Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

So:
rank 1: Maserati - paid to win on uk17 as well, didn't work out too well, but he's still there happily rimming rim noobs
2: Nauzhror - not yet rank one
3: Bloodknight - random guy who just built smithy
4: dj fuzzy slippers - mattcurr
5: lllllllll (or ||||||||, hard to tell) - in Pandas thus is probably ok (galaxy?)
6 no idea
7: djpapaposeco - annoying turtle we are in the process of rimming on uk17. He's active (coplayed) but he once rebuilt a wall from 0 to 20 in 30 minutes against me only to dodge and have it demolished again. Safe to say he's p2wing
8: jenada - from Voices on 17, grew ok there but if I had to guess he probably paid to win and is likely repeating that tactic

Dont really know anyone else atm

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not playing seriously, that's who
I'm in Sup? on UK17, whether or not I deserve to be there is another matter. They haven't booted me yet :)

DeletedUser

joined the world few hrs back..:) n its too early to judge top 20 i guess..:icon_wink: i m sure it will change soon

DeletedUser

C-F which one of the skype u r using now?
davedunn94
scorpio90001
summer.sadness
-M A R I O-?

DeletedUser12021

Ill find you

He's in Panda's with Stargazer.
My guess: IllIlIlIIl.

It's not that hard to figure out.

I don't get really why players would hide their name and/or change it on every world. (speaking in general here)

DeletedUser6695

He's in Panda's with Stargazer.
My guess: IllIlIlIIl.

It's not that hard to figure out.

I don't get really why players would hide their name and/or change it on every world. (speaking in general here)

Seeing as you are horribly wrong with your guess maybe that's why people use an alias? :lol:

DeletedUser12021

Seeing as you are horribly wrong with your guess maybe that's why people use an alias? :lol:

The player name was a guess; hence why it's called a guess.
But no doubt stargazer is the bud he's talking about.

Personally I think aliases are stupid.
"Hehehehe no-one knows I'm playing on this world. I'm sneaky"
then depending on it goes well or not; the reveal:
"Look at me I've been playing all this time and I'm owning you with all my mad skillz"

You won't hear them of course if it's going bad, most likely them denying they were on the world.