Top 5 Current Speed Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm trying to get abit more activity here :D.

In recent events, like past month I would like to know who you think the top 5 players are, and why, not just blahblah cause hes my mate.

Fire away ;)

-Cadan.

DeletedUser9017

Well in all honesty, .uk speed has been going downhill dramatically recently. Therefore I wouldn't rate any of the current frequent players as "top". These days any random can win .uk speed. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

:D, I suppose.

Just trying to get more activity. So, go on rate :X

DeletedUser

Of course -F@n. 1vs all in a 2days speed :icon_idea: and everyone is beated from the first day..http://prntscr.com/ddbk1

Dude, you really weren't that good. I would of nobled you if I didn't get gangbanged to stunt my growth. On start up I had way more lc than you, and was rank 1 till gangbang, so I had to stop farming as much to backtime and all.

DeletedUser11239

No if I have started on time I would be first all the time.

DeletedUser

Clearly not, you started on time. Lets be honest, you wouldn't be winning if I didn't get gangbanged.

DeletedUser

I think i am gonna have to join tomorow and nobol you all :)

Accept for Cadan meabe ? :)

DeletedUser11239

Okay if you want to believe so believe that but if you remember the rank you will know what time I logged in.

DeletedUser

Alright dude :D.

Hit me up on skype sometime :X
cadan.pearce1

DeletedUser11266

i've only been around a short while, been in touch with Cadan and jeremie a little bit, but the rounds seem really dead, usually only 10-15 players who actually make a decent effort at playing a full round, especially on the ones over 12 hours. i remember the good old days when we had 200 speed week long rounds with full smithy, packet nobles and 10 member tribes. i guess the population of the server just isn't big enough any more to have tribes bigger than three. unfortunately the 3 player tribes is probably part of what discourages new players, seeing the same tribes win 5 or 6 rounds in a row, then them taking a break, or changing name with one or two players changing in gives them little hope of ever getting far in a round.

DeletedUser

When Matt went slap stopped.

-Feel The cocks and his group arn't on much :S, I think domi's on holiday, and dunno about tropez

So far It really hasn't been a challenge on uk, and if you have a good start up, you've pretty much won the round, but yeah, wish theres more challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.