Make a list and C&C

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1. A very specific unnamed premade ;)
2. Predator's Tribe
3. Mass Recruit
4. Penetrating.
5. Mass Recruit

Chess = garbage, intentionally left off.

DeletedUser

1) Mass recruiting premade
2) Mass recruiting premade
3) Mass recruiting premade
4) Mass recruiting premade
5) Predator's premade

DeletedUser

1. penetrating your frontlines
2. mass recruiting tribe
3. CHESS/theoneyoucantunderstand's tribe
4. (same as above, just the other one.
5. Mass recruiting tribe.

CHESS wont fail. I recon it will under-achieve in the first few weeks but as the world develops we will get into the swing of things and shine.

DeletedUser

3. CHESS/theoneyoucantunderstand's tribe

I'm sorry.

Seriously? :icon_neutral:

Its theoneyoucantstand first of all and if you really think a spam tribe can make it to the Top 5 this early you need to learn more about the game.

DeletedUser

Spam tribe?

I hadnt read up on my premades then.:icon_redface:

We will see:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

100% my opinion!
5) Mass recruiting premade
2) Mass recruiting premade
3) Mass recruiting premade
4) Mass recruiting premade
1) Predator's premade

DeletedUser

/looks at lack of interesting premade tribes publicly listed..

1.) Some secret premade (hush hush)
2.) Mass recruiting tribe (will remind the forum viewers how 'leet' they are)
3.) Predator's premade / Penetrating (roughly the same points?)
5.) Active Spamming tribe (10 seconds of fame on the forums then out of sight)

DeletedUser

The Flying Nuns have got this world down easy....

Heres a video of our strategy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

roxbury.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm... Predator's tribe is getting lots of hype. What is all the hype about?

DeletedUser

id say lol its bad enuff to get a little hype but lots means people start dissing you when you dont meet there expectations o_O leave pred's tribe alone lol
but truthfully i expect to see them in the top 5 if all goes well but premades usually have to have a few changes ingame to last so i hope pred does well

DeletedUser

I expect this world to be VERY crowded with experience as it is a classic world. Whatever the "Unnamed" premade is, i am sure it has tons of l33ts.

DeletedUser2335

I see nothing special (really) in predator's premade. Why's it so hyped? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser1508

I see nothing special (really) in predator's premade. Why's it so hyped? :icon_confused:

Probably because it is one of the better premades. Please note that I am not saying it is brilliant (nor am I saying that it isn't) but it is one of the more promising announced premades.

People latch onto a tribe and promote it to 'hype' status. Once someone places a tribe in their list of 'top 5 tribes', other people are more likely to also do so, etc etc, giving an exponential rate of growth.

DeletedUser

My question is where its so hyped? :icon_confused:

Its not necessarily hyped but constantly talked about, hence the confusion. It would be a sure shame to see a tribe spoken of so much to fail. However, this happens all the time. Tribes get too much attention and because of this are pressured to do things beyond their capability and thus their downfall begins.

My question is, - Will Preds tribe be one of these tribes or not?

Either way, they probably will be top 5, purely because Pred has recruited himself 34 members already. I imagine the other 4 tribes in the top 5 will also have a high member count. Then as per usual the real tribes with smaller member counts will come through from "under the radar" and take the lead.

DeletedUser

I can assure you all, Darts will not be in the top 5 for a long time. Probably not even top 20 early on.

Our average points will have to do the talking.

DeletedUser

I feel that my tribe (preds) has the potential to go very far in this world. However, like every tribe were going to need a little luck and a lot of dedication from all of our members to succeed and reach the plateau most seem to expect us to be on.

DeletedUser

I feel that my tribe (preds) has the potential to go very far in this world. However, like every tribe were going to need a little luck and a lot of dedication from all of our members to succeed and reach the plateau most seem to expect us to be on.

You're gonna need a lot of luck , sweetie :icon_wink:

<3