 Via Dolorosa - Never heard of you...
13 CustomMadeRobot - Never heard of you...
14 Vietnamese-Dragon - Never heard of you... Except from Monty's message, looks like you wanted to spy on us!!!! :icon_surprised:
15 shamadan - Never heard of you...
16 hungry-hippo - Never heard of you...
17 OldWisdom - Heard of you and you're great!
18 Analias? Trying to attack me? Bad move :icon_evil:
19 Monkey - Monkerz is awesome. He'll literally pwn everyone :icon_cool:
20 JohnGlasgow - Never heard of you...

DeletedUser

I suppose I should fill this out since I am back in the world shouldn't I?

Sadaron Dusaro
LEON! - No Comment.
who are you Why? - No Comment.
Better than you. LEON! - No Comment.
Hammer235 Why? - No Comment.
MontyPython Why? - Cory is teh Smex.
Planet Solstice Why? - No Comment.
The Three Stooges Why? - No Comment.
kluk sWARm - <3 Smexy ODA
ElSee Why? - I remember you from .net.
Cat in the Hat LEON! - No Comment.
megamorphy LEON! - No Comment.
Via Dolorosa - No Comment.
CustomMadeRobot Grrr? - No Comment.
Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm - Rawr I big scawy Dwagon.
OldWisdom LEON! - No Comment.
shamadan NUKE! - No Comment.
hungry-hippo ~LGA~ - No Comment.
Monkey Why? - I had fun competing with you to see who would come out on top while I was still playing in Why? and on my account.
Analias? LEON! - No Comment.
mirx W A R - No Comment.

DeletedUser7450

1 Sadaron Dusaro LEON! - Biased comment; 47th best players in the world. Unbiased; First or second best players in the world.
2 MontyPython Why? - Very good players and friends :3 Will be rank 1 momentarily which is why I'm posting before such a thing.
3 Hammer235 Why? - Very nice..
4 who are you Why? - Will be pushing with Hammer to be rank 1 & 2.
5 Planet Solstice Why? - Cool guy.
6 Better than you. LEON! - Ehh, falling. Good none-the-less.
7 Via Dolorosa - Dunno. Redauram & co most likely. Climbed rather quickly. For some reason made HQ 26 so late... Should stay around this spot.
8 ElSee Why? - lolpinkpony
9 Cat in the Hat LEON! - Second or first to acad. 1 noble. Will most likely jump to top 5 upon nobling but don't see them staying there too long. (no offense) Top 10 though.
10 megamorphy - Left Leon!/Got kicked. Dunno yet..
11 shamadan Nuke! - Dunno.
12 Monkey Why? - Monkerz :3
13 Analias? Leon! - Most mysterious leon! member imo.
14 kluk sWARm - One good player who likes to lie about farm/hauls. One horrible player who rarely posts... Maybe it'll counter act? Anyway, should be top 12ish considering the average skill level on this world.
15 CustomMadeRobot *T~B* - Heard the name, dunno where.
16 The Three Stooges Why? - Zard is obviously carrying this account :lol:
17 Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm - Dunno.
18 hungry-hippo ~LGA~ - Profile is srs.
19 Xtreme Thumb Wrestling LEON! - Dunno
20 A Tale Of Two Noobs LEON! - Dunno

DeletedUser1511

1 Sadaron Dusaro LEON! -Second best acount on the world easily, could contend for the best but it lacks a suiciding player. Everyone knows every great acount has, 1 sniper/timers, 1 farmer, 1 suicider
2 MontyPython Why? - Good friends, good players good tribe. But they took my rank which is not nice. Could actualy contend for rank 1 when they kick off
3 Hammer235 Why? - Don't know you,m , but your rank is mine :icon_wink:, although you have grown a lot better than i expected
4 who are you Why? - I hope these guys were just tricking me when one said they considered quiting. You may not be russki or lard, but you are good enough and close enough.
5 Planet Solstice Why? - I reserve saying anything to be honest. I assume the players are decent/good but that is an assumption based on rank and not troop count. I assume you have a farm 27 so you are doing well
6 Better than you. LEON! Branco said he would start farming soon, when that day comes i will farm, then sneggy will farm, then hopefully matt will farm, then we will be rank 1 :icon_wink:
7 Via Dolorosa - I dont realy know
8 ElSee Why? - Don't know cba to check
9 Cat in the Hat LEON! - Rushed nobles, so maybe troop count isnt as high as others around them, or maybe that is only me tricking people to attack them :icon_wink:
10 megamorphy - Left Leon!- Some slight disagreements with a new recruit, lets hope everyone can grow up, but doesnt detract from the fact the acount is played by what i assume to be good players
11 shamadan Nuke! - Noob
12 Monkey Why? - Noob
13 Analias? Leon! - This guy is lazy, arguably as lazy as me, you should be at least top 10 and should be top 5 if you sort your self out. Been pretty much solo since start to ok
14 kluk sWARm - I heard repski touched the acount or or something, sWarm dont look too bad tbh
15 CustomMadeRobot *T~B* - Dunno dont realy care
16 The Three Stooges Why? - Today i lost my rank as a peasant due to being momentarily tricked by Zard. I call bs and play the race card.
17 Vietnamese-Dragon sWARm - Dunno.
18 hungry-hippo ~LGA~ - dunno
19 Xtreme Thumb Wrestling LEON! - noob
20 A Tale Of Two Noobs LEON! - Clyde touch my farms, and i will rim you, and i will rim your childrens children. Its only dirty if oyu have a dirty mind :icon_neutral:

I am back i should be rank 1 soon enough :). And i dare anyone to find me a player better than Petar on this world. PP if he is still active. Then add Miggy onto that account as well :icon_redface:
then again, me, sneggy branco and matt > Petar and Miggy :icon_wink:

And remember people. I am better than you.:)

DeletedUser

Oh cmon guys I was only out for one day :icon_rolleyes: Stay on topic this time!

/me mumbles something about not being able to leave the kiddies alone...ever!

DeletedUser4687

1 Sadaron Dusaro LEON! -Second best acount on the world easily, could contend for the best but it lacks a suiciding player. Everyone knows every great acount has, 1 sniper/timers, 1 farmer, 1 suicider

whats a suicider?

the acount is played by what i assume to be good players

Assume? There is no assumption about it. I am God to a God. The immaculate embodiment of perfection.

anyway:

1. shamadan Have I mocked you recently for the ineptitude by which you chose noble targets? I have? Good, cause your retarded.
2. Better than you. combined they probably are better than me. My accounts just me...well and my chicka, but she doesn't know whats shes doing. sorta like when I take her all the way..."'how did you do that' 'I have no idea.' - 'could you do it again' 'probably not'"
3. who are you megamorphy, why do you keep asking me that?
4. MontyPython first world I've seen these guys. seem to be pretty good. Leading ability is good from what I've seen.
5. megamorphy God himself could not sink this ship.
6. selfe1 not sure actually from e.g., which seems decent. Kinda low points for first noble though...troop count probably lacking.
7. Hammer235 don't know them. competent enough.
8. Cat in the Hat left Leon!. not sure why. Got cleared...not sure how. Either way will slow down growth alot, probably drop out of top 20 for awhile
9. Sadaron Dusaro inactive for awhile. and lost most of offense on stack. but hey its piggy
10. Planet Solstice first world I'm seen these guys on. they know what there doing.

not gonna do all 20 cause I don't want too. Anyway if you want to hate on opinions link in the discussion thread, otherwise mod like to press the delete button and then the infaction button and then I press the :icon_sad: button.

DeletedUser7450

Been a while I guess............. so......

Shamadan - Nuke! - Really only Rank1 'cuz of BTY's noble of Who are you. But, to be fair, must be doing something right. Doubt he'll last though.
Megamorphy - Leon! - I'unno why... just kinda like him. Barb munched a bit, but fair does seeing his area.
Better than you. - Leon! - Uh.... nice ODD :/
Who are you - Why? - Uh.... nice ODA :\
MontyPython - Why? - Love 'em. Despite their uhm... hardships on this world so far, have maintained growth well. Great guys.
Planet Solstice - Why? -
:3
The three stooges - Why? - Should stop farming my farms :<
selfe1 - e.g. - Not a bad noble tbh. May last a bit due to location.
hammer235 - Why? - Nice guy. Doing pretty well, should maintain growth.
Charlotteharlot - Nuke! - Pretty good location, but eh... not too sure troopwise.
Cat in the hat - Quit ):
Sadaron Dusaro - Leon! - Two pretty beastly players, but lost a hell of a lot. Doubt they'll recover tbh :/
Via dolorosa - higher farm than us o: Starting to progress Smithy up. Will expect a slight drop in growth for a bit.
ElSee - Why? - This man is awesome. Srsly. Really dedicated player.
kluk - sWARm - Is Repinski still coplaying co-sitting you? :? Nice noble target though. But growth seems to have slowed.
CustomMadeRobot - *T~B* -
Tribe looks... awful. But some sWARm to nom I guess. Not a bad player as well.
hotrosine - e.g. - Ah. Germans. More than likely semi-decent players. Location isn't terrible as well...
KrazeeKat - WOW - No idea. :\
AnAlias? - Leon! - Good-ish player(s).... seem to have an annoyingly competitive 7x7 Dunno really.