Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser10750

That statement has left me speachless haha, I would question your intelligence..... but you probably wouldnt know the answer.

The answer to which question, noobie? you were in such a rush to remove your invitation for a little 1 on 1; scawed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The answer to which question, noobie? you were in such a rush to remove your invitation for a little 1 on 1; scawed :icon_biggrin:

No, bothered to look at the map lol. But we can still have a 1-on-1 if you really want

DeletedUser10750

No, bothered to look at the map lol. But we can still have a 1-on-1 if you really want

so you already figured out how the map works? :icon_rolleyes: now try the awards and see how that works noobie

DeletedUser10750

looks like Mr genius lost a villa. :lol:
When reading the TW guide for noobs you might wanna read further than the "talk the talk" chapter and move on to the defense part.

you can find parts describing stacking, sniping, and pre-noble / re-cap.

might come in handy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

looks like Mr genius lost a villa. :lol:
When reading the TW guide for noobs you might wanna read further than the "talk the talk" chapter and move on to the defense part.

you can find parts describing stacking, sniping, and pre-noble / re-cap.

might come in handy :icon_wink:

Have you looked at that villas history, it was a bit of fun with a SHAC member as took the vill much closer to them than me, then they took it, then I took it back again then they took it back again in the space of an hour, the distances involved made discretion the better part of valour..... I have fun in this game, that was a part of it.... Guess you just take yourself a bit too seriously haha. Visit Holland, go to a coffee shop, anything that might help your neurotic obsessions with turtling.

DeletedUser10750

Have you looked at that villas history, it was a bit of fun with a SHAC member as took the vill much closer to them than me, then they took it, then I took it back again then they took it back again in the space of an hour, the distances involved made discretion the better part of valour..... I have fun in this game, that was a part of it.... Guess you just take yourself a bit too seriously haha. Visit Holland, go to a coffee shop, anything that might help your neurotic obsessions with turtling.

If loosing the game is where you got your dose of fun from, than I guess you are having the time of your life.

Funny part is; I am from the Netherlands and I own a coffee shop.

So again your post doesn't outgrow the first stadium of a serious noob.

p.s. figured that award thingy out already?

DeletedUser

Honestly I havent looked:)

Backon topic to avoid this becoming a spam fest.

Um at this speed, with a world this small,its still anyonesthat stays active :)

DeletedUser10750

Honestly I havent looked:)

Backon topic to avoid this becoming a spam fest.

Um at this speed, with a world this small,its still anyonesthat stays active :)

mmmh, it seems I ow you an apology. The tribe I am in seem less good and less active than I was promised before joining this server :icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

mmmh, it seems I ow you an apology. The tribe I am in seem less good and less active than I was promised before joining this server :icon_sad:

Seriously dude, are you still talking?

On topic: The demise of I- has made this world even more open for SHAC to just run all over it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10750

Seriously dude, are you still talking?

On topic: The demise of I- has made this world even more open for SHAC to just run all over it :(

Euh, why wouldn't I be talking? I have nothing to be ashamed of;
Solo account, big account on an other world that takes time, no cheating, reasonable points / ODA ratio, didn't take any barbs or villa under 3k (yet :))

And on topic, yes this world seems baught and paid for before it even started. Most players seem to prefer to brownnose the nr 1 and wait for their turn to be nobled instead of putting up a fight

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say the world is over yet.. Still a lot of things can changed between now and the end. But don't get be wrong, SHAC are looking very powerful and can noble as much as they like without real protection..

DeletedUser10750

I wouldn't say the world is over yet.. Still a lot of things can changed between now and the end. But don't get be wrong, SHAC are looking very powerful and can noble as much as they like without real protection..

Something tells me that you ain't from the UK either :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

than unfortunately we must come to the conclusion that you should spent less time playing TW and a lot more in school :icon_biggrin:
Also, we can come to the conclusion that you need to spend more time reading the rules.