Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

We are going to make that statement invalid.

tribe ranks update:

1 AFLAC - most points, oda, and farmed. What else is there to say?
2 SHAC
3 Mind
4 Ego
5 TFL
6 -SupeR
7 TEA 2
8 Bonkz
9 T.E.A
10 O.S.K
11 SiA
12 SPQR
13 ~DR~
14 FREE
15 1234
16 HELLO
17 ~SS~
18 [ ? ]
19 CRUI
20 NOOBS1

Yet they are using. ^ ^

Let's do it. I tell them two days before opening the classic. br

I want to see the TOP go out there and play. I want to see how far they can get. And do not forget to notice the difference. ^ ^

DeletedUser

1.AFLAC solid bunch of players, and friendly to, Can see these guys going far on this world.

2.SHAC My Tribe- Wont Comment,

3.Mind Seem to have there Things together. Not sure if there a premade or not. Spread they have could become costly sooner or later.

4.Ego Friendly bunch of guys, Should do well at the rate there going

5.TFL Cant say much, have not spoke or been in touch with any of them, Sorry Guys,

6.TEA 2 I Believe the T.E.A tribe are all in the same tribe on another world. Hense all the tribes. Hanging on up there in the top ranks. But are they good enough to stay till the end>?

7.Bonkz No sure on Bonkz, The growth seems slow with a few members compared to others. Maybe a little mix up is needed to boost activity?

8.T.E.A

9.O.S.K Dont know much.

10 .-SupeR Started of well, took Rank 1 Quickly. Then lost members Due to inactivity, lost more mebers to declaring on shac. Think there done on this world.

DeletedUser

Yet they are using. ^ ^

Let's do it. I tell them two days before opening the classic. br

I want to see the TOP go out there and play. I want to see how far they can get. And do not forget to notice the difference. ^ ^

if you mean all players in aflac are/have used the unfair premium features in this server you are wrong. Dont make assumptions.

DeletedUser

Got bored....

1 SHAC - 76.420 = Seem like the underdogs to win this world, but wouldn't surprise at all if they did. Seems like a good set of players, with Four Seasons leading the pack :)
2 AFLAC - 76.046 = They can will this wolrd if they co-ordinate together, at the moment it just seems like a group of individual players going there own way. Good leader, even if his ego is massive :icon_razz:
3 Ego - 60.479 = Seem to not be interested much in this world, expected them to lead from the start. Don't think they'll go out without a fight though.
4 Mind - 46.876 = Another tribe with little co-ordinate, quite happily allowed their player to be nobled, luckily some others stepped in :icon_wink: Can't see them last once the other smaller tribes are gone
5 TFL - 45.341 = A quite tribe, but I feel they only have a couple of players that could go on to win the world, they won't together with their current line up :icon_neutral:
6 TEA 2 - 34.060 = Don't see this tribe lasting, out of their 3 nobles, 2 have been barbs under 200 points :icon_eek:
7 Bonkz - 34.033 = Good tribe, good leader and a good set of players. But do they have what it takes to match the top 2?
8 T.E.A - 32.898 = Heading the same way as TEA 2, nowhere...
9 ~S~W~ - 31.433 = Don't see this tribe going anywhere once bigger threats are around them.
10 sons - 29.838 = A remake of a few SPQR members (who were very poor), have a member or two that make shock a few people, but we'll see.

DeletedUser

if you mean all players in aflac are/have used the unfair premium features in this server you are wrong. Dont make assumptions.
Tbh, the "unfair premium features" does not make that big difference. The only premium features required for success is premium account and FA (You could be successful using bookmark farming, but FA is even better). The two things that really makes the difference is activity and farming. What is 20% more resources from mines good for, when you can loot maaany millions of resouces every day?

DeletedUser

Tbh, the "unfair premium features" does not make that big difference. The only premium features required for success is premium account and FA (You could be successful using bookmark farming, but FA is even better). The two things that really makes the difference is activity and farming. What is 20% more resources from mines good for, when you can loot maaany millions of resouces every day?

It depends on how much you use it. If you farm several million resources per day, and use premium points to instantly complete your buildings, it's clearly a huge advantage.. Don't you think? If you use it to get +20% resources, not so much.

DeletedUser1410

No I don't believe you have use them, but the advantage again goes down to a co-played account, yet again the guys that are new to the game even if they used all the prem to help them could not compete with an account played 24/7,thats the only reason they are as bigg as they are, on a one v's 1 they can't do it, because of RL and the like but there comes a point when even TW must look at the way the game is going..........

DeletedUser

I can agree that halftime is the only real "unfair premium feature". However, we are not using it and we're doing good.

DeletedUser

Thats because there is like 20 million of you on that acount :D

DeletedUser

OK so I half timed my acad..... twice ;) Anyone that coplays an acount and think that half timing is an unfair advantage can suck on some lemons :)

210x05l.gif

On Topic.... Ummmm TFL have been tipped as a decent tribe.....

DeletedUser

We are 3 active + 3 inactive :icon_wink: In what world does 3 equal 20000000 :eek: ? Maybe Greece because of their poor economy, but this is not Greece.

DeletedUser

AFLAC is gone and SHAC has a family tribe. Discuss.

Haha, there was a falling out intribe, Adam led the demise of AFLAK, Shac family rules the world..... As soon as lighty comes on I wil post my interview with the Adam10950 account which tells some of the story :)

DeletedUser

SHAC have always had a family tribe, it just grew in over an hour thats all

DeletedUser

WE have taken note of T.E.A attacking our members, and it will be addressed

DeletedUser

WE have taken note of T.E.A attacking our members, and it will be addressed

Haha, good use of bold and capitals.... So now youlot own the world already... we going to see some nice pretty declerations at some point haha

DeletedUser10750

19 Troll? 8.270 - I like there name :p nothing.

you might be amazed someday what skilled players can do. some don't need the legal and illegal cheats, 5 co-players, push accounts, and all the other crap.
It might take a few weeks to get used at the noob settings on the .co.noob server but in the end the cheaters will fail.

But that's just my 2 cents

DeletedUser

you might be amazed someday what skilled players can do. some don't need the legal and illegal cheats, 5 co-players, push accounts, and all the other crap.
It might take a few weeks to get used at the noob settings on the .co.noob server but in the end the cheaters will fail.

But that's just my 2 cents

Skilled players haha... .co.noob server haha, im solo, have never used any kind of script on this world of any sort and still can compete.... why can you not?

EDIT: Not one person in your tribe has hit 1k plunders let alone 1mill hauled.... your tribe is going no where! :)

Last edited by a moderator: