Top 5 Players

DeletedUser

SHOCK could we be about to see an actual "WAR" ........

Blasphemy!

A 1 vs 2 war would be epic unless one turns out to quit shortly into it as they get owned (as so often happens)

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

ooh, the plot is thickening! I do think that people tend to take the top contenders as always blowing their own trumpet, but i think if you read this ballerond is quite humble about his own performance which is nice to see from someone who is clearly dominating

DeletedUser9748

A new top 5 player review cause things are about to change as it seems...

1. Ballerond (I commented about myself in previous post)

2. The Clyde. He has been steadily climbing these past few days to reach rank 1. He is the fastest nobler so far, taking more and more villages every day. He gained around 130k ODA these last days which shows that he sweat a bit to earn that spot. D z ii re quiting left him with some juicy barbarian villages so in a few days he will take top spot unless Ballerond(yeah me :p) does something about it. So far a solid player, yet he needs to test his skills into a big war to prove his rank.

3. Princess Sparkles. She is moving up and keeping a top spot in a regular basis. Turning away from KTHX did her no harm so far. She has a respected amount of ODA which has been not rising these past days. Maybe she is preparing for something? Who knows. Keeping the south post of RESIST she is a difficult player for those who seek to challenge her. However, fighting a dead and inactive KTHX does not prove she deserves all the kudos. We still have time to see if her skills are similar to her attitude and growth so far ;).

4. Invisible Ranger. Was a very fast nobler 1-2 weeks ago and climbed pretty fast the ranks. His small OD indicates that he did not put a great fight to acquire those villages, however his troops may be high so be careful ;) Small OD means huge amount of troops or pointwhoring. Who of those are true? His spread is quite nice and solid, keeping the north post of WC under his protection from any rim tribe other potential enemy. He has not written anything on the externals, whice is bad for his reputation. Top players need to speak their minds out!

5. William Barnett I. Keeping the 5th rank with BlackChaosBelow breathing heavily behind him, William is maybe the most active and aggressive player in KTHX. He is the last front, the last castle holding this tribe together. He has a respectful ODA and small ODD. Maybe RESIST are afraid of touching him yet? He decided not to quit and fall to inactivity, but stay there and fight. Located in the middle of everything, William's skill and strength will be tested if he wants to last through the end of uk9.

DeletedUser9701

Nice review Ballerond. Catching Offense in a village is always awesome for ODA and minimizes sweating ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Some "interesting" changes in the top 5...

1 The Clyde RESIST 243.008 51 4765
2 Princess.Sparkles RESIST 204.589 40 5115
3 Ballerond WC :) 191.141 34 5622
4 Invisible Ranger WC :) 140.186 30 4673
5 Trebor Mint WC :) 122.970 20 6149

If it was the war that had got me into the top 5 I'd be happy... but being a witness to what happened I can honestly say that I would of rather been rimmed in the war and B still be ranked 1 and William Barrett still be in the top 5...

DeletedUser9748

No big deal there...people decide to do stupid things, they get punished for that. I hope Clyde enjoys the first spot until I decide to return to my throne ;)

DeletedUser9701

Damn you go away for a weekend and everything turns upside down....

Wasn't how I was hoping to take rank 1 but guess thats the price You pay for the dirty little games you play.

DeletedUser

dirty little games! Hardly. What were you waiting for to take 1st place and how long do you think you will stay there?