Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

I believe ANT has disbanded, Reason:

Owner (me) co-played Adam10950 and all was going well.
I try to log on next day and pw is changed and my account is banned, leaving me accountless
ANT no longer has a leader so seperates

DeletedUser1511

The Brazilian team arrived. ^ ^

Get ready, we are here to play seriously :icon_rolleyes:

hahaha. Has there ever been a .net or .uk world where a Brazilian invasion has been anything but utter disappointment ?
I struggle to even find 1

DeletedUser

Mind7,7907,
Ego6,5536,
SupeR6,4456
TFL6,2636,
Death5,8535,
Bonkz5,8285,
SPQR5,7435,
KO5,6745,
CRUI5,5705,
T.E.A5,5535,
AFLAC5,5055,
SHAC5,4465,
HELLO5,3065,
NuTz5,0855,
JFF4,8344,

Top 15 with clickies for all those who want a closer look.

And a few random comments....

Mind: One of their players owns the 500¦500 vill and possibly a bit spread out to be really effective against strong opposition

Ego: Thought Thar had left the world of TW forever.... and is No More Mistakes Nauz? looks like a possibility ;) Obvious tallent, lets see if they make it to 6 weeks as a tribe

Super: .net premade? good consistent point growth in the early days..

Death: Not the UK death that im aware of as normaly Chesty and Ratz

AFLAK: 4 members, nearly top 10. Respect must be given!

JFF: Family tribe just having fun...

PLEASE IGNORE THE FLAME BELOW. I THINK ITS AN EGO THING ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

some people started troop whoring now lol

Thats stupid. If they were any good their queues would be going 24/7

1 Mind - The seem pretty decent. Second Highest points per player in the top 20 not bad
2 -SupeR - Pretty well organized premade. I know a few of them, We'll be seeing alot of them in the future
3 Ego - Tharg, Peter? nuff said
4 TFL - Dont really know but by the looks of them, point whores
5 Bonkz - A rather Successful Family tribe. They'll be around for awhile but I can see them falling off the grid
6 Death - Unknown.
7 NuTz - See Bonkz
8 SPQR - Premade tribe, Seems thrown together.
9 KO - ewww
10 AFLAC - Only 4 member tribe in the top 30

DeletedUser

I noticed Orgy. had a dip in members. It's a shame. Was hoping to see them do well on here.

DeletedUser

We thought we was going to have a problem with them, Guess not now...

DeletedUser

As of the 00:00 Update, TEA now have two of their branches in the top 20.

Shocking. :p

DeletedUser10204

I know these ranks dont meen nothing atm but i'm bored :D

1 AFLAC 17.414 - Seems like a very well organized tribe, I know a couple of the players and co's and they all seem to know what there doing and how to play, much respect to you guys, I hope you do well and are exciting to watch in the future.

2 Mind 15.951 - Dont know much about been top for a day or 2 now but seem to be slowing down a little bit :/ they looked like point whores in my eyes and it was a 1 shot thing :/

3 -SupeR 15.126 - my tribe

4 Ego 13.873 - close together this could either stunt growth or help alot to take over K54 wish you all the luck guys, just keep active

5 SHAC 13.568 - What can I say? one of my members thought it would be funny to tell SHAC that we was all nubs and that he wanted to join SHAC as they seemed well organized and a good group of players :/ instantly the duke sent the invite :/ all I can say is i'm
sorry guys it was an evil trick for him to play on you :/

6 TFL 12.201 - I know a player in there tribe and him and his Co are one to watch for the future, keep an eye on them :) they will surprise quite a few people i guarentee

7 SPQR 11.607 - i actually get a wierd feeling that these guys are troop whores and it will shine through slowly, I reckon these will be one to watch in the future

8 Bonkz 10.923 - Family, However I have had talks with thier duke and they seem quite clued up, hopefully seeing them and NuTz showing us what damage they can cause, GL

9 KO 10.670 - meh. nothing special in my eyes

10 TEA 2 10.372 - Family = ail with a capital F... for some reason these guys get on my nerves :/

11 T.E.A 9.385 - ^^^^

12 O.S.K 9.278 - nothing.

13 HELLO 9.056 - nothing.

14 ~DR~ 8.919 - nothing.

15 SoV 8.838 - nothing.

16 CRUI 8.754 - was doing quite well at start but as it shows starting rankings meen nothing :/ will we be seeing more of theese guys?
Maybe 1 war were they will lose :/

17 1234 8.716 - 5678 :) nothing.

18 JFF 8.286 - Just as bad as T.E.A in my eyes -.- what is the need for so many families? one is ok but 2+ gets abit pathetic TBH

19 Troll? 8.270 - I like there name :p nothing.

20 RT 7.945 - nothing.

DeletedUser

I know these ranks dont meen nothing atm but i'm bored :D

18 JFF 8.286 - Just as bad as T.E.A in my eyes -.- what is the need for so many families? one is ok but 2+ gets abit pathetic TBH

Now im all for family bashing, however as the name implies these guys are just for fun, I snuck in the back door but the majority play late game together elsewhere with a higher tribe limit so lots of family for shared forum fun and unity :)

Its not all about ego you know ;)

DeletedUser

5 SHAC 13.568 - What can I say? one of my members thought it would be funny to tell SHAC that we was all nubs and that he wanted to join SHAC as they seemed well organized and a good group of players :/ instantly the duke sent the invite :/ all I can say is i'm
sorry guys it was an evil trick for him to play on you :/

Can i just ask, are you sure you knew what was going on in everyones heads ?

DeletedUser

hahaha. Has there ever been a .net or .uk world where a Brazilian invasion has been anything but utter disappointment ?
I struggle to even find 1

You can be sure that now it will be exciting. We're not kidding.

There is no longer that old tribal wars. Where everything was hard earned. This new feature premium buying this fact.

The top 10 finishers in the classic use this function. In my opinion, anyone who uses this feature, there is a player who can not play. Finally, each has its own style of play. Be assured, I'll get to TOP soon, but with effort will be pure.

Hug to you.

DeletedUser

You can be sure that now it will be exciting. We're not kidding.

There is no longer that old tribal wars. Where everything was hard earned. This new feature premium buying this fact.

The top 10 finishers in the classic use this function. In my opinion, anyone who uses this feature, there is a player who can not play. Finally, each has its own style of play. Be assured, I'll get to TOP soon, but with effort will be pure.

Hug to you.

We are going to make that statement invalid.

tribe ranks update:

1 AFLAC - most points, oda, and farmed. What else is there to say?
2 SHAC
3 Mind
4 Ego
5 TFL
6 -SupeR
7 TEA 2
8 Bonkz
9 T.E.A
10 O.S.K
11 SiA
12 SPQR
13 ~DR~