Top 5 Current Speed Players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11006

nonono, i am a noob, i am only rank 1-3 so shut up^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pleasssseeeeeeeee. If King Sam, Will, and Milad actually played here every round you would get nobled all day nick.. So just stop acting all hard will ya:3?

DeletedUser

Welcome back Matt, I lol'd at you for finishing at 58 points:).

DeletedUser

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH the only half decent player is whitty.

And you are indeed. Every time I played against Whitty I outgrew him in troops and points so what would that make me.
Also, Cadan is decent. Geeky Nerd played some good rounds in his time ;) -Domi wins but some by backstabbing but that is who he is :D

DeletedUser11006

cadan is only a noob^^ he wins if i dont play or if i get banged from 5 or more players at the same time :D

DeletedUser3312

cadan is only a noob^^ he wins if i dont play or if i get banged from 5 or more players at the same time :D

Yes yes you are the best speed player to ever grace us. Too bad it's only you who believes it.

DeletedUser

talk to the (insert word)

Just sayin'
Saying it wrong each time isn't really gonna help you in this arguement :D

DeletedUser

I lol'd at all those suggestions of the supposed 'top players' on uk now, since every single one of them either sucks or is average.

As for Gott, he seems to have gotten some overflated ego from having played against gullible nubs who trust him and get backstabbed. If you honestly need to backstab on the Uk server, you clearly have no skill :|

The two rounds i've seen gott play on net within the last week have been poor village build and too low a troop count to be considered 'good'

As Matt has returned, Matt is instantly better than you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.