Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

Hello friends, Since the Top 20 I only know my tribe, [? ].

We come in peace and do not want enemies, Please have mercy on us. We're just beginners!

Nothing more, Thanks.

Your in the right place. Welcome to Hug wars

DeletedUser

no, it's tribalhugs. where point whores thrive. i was thinking of point whoring my way to the end, but then i realized, what the heck, maybe i'll build some troops for once.

DeletedUser

I'm rather impressed with the new standings as of the 06:00 Update.

DeletedUser

1-16 - don't know any of them, can't really comment
17 Knight - My tribe, we intend to stick to the top 20 and slowly work our way up.
18 NuTz - only top 20 tribe with 5 members, could well turn out to be a decent tribe long run, will have to wait and see though
19-20 - don't really know them, can't properly comment

although the world isn't even a day old so a lot will change with the top 20 pretty quickly

ANT - Rank 15 with 5 members

DeletedUser

yeah, says rank 1 in continent

Which one? :)

I'm just pretty much watching the world go by,

Enjoyable to say the least.

(Apologies for double post, I hit the Edit button on the first one, honestly.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3371

I'm just pretty much watching the world go by,

Enjoyable to say the least.

(Apologies for double post, I hit the Edit button on the first one, honestly.)

No worries hog, I am too at the moment. :icon_wink: (just a lucky little Ego, apparently)

DeletedUser

will change much further, beyond the top 20 tribe, placing top 20 players, you can expect that some [? ] will, though to be there = D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tribe in the top 15 with 5 members. Thats an achievement i'd say.

DeletedUser

1. Mind - looks like a decent solid tribe, got some very experienced members (I rejected invite to this tribe)
4. NuTz - looks like another decent tribe, again some experienced players in there, one to watch out for (near me :icon_eek:)
8. Bonkz - family of NuTz, looks like they could be around a while as well
11. TEA - main tribe of a big group family, either due to the large family size could be around a while, or people may get annoyed with them and take out pretty soon
15. [ ? ] - I seem to recognise the name from somewhere, but not sure where
17. knight - my tribe, I said we were going to do what we could to stay top 20, and we're still here :)
20. TEA2 - the next in the line of the family, refer to comments on TEA

ANT - Rank 15 with 5 members
when I made that comment, ANT weren't top 20 at the time though, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.
no 5 member tribes left in the top 20 now on last check

DeletedUser

1 AFLAC 5.526 -- My tribe. we WILL go far.
2 Mind 5.491 -- Seems to be doing well so far. we'll see if they're point whores or just good once bp ends
3 Ego 4.831 -- I think they seem to be doing well again. i see them being decent, but don't see them lasting to the end. i know some people there who are good
4 -SupeR 4.665 -- Decent premade. i think they may last a while. seem to be sticking together quite well, and all of them seem to be staying active.
5 NuTz 4.659 -- Have a family tribe thing going on, but seem to be doing okay. the only question is if they survive bp, and then their first war.
6 Death 4.299 -- Haven't really noticed them much to be honest.
7 Orgy. 4.295 -- I know everyone in this tribe. They WILL last until they are taken out by us i bet. experienced tribe. good activity. but mikey is a nub lol.
8 KO 4.269 -- don't know a ton about them, have a feeling they as well as plenty of these other tribes are flat out point whores. won't last.
9 Bonkz 4.244 -- Seem decent for now. will last past bp for sure, but definitely not to the end. not sure if they're point whores as well.
10 T.E.A 4.156 -- Family tribe=fail. i hate family tribes. that's all i can say.
11 CRUI 4.145 -- Not a bad tribe. will see how active they stay though. watch for them to have inactivity hurt.
12 SPQR 3.960 -- don't know much.
13 JFF 3.780 -- don't know
14 [ ? ] 3.493 -- don't know
15 FnB 3.469 -- don't know
16 zombie 3.445 -- don't know
17 O.S.K 3.428 -- don't know
18 Knight 3.419 -- won't last
19 TEA 2 3.322 -- see above for TEA
20 WeGet 3.258 -- don't know

and for the ones that i say don't know to, i don't expect them to last long after bp ends. a lot of things will be happening with the higher speed for once bp ends. players will have more troops than normal for the end of bp unless they're point whores.

DeletedUser

1. Mind - looks like a decent solid tribe, got some very experienced members (I rejected invite to this tribe)
4. NuTz - looks like another decent tribe, again some experienced players in there, one to watch out for (near me :icon_eek:)
8. Bonkz - family of NuTz, looks like they could be around a while as well
11. TEA - main tribe of a big group family, either due to the large family size could be around a while, or people may get annoyed with them and take out pretty soon
15. [ ? ] - I seem to recognise the name from somewhere, but not sure where
17. knight - my tribe, I said we were going to do what we could to stay top 20, and we're still here :)
20. TEA2 - the next in the line of the family, refer to comments on TEA

when I made that comment, ANT weren't top 20 at the time though, but thanks for pointing it out anyway.
no 5 member tribes left in the top 20 now on last check

some people started troop whoring now lol