Top 20 tribes discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Basing a tribe off its profile and number of members is a cool way to base coordination bro.

DeletedUser

30 members?
24 of which are in the same K...

village counts per K
K44:
Why? 14 (2=Who are you)
sWARm 0
K45:
Why? 8
sWARm 24
K54:
Why? 9
sWARm 1
K55:
Why? 16 (2=Monty)
sWARm 2

having 24 members in one K could easily be the same as having 96 around the whole core...

...is that not mass recruiting in a sense?

DeletedUser

More sWARm bashing, what a shocker...

In regards to our spreads, Planet, how many tribes have you seen spread over the entire core be successful? I could probably count them on 1 finger.

Then I'm guessing you could probably count the number of worlds you've played on 1 finger too.

DeletedUser

Oh you're a funny one.

Ok, lets talk names. I've seen MCD manage it on world 11. Nobody else. Your turn.

DeletedUser

Interseting question for anyone who has a view, at what point will the mass recruiting tribes fail? To clarify how many weeks into the game, until the top 20 tribes are all (atleast moderatly) decent?

DeletedUser

I don't think that's predictable Mare Mare. Even if the current mass recruiters fall and fail, there will always be another to jump in their place. Just look at the mass recruiting tribes we had around K17 on World 1, and that was as few months after the world started. I think you know who I'm thinking of ;)

DeletedUser

Interseting question for anyone who has a view, at what point will the mass recruiting tribes fail?

i guess as soon they grow enough to be worth to be noble target. The biggest members will be picked 1 by 1. They just need a little more time to grow, not sure if those players are gonna be able to outplay barbs.

Finger crossed

DeletedUser

I don't think that's predictable Mare Mare. Even if the current mass recruiters fall and fail, there will always be another to jump in their place. Just look at the mass recruiting tribes we had around K17 on World 1, and that was as few months after the world started. I think you know who I'm thinking of ;)

Shhh, you! He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was an exception (I pray).

I do think there is a time when the top 5 atleast, are the real contenders. I'm thinking back to W1N and Che!!! However, my TW experience is limited compared to many, I wonder if something similar happens on most world and at what time that ocurrs. Reading these opinions, its hard to tell if Why? and sWARm will be the top contenders, or if they are just the current developing early tribes.

So you be shhh, and let people reply, or I will support the dark lord once his BP runs out! (when is that btw? any time soon? Mail me ingame)

DeletedUser

Well you wont believe this, after that massive LGA bashing thread about them mass recruiting, and the utter denial from their leader... they've gone and recruited one of my farms! I can see how high the 'standards' on your 'application process' are... or maybe when you 'account sit', you have to have a certain amount of red-reports to show you're being farmed!

Shocking it is, shocking.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Prolly. Well, WOW is proving to them they started up completely stupid.
ODA whoring and running full offense with no HC whatsoever

This amuses me coming from a person in a tribe that has less hc total than some of Leon!'s members.

Who has them, and how much, is for you to figure out, but we have between 1/2 and 3/4 of the world's hc.

DeletedUser7450

This amuses me coming from a person in a tribe that has less hc total than some of Leon!'s members.

Who has them, and how much, is for you to figure out, but we have between 1/2 and 3/4 of the world's hc.

Not our fault Piggy started Hc at 600 Lc.
Obviously you're going to have more when you have one member with 600-700.

Silly nauz.

Edit: From what I know, the HC is split basically 50/50 between Leon and Why?. Maybe a bit more in favor to leon! because of the aforementioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not our fault Piggy started Hc at 600 Lc.
Obviously you're going to have more when you have one member with 600-700.

Silly nauz.

Edit: From what I know, the HC is split basically 50/50 between Leon and Why?. Maybe a bit more in favor to leon! because of the aforementioned.

Miggy and Petar dont have the most HC in Leon!

DeletedUser

Yep, they have much more everything now, we didn`t build anything for days... :/

DeletedUser4687

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Based on the fact that Cat in the Hat has been cleared, my opinion of Why? has lowered some.

Status
Not open for further replies.