Top 5 Players

DeletedUser

You want to say ME i havw no manners because im almost the only one who CAN discuss fair without insults

Yes if guys like you rate they would definately consist out of them

That was edited 'cause i reported you for insulting language. You said, 'Yes if idiots like you rate they would definetly consist out of them.'

You need to concentrate less on insulting players and attempting to troll.. You fail at both.

DeletedUser

You want to say ME i havw no manners because im almost the only one who CAN discuss fair without insults and are able to say the truth, but still rate fair for everybody?

I guess i have one of the best manners, trust me or not
You have absolutely no manners and nobody trusts you.

DeletedUser12407

I would say, and maybe hope, daser would trust me :d

If you would talk with me one time every man (not nicole) would trust me (if the one got a higher iq as 50)

Forums 80% troll and if i look on matt or other idiots know why.

Im also absoluetly sure bro hugz would trust and we play one round together.

I just got manners to people who deserved it, not nicole or camelman - both no high intelligence - for example where i insulted brett, daser, grimlock, or even noobs who are nice like rage(camelmans boy), etc? I just want to speak with non intelligent people or retards, if you dont like me/this decision you can ignore me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12407

Haha just saw my signature and you some say me i got no manners l0l

I already helped many people and gave tips :p

DeletedUser10769

some say me i got no manners l0l

In your defense you have not resulted to as many personal insults as LAVIII did in his tirade for example even though you could be considered to have been acting provocatively which caused that reaction. However he went too far. However you do use "retard" and "idiot" far too often for my liking.

You seem trustworthy enough though

DeletedUser

Solely because he doesn't understand the concept of a personal insult.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Think he misunderstood sometimes because his English is not 100%

The word retard is when it gets to offensive though

Last edited:

DeletedUser12407

I understand all words which i use and all is meant like i say it (sometimes also as troll)