Top 20 tribes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7450

jp68plus1 said:
I'm sorry, if you want to have a top 20 discussion thread, please by all means make one :)
Well... ok.

Discussions about top 20 tribes can happen here.

Top 20 currently;

1 Why?
2 sWARm
3 DHD
4 ~LGA~
5 ZD
6 WOW
7 T4H
8 ~UTF~
9 NUTS!!
10 [TL]
11 WAW!!!
12 NUKE!
13 W A R
14 EWaR
15 BSA
16 Blood
17 LEON!
18 Grrr?
19 BRATS
20 W5R

Feel free to discuss any of the preceding.

DeletedUser

I would like to hear more about WOW and sWARm duking it out a bit. =)

DeletedUser

They'll win in the short run but you can only do so much against numbers; eventually WOW will gain the edge. (If it breaks out any more) Not to mention WOW has supporting capabilities.

DeletedUser

The only way a small tribe like swarm would win out against larger tribes like WOW is if each member builds some defense. But looking at how they ODA whore, I'd say every single one of them are all offense. You can only back-time so many times before you are completely out of troops.

DeletedUser7541

to be honest here. someone slipt up whilst i was away today and pretty much got hit damn hard. i was quite upset when i returned. the boys were like its alright J, just follow the plan. and ull be ok. so went out had a walk and a fag, returned and remembered its all about the fun.. (i still <3 u (u know who u are) and 4give u) .. so im still standing 0;D

DeletedUser7549

1 Why? - Seem to be a good tribe with exp and a good OD
2 sWARm - best location and possibly best tribe, i have high expectations
3 DHD - point whores and mass recruiters from what i can see
4 ~LGA~ - same as DHD
5 ZD - cant say much as i dont know
6 WOW - nice improvements lately
7 T4H - had respect but lost it after the mass recruiting and merges
8 ~UTF~ - dont know
9 NUTS!! - lots of potential
10 [TL] - looks like mass recruiters to me
11 WAW!!! - same as above
12 NUKE! - same as above
13 W A R - probably same as above haha
14 EWaR - My tribe, lots of experience, a few newer guys but ODA is rising and making a name for ourselves
15 BSA - dont know much
16 Blood - mass recruiters from the looks of it
17 LEON! - lots of potential, probably will merge with another tribe like them
18 Grrr? - another tribe that stands out, low member count and decent points
19 BRATS - point whores and mass rercruiters
20 W5R - mostly players from the (mb) family of w2... should be better but im guessing they will collapse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7549

yes but they seem to have their areas under good control, im on the other side of the world so i dont pay too much attention to them

DeletedUser

Not really, their leader has been catted a few times. Not saying sWARm can't handle it, but you can only take so much before you're wore thin.

DeletedUser7450

map.php
map.php

It's a little bit... compressed, don't you think?

DeletedUser

To be frank, currently sWARm aren't even in the discussion of best tribe.

Currently they look best for me in all aspect but I wouldn't be surpise to see LEON! being the best and to be frank they will be the best so thats why for me currently the best is sWARm and LEON! second and LEON! will be the best and sWARm 2nd best in the future.

DeletedUser7450

Currently they look best for me in all aspect but I wouldn't be surpise to see LEON! being the best and to be frank they will be the best so thats why for me currently the best is sWARm and LEON! second and LEON! will be the best and sWARm 2nd best in the future.

Let me guess why you think they're the best;

OMGAWD THEY LOOK LEET CUZ THEY HAVE 30 MEMBERS!

IsIrite?

Prolly. Well, WOW is proving to them they started up completely stupid.
ODA whoring and running full offense with no HC whatsoever, sending 12 second backtimes and being forced to share farms due to only recruiting in K45.(Which coincidentally is the crappiest K on the server)

DeletedUser

Well I am not telling because of 30 members but yeah its an important factor for me to consider them as one of the best but this is not the main factor lol..

And WOW I agree, Many of WOW's players left and joined them and not only WOW, Many [TL] players also left and joined sWARm. Thats why currently sWARm is listed as there enemy in there tribe's diplomacy.I even agree that they are ODA whore and attacking guys near them non stop and most of them are domination there 7x7 and some 15x15 which I find is really bad, as they are not keeping good vills for future to noble out. Well I considered them best for there teamwork. They as a team eliminated many players from many different tribes and also they tried to eliminate one of our members and they harmed him really badly but still couldn't finish him off because we are NUTS!! lol.

There players are leading in K45 which is good and also bad. But recruiting only in K45 was the bad decision, they look like a K based tribe for me. There spreading is pathetic. But as an indivitual and also as a team they are good and currently they are the best for me but in the future LEON! will be the best and eventually they may fall or they may even do good and give some great competition to LEON!.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7450

Well I am not telling because of 30 members but yeah its an important factor for me to consider them as one of the best but this is not the main factor lol..

And WOW I agree, Many of WOW's players left and joined them and not only WOW, Many [TL] players also left and joined sWARm. Thats why currently sWARm is listed as there enemy in there tribe's diplomacy.I even agree that they are ODA whore and attacking guys near them non stop and most of them are domination there 7x7 and some 15x15 which I find is really bad, they are not keeping any options for nobles. Well I considered them best for there teamwork. They as a team eliminated many players from many different tribes and also they tried to eliminate one of our members and they harmed him really badly but still couldn't finish him off because we are NUTS!! lol.

There players are leading in K45 and also the world which is good. But recruiting only in K45 was the bad decision, they look like a K based tribe for me. There spreading is pathetic. But as an indivitual and also as a team they are good and currently they are the best for me but in the future LEON! will be the best and eventually they may fall or they may even do good and give some great competition to LEON!.

Can't believe I read this whole thing to get out of it;

"I think sWARm is 1337 cuz of 30 members!!1!11!!!"

DeletedUser

More sWARm bashing, what a shocker...

In regards to our spreads, Planet, how many tribes have you seen spread over the entire core be successful? I could probably count them on 1 finger.

DeletedUser

sWARm is a great tribe with lot of potential. You guys as a team and also individual are really strong and you guys are big threat in future lol.. Your start was not good but you guys patched up which is realy good. You guys have less members and the tribe looks really organize to me but as everyone say and I even believe the spreading is really bad. sWARm looks like a tribe based in K45 which is bad and all of you guys are closely packed together. You guys are eliminating players near which is bad for future. You guys won't have much noble targets and you guys will noble barbs lol. Overall I like you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.