Top 5 in 4 months ...

DeletedUser8687

Just wondering what you guys think will be the top 5 in 4 months funnily enough :lol:

DeletedUser

In 4 months, there won't be 5 tribes that are serious contenders. Maybe 3 at most.

DeletedUser

I predict Pandas will have 7 tribes in the top 20. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Morale bashers on a world that not have morale turned on :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Believe it or not i have no clue about the settings :lol::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Probably not the guys who usually quit after a month then claim they are great players because they start well :)

DeletedUser

Probably not the guys who usually quit after a month then claim they are great players because they start well :)

You can't contain the 'winning' of the pro's to one world, they need to world hop to share the love.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Our knowledge is what makes us great players. Success at startup (at least when done consistently, and not on one world as a fluke) requires far more knowledge of the game's mechanics and intricacies than success at late-game does. For examples of "the guys that usually quit after a month" knowing more about late-game than the people that generally play late-game feel free to read any of the posts by setorines or slinkiestwizard promoting cat defense.

DeletedUser

I believe it
me too
43.gif

DeletedUser8976

4 Months Is A Bit Too Much To Predict.

Maybe In A Month's Time I Can See The Top 5 Tribes Being Something Like This:

Pandas
CoDeD
Fleeto
SHINY!
PG

Just Wanna See ~G*K~ Disband xD

Give Me Cookies :D

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our knowledge is what makes us great players. Success at startup (at least when done consistently, and not on one world as a fluke) requires far more knowledge of the game's mechanics and intricacies than success at late-game does. For examples of "the guys that usually quit after a month" knowing more about late-game than the people that generally play late-game feel free to read any of the posts by setorines or slinkiestwizard promoting cat defense.

To give myself some credit, I haven't played the game period in over half a year, and it's been over a full year since late game. lol I did what I normally tend to do and opened my mouth without looking into things. :3 I'm a very technical PLAYER just not a technical talker :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

To give myself some credit, I haven't played the game period in over half a year, and it's been over a full year since late game. lol I did what I normally tend to do and opened my mouth without looking into things. :3 I'm a very technical PLAYER just not a technical talker :icon_redface:
i prefer a noncaring talker myself