Top 20 Players -_-

DeletedUser

1.shamadan- Hmmz.....I defending him a bit in other threads, but after closer inspection I feel he just got lucky in his area....clearly hasnt cleared much(maybe 1 player at the most) as his OD is appaulingly bad :/
And now I think about it...tht Nubz Gronak was right....He did only want points. 2 barbs next to him, 1 is a bonus 30% more all res(but 2mini squares away) the other just a normal barb with more points. I know which one I wouldve went for anyway but he went for normal barb! Also noticed it was very rush rush nobling.<<I hate tht :icon_sad:

2. Megamorphy- Nom Nom Nom Nom Barbs much? Just kidding :p. From what I hear he's an alright player, cant say much more as I dont know anything :/, Decent enough area though wonder why he went for the bigger barb further away and not the players(threats) in his mains 15x15..clearly hasnt touched them as ODA is low low low.

3. Better than you.- Yep probably are better than me....to egotastic of a name though...especcially since I hear they wont be around for much longer. Respect to Sneggy though I thought little of him until I seen the mail Cory got sent. I'd cetainly let them Co me anyday.

4. Who are you- I actualy dont know tell me? Top ranked in the ODA department, amazingly still in top 5 at this stage with such high ODA, killing noobs obv hasnt affected his growth too much. Great player.

5. Monty Python- Snakey charactor need o watch him ¬.¬ , Great leader, been under his rule before on another world, so I have confidence in him. Kudos to Woodland also the account would be nowhere without him playing alongside Cory.

6. Planet Solstice- They have many moons! Good set of players playing on that account also. Good forum presence, mainly down to YGP(Well Known). Plenty of prime noble targets in there 15x15...wish I hadnt attacked most of mine now I'm stuck with 2 at the most and Bonus vills!

7. charlotteharlot- Another player who I think went for the points....Why take shady normal barbs when theres prime Bonus vills right next to you o_O Looks like it was a very rushed Nobling...I would doubt if farm on her main was past level 24

8. The Three Stooges- Not a bad set of players, good ODA(rank 5). Area looks good...plenty of nobling targets in 15x15 also. Has grown much much faster than those around him. 24/7farmmucho_O

9. kluk- leader of the tribe sWARm....Recently had an incident of getting catted by noob tribes..lost a bit of respect as a player for that imo. Only just recently jumped here as seen he nobled his second about an hour or so ago. ODA= Good

10. selfe1- Urm......kinda crowded area...hasnt done any clearing only has 102 ODT....I suspect another rushed noble.....Cant have many troops I'd guess farm level still low on main..and only has jst got Barracks level 15....Stable 11 at most. Quite low a stage to start nobling at imo :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1)MontyPython - Cory is awesome.... WLA (William) is mmk.
2)who are you - Great players here will continue to do well.
3)shadaman - Don't agree with his noblings but meh, his choice.
4)Hammer235 - Pointwhore! :p Nah great player just made a big jump. ;)
5)megamorphy - Going well, seems good. Keep it up.
6)charlotteharlot - Whatever about shadamans noblings these noblings are definitely purely for points, both vills touch her vill :/
7)Planet Solstice - Cody/YGP are doing well, just need to drop the deadweight co-player.
8)The Three Stooges - No comment
9)Kluk - Nobled a nice vill seems good. Kluk, not repinski. :)
10)quadrifoglio - No idea.
11)Vietnamese-Dragon - Looks good, no co-player either. o:
12)selfe1 - hmm no idea but his tribemate hungry-hippo is a nice guy
13)Via Doloroso - No idea who this guy is but definitely knows what hes doing.
14 - 19 = No Idea.
20) ElSee - <33333 Great guy + player.

DeletedUser

3. Better than you.- Yep probably are better than me....to egotastic of a name though...especcially since I hear they wont be around for much longer. Respect to Sneggy though I thought little of him until I seen the mail Cory got sent. I'd cetainly let them Co me anyday.

4. Who are you- I actualy dont know tell me? Top ranked in the ODA department, amazingly still in top 5 at this stage with such high ODA, killing noobs obv hasnt affected his growth too much. Great player.

Its no coincidence who are you have a huge ODA and better than you have a huge ODD and are right next to each other.

We knew we would likely be rimmed for taking on the #1 tribe with so few members for support but like I said before it was great fun and we did plenty of damage in the process :)

DeletedUser

Bump:

1 Hammer235
2 The Three Stooges
3 who are you
4 MontyPython
5 kluk
6 shadycat
7 Planet Solstice
8 shamadan
9 ElSee
10 Via Dolorosa
11 selfe1
12 jptno7
13 charlotteharlot
14 JohnGlasgow
15 Vietnamese-Dragon
16 jaraki
17 Monkey
18 Urgo
19 shivatasic
20 balzi

DeletedUser7217

1 Hammer235 - Great stuff, keep it up but your ODA or ODD isn't very high for that matter (Great Tribe)
2 The Three Stooges - Good players and nice ODA (Great Tribe)
3 who are you - The question is who are you? Doesn't really matter when you are top 3 and nearly beating the ODA whore :p
4 MontyPython - <3 these guys
5 kluk - ODA whore but nonetheless manages to stay in top 5
6 shadycat - OK cluster but your tribe blows
7 Planet Solstice - <3 (unbiased), adore (biased)
8 shamadan - Bad nobling gets you nowhere
9 ElSee - Good OD and nice rank + awesome tribe
10 Via Dolorosa - Get a tribe, well there are only about 3 that are better then the one you are in :D
11 selfe1 - low OD but still manage to stay there. I wanna see some players under pressure
12 jptno7 - a non ODA whore in sWARm? what the heck?
13 charlotteharlot - female in top 20. Nuf said
14 JohnGlasgow - Another non ODA whore?
15 Vietnamese-Dragon - no co? non ODA whore? how did he get in ?
16 jaraki - Same thing
17 Monkey - <3 your posts. you are funny. very funny :)
18 Urgo - Get out
19 shivatasic - No comment
20 balzi - Get out and make some space for me

DeletedUser

Right, the world has been up and running for a while now so I guess it's about time to give some opinions ;D

1 who are you - Cain is the most farming obsessed person I know. Good players although may want the world all to themselves.

2 Hammer235 - He's friendly, a good player and a solid team player. My next door neighbour :]

3 The Three Stooges - Garg probably does most of the work here (I think), is a good mathematical player and contributes well towards attack planning :] Steven is crazy. Dunno if Zard is still playing here, I forget.

4 Planet Solstice - Cody and YGP are both very good, regular posters here and good to talk to in the skype chat =D

5 MontyPython - Both excellent players and solid leaders.

6 kluk - The self professed ODA whore! He seems to be sharing the top rankings for ODA with numerous Why?! players, so perhaps the whole tribe is not as ODA obsessed as he is. From what I've heard he is a good leader, but I don't have much to go on personally.

7 shamadan - By far the front runner of NUKE! To be honest I don't know anything of this player.

8 shadycat - Has a foul mouth and is now tribeless for some reason. That's all I know.

9 charlotteharlot - A recent addition to Why?! Looks like she's ready to be a team player which is always good. (She/They, w/e)

10 ElSee - An old IRL friend of mine who introduced me to TW! Backstabbed me in W1, but I guess I still love him ;D

11 Via Dolorosa - Not quite sure what's with the tribe. Did they suck a noob in for no apparent reason?

12 JohnGlasgow -

13 jptno7 -

14 Urgo - Not been impressed by ZD as of yet.

15 Monkey - Me

16 Vietnamese-Dragon - Seems competent and posts on the forums. Not sure about much else.

17 jaraki -

18 selfe1 - Came to Why?! from some other tribe. I forget who.

19 Gwennie the Welsh -

20 liverpool-sucks-**** -

Why? - 9
sWARm - 5
T4H - 1
ZD - 1
NUKE! - 1
Tribe - 1
HORROR - 1

Tribeless - 1

DeletedUser

3 The Three Stooges - Garg probably does most of the work here (I think), is a good mathematical player and contributes well towards attack planning :] Steven is crazy. Dunno if Zard is still playing here, I forget.

:|
Yesh I play on T3S. And garg doesn't do all of the work :D

1 who are you - 2 guys who are both good players. There constant changing of skype names confuses me...

2 Hammer235 - Cool guy, holding rank 2 alone deserves a (Y)

3 The Three Stooges - My account, currently holding the second most res hauled in the world as far as we can tell. Just enough to annoy Who are you?

4 Planet Solstice - regular posters here and good to talk to in the skype chat =D

5 MontyPython - Both excellent players and solid leaders (nod)

6 kluk - Kluk+Repinski, seeing kluks past, I have no idea how he is staying up there. Is repinski doing it all?

7 shamadan -No idea, bad tribe though

8 shadycat - Weird

9 charlotteharlot - @monkey...they.

10 ElSee -0.o Who knew a .net offtopican could play TW

11 Via Dolorosa - Oh noez, his username implies one color...but he has been using a different one.

12 JohnGlasgow - I remember the name from somewhere :S

13 jptno7 - No idea

14 Urgo - Not been impressed by ZD as of yet.

15 Monkey - Monkerz, thinks cain is farming obsessed

16 Vietnamese-Dragon - no idea

17 jaraki - no idea

18 selfe1 - Newish guy, come on man get a little higher

19 Gwennie the Welsh - no idea

20 liverpool-sucks-**** - odd name

DeletedUser

RankNameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village1
who are youWhy?43.406948232-----------------very nice can he be caught?
Hammer235Why?33.051747223------------------ wahy seem to be feed well for them to have him here likes attacking
The Three StoogesWhy?32.734746764----------- nope opinion
MontyPythonWhy?27.097645165----------------good leader and player
Planet SolsticeWhy?26.579644306-------------- very acrtive but a bit full of him self on forum
kluksWARm25.389642327 ----------------------
shamadanNUKE!24.879549768------------------ leading his tribe up
ElSeeWhy?22.971545949---------------------- cant say muchbut great OOD
shadycatsWARm21.9875439710 --------------- left his tribe to join a stronger one wimp ish
JohnGlasgowsWARm21.6836361411
charlotteharlotWhy?20.6885413812------------ yet again left her tribe for the big tribe
Via DolorosaTribe19.3184483013
Gwennie the WelshHORROR18.7515375014
Vietnamese-DragonsWARm18.6075372115 ----- seem a good [layer
jptno7sWARm17.9024447616
UrgoZD17.6485353017
MonkeyWhy?16.4623548718------------------ 3 village above 4 very good
balziBlood15.9944399919--------------------- baqck in the top 20 again but leads the 4 noble contest,
jarakisWARm15.2274380720
selfe1Why?14.37743594

DeletedUser

1 who are you - MI6 experiment what went wrong sits here
2 Hammer235 - very good player sitting here, not afraid to pull trigger
3 The Three Stooges - very good players and Zard ;)...First to Self-conquest, quite aggresive as well
4 MontyPython - as well very good players, bit unlucky in early stages, but should be back on track soon
5 Planet Solstice - very nice ODA, believe he is showing who is king in his 15x15, keep it up
6 kluk - don't really know them, but not very good looking guy, guess he had affair with swarms. Anyway seems to be good player, having tight cluster, limited expansion to South due to hugging tribes mates all around, this limits his grow.
7 shamadan - seems to be decent barb lover
8 ElSee - doing very very well as solo [last time i checked], keep it up good work
9 shadycat - I think he swap sides to survive swarm expansion
10 JohnGlasgow - good grow so far, but where he gonna expand now?

11 charlotteharlot - joined why? recently, know them from diffrent w's, should do well
12 Via Dolorosa - took swarm village, seems to be very good player, but 1 man tribe
13 Gwennie the Welsh - has to be fantastic in SimCity, but has swarm players around, hope will last
14 Vietnamese-Dragon - playing solo, nice spread out, good player
15 jptno7 - good grow, poor OD
16 Urgo - nobling barbs only, building up aca's, OD almost none, wrong game
17 Monkey - like him, enjoy fights, had tough start but we should hear about him more soon
18 balzi - On profile: "i would die for: Im A Nubin, mangua, bluff"..and probably he will
19 shivatasic - good player, playing local games with swarm, low OD
20 jaraki - another midget barb lover, has couple decent players around, but barbs seems to be better option

DeletedUser

1 Who are you? - 2 Machines, Shouldn't be allowed on this list :icon_wink:
2 Hammer235 - Point Whore
3 The Three Stooges - Great players, Gargareth in particular is a top top player.
4 MontyPython - Had a few setbacks but its Cory and Woody so I expect them top 3 in coming weeks.
5 PlanetSoltice - ODA whore, completely owning there area.
6 Kluk - Best ranked non Why? player and I would say the best player outside of Why? Very good nobling and spread, although its hard to see where they go next?
7 Shadycat - Worst player in top 10 by some way, nobled 4 barbs and a cleared player. Amazed he was accepted into sWARm.
8 Shamadam - Bit disappointing, hope he is troop whoring but very low OD and only nobled barbs/bonus.......
9 Elsee - Top player, does a lot of work behind the scenes at Why? I would expect him to be top 5 soon.
10 jptno7 - Looks a decent player, OK OD (has some) and in a good tribe.
11 JohnGlasgow - Good player, probably second best in sWARm. Slightly low OD but is probably troop whoring.
12 charlotteharlot - Don't know a lot about them, quiet on forums but they were allowed into Why? so I am assuming them to be good players.
13 Via Dolorosa - Good player, took a village off sWARm so credit for that. Hard to see a long term future on this world though.
14 balzi - 4 barbs/bonus...... very little OD, surrounded by players from own tribe = fail
15 Vietnamese-Dragon - Good sWARm player and not in K45! Would expect him/her/them to stay high ranked.
16 Gwennie the Welsh - Ummmmm OD Attack Rank: 746.(503 score) = fail
17 Urgo - Barb/bonus nobling, little OD = fail
18 Xtreme Thumb Wrestling - ex LEON! and still alive so must be good!
19 Monkey - Legend
20 shivatasic - Good player, expect big things further down the line although slightly low OD at the moment.

DeletedUser

ah im back and can breath :D

new worlld and i hope to leave a good mark on it

who are youWhy? very good he seems to be at the top for a bit but plenty of why members to change that
Hammer235Why? likes tpo attack for some reason
MontyPythonWhy? :) best , just the best, and id next door
Three StoogesWhy? no coment
kluksWARm humm near me, ish see him losing ranks soon lolz
Planet SolsticeWhy? love that he is active on the forum here, but is a little arogent :) well this rank allows that
shamadansWARm food
shadycatsWARm why do so many leave there tribes to join swarm, like this guy but looks for good hights in the uk5 for him
Via DolorosaTribe all on his own , me likey
charlotteharlotWhy? would have had your rank if u did not noble :)
ElSeeWhy?, i like to see more from JohnGlasgowsWARm la la no type
balziBlood love this guy. lol best in tribe and likes to noble :) mememememe
MonkeyWhy? do u have troops as high ppooint villages

the rest i cba sorry

DeletedUser7450

1 who are you
2 The Three Stooges
3 Hammer235
4 Via Dolorosa
5 Planet Solstice
6 MontyPython
7 shamadan
8 kluk
9 balzi
10 charlotteharlot
11 jptno7
12 Urgo
13 ElSee
14 shadycat
15 star123
16 Razor943
17 JohnGlasgow
18 Monkey
19 AMFW
20 n00bek

Update.

Will add comments in a sec.

DeletedUser7217

1 who are you- Great players, good lead, good ODA and ODD which means defending their position as Number 1
2 The Three Stooges - The 3 noobs - just kidding, good players, active and have a lot of teamwork in mind
3 Hammer235 - Good players, say no more :p
4 Via Dolorosa - A one man team - doing well though but getting those villages way too easy. A great player nonetheless
5 Planet Solstice - YGP + Cody , match made in heaven - touché
6 MontyPython - Cory, a great leader who leads by example
7 shamadan - ZD? Why don't you just join a good tribe?
8 kluk - sWARm didn't work out did it?
9 balzi - balzi... i can't really think of anything to say :(
10 charlotteharlot - A girl in the top 10 is impressive. with a girl co-player
11 jptno7 - We nearly went crazy on this guy and then he joined. So I guess he made an impression
12 Urgo - ZD? Get the hell outa here
13 ElSee - Good leader, good player
14 shadycat - NOOB, thinks he is cool by creating a tribe called Why!
15 star123 - NOOB
16 Razor943 - No comment
17 JohnGlasgow - Another ex sWARm player, but nonetheless a good player
18 Monkey - I <3 Monkerz
19 AMFW - Get out so I can climb in
20 n00bek - n00b, lol just kidding

DeletedUser

Thread has gone cold.. Going from PS's post:

1 who are you - Top of the world, seems to be doing well, in Why? What more can you say..
2 The Three Stooges - Same as above, love the naming of the villages though :lol:
3 Hammer235 - Seems a serious guy, las, from their profile, but they probably know how to have a laugh :)
4 Via Dolorosa - Still surviving in a one man tribe, I reckon he'll go to Why? sooner or later
5 Planet Solstice - From what I heard a very funny couple of guys
6 MontyPython - Great leader + player what mroe can you say...
7 shamadan - Got him by nobling mostly barbs..
8 kluk - Good player... Poor Leader :icon_neutral:
9 balzi - Nobled a lot of barbs as well, now in Why? So protected by Monty..
10 charlotteharlot - Haven't seen or heard much about her, but she's up there!
11 jptno7 - Use to be in the same tribe, seems a good player :)
12 Urgo - Don't know..
13 ElSee - Same as most Why? members.. Is this Pink Pony?? :icon_confused:
14 shadycat - Got balls to take on Why? on his own, love his own tribe :lol:
15 star123 - BARB NOBLER
16 Razor943 - BARB NOBLER
17 JohnGlasgow - Great player from what I saw in sWARm
18 Monkey - Seems a good player, funny chap - Good at PnP's :icon_biggrin:
19 AMFW - :S
20 n00bek - Well what can I say :lol: he iz nut r nub :icon_cool: