Top 5 tribes in the first weeks.

DeletedUser

I see nothing special (really) in predator's premade. Why's it so hyped? :icon_confused:

Simple, name 4 other tribes that have been announced that have good players in it?
Then theirs the fact that pred's taking unknowns into the tribe along side some great players. Alias's or noobs? people wander and talk.
Then theirs a few people from .net thinking he's PP
In short its a good tribe with some well known players, and most other premades just havn't told anyone they will be playing so we are one of the only tribes who gets talked about. The more you talk about the one thing the better you make it sound.

Are we top 5 material? Wait till the world opens and see what happens, i think we will but it all depends on who else joins.

DeletedUser

1- MR's Cousin Tribe
2- MR
3- MR's Academy
4- MR's Sister Tribe
5- MR's Grandparent tribe

no Explanation needed :|

DeletedUser

Hmm....

1. Predators premade
2. Mass recruit tribe
3. Mass recruit tribe
4. Darts
5. Unknown premade

DeletedUser4

[tt]lets play nice guys i want to go to bed, some of us have a new yummy world to open in a few hours time :) [/tt]

DeletedUser

1. Preds premade
2. Someone else
3. Someone else
4. Someone else
5. Someone else

I can see teh futur!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1. Preds premade
2. Someone else
3. Someone else
4. Someone else
5. Someone else

I can see teh futur!

No you can't. They will not be rank 1 for any substantial period of time. This is a guarantee.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And how do you know? You can't see the future I guess...

More than 90% of the time I can look at a world's tribes and decide who will be rank 1 in 3 months on day 1 and be right. Simply put, they are not the tribe I'd pick, and this is a case where I am even more certain than usual. Do I think they will do terribly? Not really, but there are better tribes joining, period.

DeletedUser

As will all the other tribes vying for top spot :icon_wink:

<3

Luck as a factor in TW can quite easily be disregarded. Many of the most sucessfull people in the game had the worst luck imaginable. Its not enough of a speed bump (in my personal experience) to slow good players down.

If luck is a game changing factor for you, you need to improve.

DeletedUser

Luck as a factor in TW can quite easily be disregarded. Many of the most sucessfull people in the game had the worst luck imaginable. Its not enough of a speed bump (in my personal experience) to slow good players down.

If luck is a game changing factor for you, you need to improve.

luck may not be but time is for 90% of players although for most its only the diff between ok an good not godd and excelent

DeletedUser4147

Well seeming as it says first weeks.

I'm guessing 2 good premades & 3 mass-recruits... order uknown

DeletedUser

i think ....

1. preds premade
2. some mass recruiters
3. some noobs
4. premade
5. premade

DeletedUser

luck may not be but time is for 90% of players although for most its only the diff between ok an good not godd and excelent

Luck can make someone be #3 instead of #1, or #20 instead of #15.... but the rank does not determine how dangerous the player is, and the danger factor is the same no matter if the player is a few villages forward or behind.