Top 5 Players

DeletedUser9748

Finally a descent and well formed rating of the top players!! Nice one mate ;)

P.S. I am totally troopless, my villages are empty and only rats wonder around the HQ and Warehouse. You can try and find out :p

DeletedUser9701

I would love too but there are a couple little issues, One being that our tribes are allied and i think that our respective dukes would be annoyed. And the real reason is that its way to far of a noble trip but if you could pre-noble them for me then we would all be happy :icon_razz:

DeletedUser9748

I'll try to make a rating too...although I fail miserably in reviewing things.

1) Ballerond. Myself. No comment :p

2) Princess.Sparkles. Strange person, seems a good and descent player that knows how to establish an area and rule it. Her behavior in the early game was very district and without much talking, but after leaving KTHX and joining RESIST she suddenly found out how to speak :p. If she continues to play she won't get out of top 5 easily, only very bad diplomacy will ruin her growth. I really however, regardless our current relations, want to fight her :p

3) HowToLoseAxes. I had this guy as one of the top players but he seems to got bored very soon and not caring at all. His bizarre growth with villages in 3 different continents is very risky and can only be handful if he is super active. Since he is not, I doubt if he will stay for long in top5 specially if he doesn't play at all. I believe there are already many hungry crows looking for his villages...

4) The Clyde. Seems like a descent player who has made his little poweful core in the north 44k and decided to follow Sparks into forming RESIST. I haven't checked any of his game skills, he needs to raise the average village points though. Many small villages won't do him any good ;)

5) Captain Inactivep (I still owe to that guy so I will be very good and kind :p). He started very nice, increasing at some level by taking villages and looking after his account. A sudden loss of 2-3 villages from BEDLAM although crushed is nonstoping growth and he needs to get back on his feet if he wants to stay on this top 5. He also joined Sparks on RESIST so along with Clyde they are making a nice team up there. If they work together they will fall very hardly.

Sorry for the poor rating ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I like.. .:)

It's always interesting to find out the opinions of the top 5 on each other as there are no better placed players to have an opinion...

DeletedUser9701

Come'on Ballerond we wanted to see you rate yourself.

and my villages may be smaller but the Rax Stable's and farm's are not ;)
Care to see more?

DeletedUser9701

yeah would have made second if you didn't fail so hard trying to noble that village off me

DeletedUser117

Guess its my turn. ..
uk9

1. Ballerond

Start up was very poor, a couple of 700 pointers, but he has shown he can take vils and usually keep them. I am kind of surprised he is still sticking to smaller players but his area is rim side west, so there might not be many challenges for him. Whilst he seems to be fairly aggressive and active, I dont think he has been tried in a decent war yet. I believe he will need to step it up a bit if he wants to keep the top rank.

2. Princess.sparkles

Myself - no comment

3. The Clyde

Now here we see what it takes to get into the top 5 and stay there. Smart use of troops, not high ranking ODA, but still able to take enemy vils. Start up was a bit barb munching, but all were decent sized vils, so no complaints there. Also probably one of the only accounts not to internal their way up to a high rank. All conquers have been red, from personal experience I know him to be highly active and very ruthless in the extermination of enemy vils. Probably will contest the top spot in a few weeks.

4. HowToLoseAxes

Great start up, esp with the couple of internals they were gifted at the beginning, unfortunately the account has stagnated and will quickly drop out of the top 5 and soon top 10.

5. Invisible Ranger

Were did this guy come from? Not a bad start, taken 18 villages in a month, that is pretty awesome. I would worry about their troop count. But they are fairly well in the WC fold, so he should be fine. If he keeps this up, he will be in serious contention to the top spot in no time. I would be concerned if anything about the low ranking of ODA and ODD, makes me wonder if it has been too easy to for him to climb the ranks. Only time will tell.

Players to watch would be:
BlackChaosBelow - ruthless on red dots and very active
D z ii r e - one of the only members in P.A.G that actually are in the top 20, I think this player will go far, if they make the right choices.

DeletedUser

Players to watch would be:
BlackChaosBelow - ruthless on red dots and very active
D z ii r e - one of the only members in P.A.G that actually are in the top 20, I think this player will go far, if they make the right choices.

Made me think about growth rankings and now they'll actually be available to see (last time I looked a long time ago they weren't), had a look and actually the top 3 are WC :).

DeletedUser117

Not bad, didnt even know that was available, WC :) are really coming into their own.

DeletedUser9748

Very nice table the growth rankings, shows a lot about pointwhores :p :p

DeletedUser9701

1 Ballerond WC :) 256.149

Still rank 1 on points and in ODA, ODD has dropped rank as of late but that is generally not a bad thing. Still a strong account but in recent week growth seems to have slowed compared to others in the top 3.

Prediction: If he puts more time ingame and less time complaining on the forum about win conditions might be able to hold rank 1 for a little bit longer

2 The Clyde RESIST 204.372

A massive push this week has seen The Clyde take 2nd place and significantly closing the gap on Ballerond. Still battering Kthx into submission with 17 enemy caps and 1 lose. With a very sexy spread that now includes the core, and having taken the title of fastest nobler away from Ballerond I think its only a matter of time before we see a new rank 1.

Prediction: To take the number 1 spot of Ballerond and never look back.

3 Princess.Sparkles RESIST 195.563

Recently dropping down from second, Still a solid account with a good spread, Still battering Kthx into submission and leading the war effort with 18 enemy caps and 1 lose. A hardened competitor and a Strong leader.

Prediction: To keep in the top 3 race putting alot of pressure on The Clyde and Ballerond

4 BlackChaosBelow RESIST 113.807

Steady growth since the start of the world is what has gotten BCB into the top 5 and well deserved. A solid account with a good spread in the north and in a good position in relation to the tribe, Plenty of room to move out towards the rim and south towards core. Plenty more potential for this account.

Prediction: To continually hold rank 4 and close the gap between the account and the top 3

5 Invisible Ranger WC :) 113.018

After a nobling blitz on GLHF and internalling IR has managed to shoot into the top 5 but with no enoblements in the past 15 days. By far the worst spread of villages in the top 5, Far to clustered limits expansion and being trapped between there tribe and RESIST I can not see many options for the accounts growth or future.

Prediction: Drop out of the top 5

DeletedUser9748

A very objective and in great depth review of the top 5 players Clyde...seems we have no hope against the new top 1 ranker...well done!

DeletedUser9701

Just saying it how i see it. If you don't like it feel free to write one of your own for people to read and judge.
Getting pretty tired of seeing you non-stop complaining and whining about things.

and this time lets see you try and rate yourself and be objective rather than just skipping over it.

DeletedUser9748

Ballerond:
A very objective and in great depth review of the top 5 players Clyde

The Clyde:
Getting pretty tired of seeing you non-stop complaining and whining about things.

Ballerond:
seems we have no hope against the new top 1 ranker

The Clyde:

Ballerond:
well done!

The Clyde: STOP WHINING AND COMPLAINING

Hmm...you have some issues there seriously.

Oh and a review of my own since you requested it.

Ballerond: Has been holding the top 1 spot for some time. He has a good average point per village and a big ODA which shows activity and aggression. He has not been tested however into war conditions, he is just nobling small and mostly inactive players in his area. He dominates his K but only the future can tell if he will be the top player and secure the position.

Prediction: He won't get below rank 1 unless rank 2 or 3 wars with him and get his villages.

DeletedUser9701

Now who is the arrogant one?

you saying besides myself and sparks that nobody in this world can touch you or do any damage?

DeletedUser9748

He dominates his K but only the future can tell if he will be the top player and secure the position.
Read again please?

And so far yes, I will drop ranks only if someone else wars me and the most likely to do that are top 2 and 3 members. All the rest I attacked and tried to see some resistance have just quit and abandoned the world. I think I am not so arrogant as your

A massive push this week has seen The Clyde take 2nd place and significantly closing the gap on Ballerond. Still battering Kthx into submission with 17 enemy caps and 1 lose. With a very sexy spread that now includes the core, and having taken the title of fastest nobler away from Ballerond I think its only a matter of time before we see a new rank 1.

Should I take that as a personal challenge?