Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser5582

can we quit the grammar checking please. If you think a post has an issue then report it but lets keep our eats, shoots and leaves comments (see what I did there huh) off the externals.

DeletedUser

1 SHAC 395.657
2 Ego 175.256
3 CORE 118.587
4 TFL 111.230
5 ERUPT 109.999
6 Sons 88.471
7 T.E.A 83.016
8 SHAC. 70.748
9 HELLO 66.644
10 TFL2 64.062
11 ~S~W~ 55.099
12 O.S.K 52.604
13 -VVV- 52.514
14 TAP 48.313
15 Troll? 48.130
16 ZT 44.699
17 CREED 42.722
18 O.S.K. 42.154
19 SiA 40.236
20 ~SS~ 40.035

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I can see SHAC taking this world pretty easily.. All depend on their team co-ordination on taking out the bigger tribes. At the moment they just seem like 6 solo players inter nobling between each other..

DeletedUser

WE have taken note of T.E.A attacking our members, and it will be addressed

cmon that the whole point of the game.

T.E.A is not a family tribe. were mainly friends from w1. we are a friendly tribe. shac have free run of the world right now. but they will run out of easy space and have to work for there next village. ego are stuck on the rim in the middle of a few big tribes. but they have some great players within. core just recruit anyone thats tribe less and over 10k points. SHAC. is just a mass recruit tribe. i am sure there recruiter spends all day inviting in stead of farming.

Theres still a lot to play for so anyone of the top 20 -25 tribes could win.

DeletedUser

core just recruit anyone thats tribe less and over 10k points.

I believe 3/4 members that joined first were in a tribe, so that's the first point proved wrong. And we don't just look for anyone over '10k points', we were just a bunch of people near the 'CORE', who thought that we would have a good chance working together with covering each others back around the 'CORE'. Location was more of an importance that points :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

cmon that the whole point of the game.

T.E.A is not a family tribe. were mainly friends from w1. we are a friendly tribe. shac have free run of the world right now. but they will run out of easy space and have to work for there next village. ego are stuck on the rim in the middle of a few big tribes. but they have some great players within. core just recruit anyone thats tribe less and over 10k points. SHAC. is just a mass recruit tribe. i am sure there recruiter spends all day inviting in stead of farming.

Theres still a lot to play for so anyone of the top 20 -25 tribes could win.

SHAC is just a mass recruit tribe? This coming from a member of T.E.A, and how does one become a mass recruit tribe? Yes we have an academy, but these are close friends. You should check the daily awards more often on the whole farming thing lol....

And SHAC does not have a recruiter. I believe there is only one person i have approached and that was mt Threat himself, The rest came to me.

DeletedUser

Clearly you have no idea how to look at tribe change stats on the user file. all 6 members joined core on or after th 23rd of feb. 2 weeks after the world start. all from different tribes.
JFF2 CORE 23rd February 2012 - 19:18:47 10,288
None CORE 23rd February 2012 - 19:18:47 11,183 -MrFantastic.IT
BRO CORE 28th February 2012 - 00:17:19 13,591 Aboozie
Mind CORE 23rd February 2012 - 20:18:41 4,043 VirkieViking
None CORE 23rd February 2012 - 20:18:41 7,257 jstar the drifter

i really should have to waste my time showing how wrong you are. 3/5 were over 10 k points and 3/5 were in no tribe. i believe these stats are correct.

DeletedUser

Lord Keinan on 26.02. at 00:11
Hello mate,
Would you be interested in joining, SHAC. academy tribe of SHAC if your interested and got any questions just ask away.

get back to me asap :)

Thanks,
Ben

the daily awards. hmm 1 village farmed every 18 seconds today. any1 can boost that award. just like they can boost any other award.

at least 4 members of T.E.A were invited. including got green who joined.

DeletedUser

That is SHAC., i very rarely get involved with there shinanigans,

Are you really looking for a fight, your trapped, inbetween SHAC, Ego and CORE, and your like...publicly slating them lol...

Durrr

DeletedUser

i havnt been slatting any 1 tribe. just pure statements of truth. im not looking for a fight but at the same time idk what happens. at the end of the day core ego shac shac. its always gonna end up in some war some were. now or later im not bothered as im sure many others feel the same. congrats on your speedy success.

DeletedUser

i havnt been slatting any 1 tribe. just pure statements of truth. im not looking for a fight but at the same time idk what happens. at the end of the day core ego shac shac. its always gonna end up in some war some were. now or later im not bothered as im sure many others feel the same. congrats on your speedy success.

Rigggght, where to start, firstly im sure I have come across you in other worlds... 7 maybe... so you know as well as I do that there are many possibilities to how the tribes with decent builds and troop numbers will decide to play this world. There may be a rubbish coalition formed like there is in every world with a dominating tribe (which hasnt worked yet in my experiance) some will just turtle up and wait for the dust to fall, and some wil indeed reason that war is bound to come sometime, so why not just fight people and see what happens. Only time will tell how the world deals with the current dominance of SHAC and indeed SHACjunior.

Now I see your reply to my esteemed colleauge LookBehindYou... in regards to the CORE tribe.... Now I could make this post all pretty and quote in the bit you posted about awards and by definition stats and how they can be manipulated and indeed biased when presented or gained in a specific way.... Why then do you make the same mistake with your own comments... You find some random stats, come to a half baked conclusion, then post it up.

If you had bothered to come accross that information and then thought to yourself :icon_idea: wait a minute, let me investigate to see if this is the case, just by asking you could have found out that CORE where created after the conclusion of a successful op that happened to centre around the core villiage of this world. The op was born of necessity and out of mutual respect for other players... When carrying out this op we obviously got a good feel for each others activity, experience, personality and of course a bit of skype spamming.

The above is a clear example of when a tribe ISNT mass recruiting, it is a tribe based on ability (NOT A LOT), proximity (YEH UM CLUSTER ME UP BABY) and personality (DID I MENTION CRAZY WEIRD).... Again, the late formation of the tribe could have also suggested that we were exactly that, a tribe based on relationships in game... exactly the reason for your tribe, apart from the relationships were on a different world.

Yet you chose to jump to a different conclusion. But its ok, im happy to correct you :)

DeletedUser

That is SHAC., i very rarely get involved with there shinanigans,

Are you really looking for a fight, your trapped, inbetween SHAC, Ego and CORE, and your like...publicly slating them lol...

Durrr

Strange, it seems to me that you would be the one spoiling for a fight. That's my opinion on your opinion, say what you will. I won't slate anyone, I won't goad anyone, I won't be nice to anyone. I just can't stand hypocrisy.

Regards

Everyone's favourite Idiot, Berg

DeletedUser

Rigggght, where to start,

lulz you shouldn't of started that was the most boring story i have heard in a long time. Might of been how you told it though as i am sure great stuff happened that wasn't mentioned :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

to sgk204. you chose players on skill. hmmm jstar on w7 he got his ass handed to him by a player 1/3 his size and quit. mr fatastic it. co played by an inactive and another player who is offline during the day.

DeletedUser

lulz you shouldn't of started that was the most boring story i have heard in a long time. Might of been how you told it though as i am sure great stuff happened that wasn't mentioned :D

Hey! It was late, I was ranting.... some good stuff did happen, but dont want to give away too much information, besides the good stuff is covered in other threads on the externals, people who pay attention would have seen that story :)

to sgk204. you chose players on skill. hmmm jstar on w7 he got his ass handed to him by a player 1/3 his size and quit. mr fatastic it. co played by an inactive and another player who is offline during the day.

No on the ability to work as a team, in regards to jstar, players can learn from their mistakes on other worlds :) Its how people become better at stuff :) His villiage structure and troop counts have always been benificial.

I choose not to answer the -MrFantastic point at the current time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in regards to how you work as a team. lmao what a joke. no odd stats for any of you. so you can attack but can you defend. im sure time will tell how well you will work when you have to defend as team. and that will be hard when no 1 is online.

I choose not to answer the -MrFantastic point at the current time :) thats not good for tribe morale. maybe you should read the ruffus guide on respect. you might learn something about tribes and team work. respect the RUFFUS.

DeletedUser

in regards to how you work as a team. lmao what a joke. no odd stats for any of you. so you can attack but can you defend. im sure time will tell how well you will work when you have to defend as team. and that will be hard when no 1 is online.

I choose not to answer the -MrFantastic point at the current time :) thats not good for tribe morale. maybe you should read the ruffus guide on respect. you might learn something about tribes and team work. respect the RUFFUS.

Im sure time will tell what changes happen in the top 20 tribes over the next few weeks :)

DeletedUser

Back to spamming the forums instead of getting involved in inter tribe politics :)

111knle.png

Shac - Dark Blue
Shac. - Light blue
TFL - Purple
TFL2 - Dark Purple
Sons - Yellow
T.E.A - Green
ReVo - Red