Top 5 .uk speed round players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

When was the last time they played? Miggy has played 1 or 2 rounds, grant is the same basically. Vendetta hasn't played in ages... Shak, you aren't that good mate... Didn't see you in the New Year round.. Oh wait I did. I even rimmed you :O

Frank Shakeel is a good player. Just because you rimmed him once doesn't mean your better :icon_confused:

Triarii2D

Reaction score
i own you all, and don't see my name :$

Err, i played italian speed(User=fat.boy.slim) for 4 hours out of 6(co-ing with james, but neither of us could play last hour and a half) and we finished 1st, by 6K, so its not exactly a huge test, as i wouldn't consider myself in the top 20 uk speed players(but i dont like the style, cause i can only play shorter ones, so i end up playing 1 a month maybe) but uk speeds have more skill than like italian ones, where 10 year olds seem to make up a lot of the playerbase

and in that round you got cleared at 2.5K i think shak :p

DeletedUser

Well noobs xD You rimmed me NOT, becouse Shak self was playing -.- I'm kirac co player of him xD
Shak is very noob aco**** :D Some james played the round 150 He has got in 1 h 20 lc, i go playin i make in 10 min 200 lC ><

And, try to rim me again if i play :D I snipe your 150 ms noob :D

yeah, miggy don't play anymore xD and vendetta olsow not xD

I'm just the king of the game xD 0o

DeletedUser

Well noobs xD You rimmed me NOT, becouse Shak self was playing -.- I'm kirac co player of him xD
Shak is very noob aco**** :D Some james played the round 150 He has got in 1 h 20 lc, i go playin i make in 10 min 200 lC ><

Your the noob Kirac you're a Cheating biatch like the rest of miggy's clan. Get off this sever you immgrant :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Err, i played italian speed(User=fat.boy.slim) for 4 hours out of 6(co-ing with james, but neither of us could play last hour and a half) and we finished 1st, by 6K, so its not exactly a huge test, as i wouldn't consider myself in the top 20 uk speed players(but i dont like the style, cause i can only play shorter ones, so i end up playing 1 a month maybe) but uk speeds have more skill than like italian ones, where 10 year olds seem to make up a lot of the playerbase

and in that round you got cleared at 2.5K i think shak :p

:icon_cool: Owned much?

DeletedUser3312

We lose lionheart, and get someone worse who iz mor anoyying.

Though, I think you're saying that Forget About Me? Didn't rim you. It did. It was fairly easy in-fact. Both your villages were offensive, and both were pwned.
- You never sniped a 150ms second train.
- You certainly never sniped any of mine.
- Your villages were rimmed through one simple noble train.
- Knowing your doom you suicided into one of our defense vills at random.

You've shown no skill whatsoever.

Come back when you've actually beaten a member of SLAP! and have the proof :)
As for the moment, I don't consider you to be much... well, of anything.

DeletedUser7179

Matty u have never rimmed me neither have your two little tag alongs! Never will do either!

DeletedUser7179

Well Exceptionalperformance and death lurks! You to an extent as well underwater! Anyway Doubt I will be playing this long round... too long for me!

DeletedUser

coolstory.gif

DeletedUser

We lose lionheart, and get someone worse who iz mor anoyying.

Though, I think you're saying that Forget About Me? Didn't rim you. It did. It was fairly easy in-fact. Both your villages were offensive, and both were pwned.
- You never sniped a 150ms second train.
- You certainly never sniped any of mine.
- Your villages were rimmed through one simple noble train.
- Knowing your doom you suicided into one of our defense vills at random.

You've shown no skill whatsoever.

Come back when you've actually beaten a member of SLAP! and have the proof :)
As for the moment, I don't consider you to be much... well, of anything.
You are just some noob who think who is pro :D
^^
You just fail becouse you not have a life xD
I snipe your 150 MS,
I snipe your 10 MS 0o
I rim you 20 villiges in 1 sec :) Not belive ?! I have print screen on someone on Speed .NL 400X 17 Trains 650 ms :)
It was not my villige, shak suckt i played 1 round and that i won :D
.uk is just low speed, go and search a life ;d

sorry for bad english guyzz ;d see you back when miggy can play again xD I'll come and own you all :d

Your the noob Kirac you're a Cheating biatch like the rest of miggy's clan. Get off this sever you immgrant :icon_evil:
Noob xD I don't go back to my country i live in belgium, i born in belgium sow .. XD ;d
Me noob Me cheating, you are just noob xD oh spider man xD i owned you xD ;d i know i know .. the frustration xD ;d;d

Btw, you know how to make lc? ! xD

Well, it's just simpel

.uk had the worst niveau of all Speed servers ;d

Sorry bad english :( I have 5/10 on marks :D Bye bye noobs xD

Only pro on .uk is Miggy and me lol :d

EDIT; I won a little 150 speed? Are mostly top 3
And you ? :D spiderpig? :d

But realy, a lot of speed where are little barbarian villiges :D You can not farm >< Brb x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are just some noob who think who is pro :D
^^
You just fail becouse you not have a life xD
I snipe your 150 MS,
I snipe your 10 MS 0o
I rim you 20 villiges in 1 sec :) Not belive ?! I have print screen on someone on Speed .NL 400X 17 Trains 650 ms :)
It was not my villige, shak suckt i played 1 round and that i won :D
.uk is just low speed, go and search a life ;d

sorry for bad english guyzz ;d see you back when miggy can play again xD I'll come and own you all :d

Noob xD I don't go back to my country i live in belgium, i born in belgium sow .. XD ;d
Me noob Me cheating, you are just noob xD oh spider man xD i owned you xD ;d i know i know .. the frustration xD ;d;d

Btw, you know how to make lc? ! xD

Well, it's just simpel

.uk had the worst niveau of all Speed servers ;d

Sorry bad english :( I have 5/10 on marks :D Bye bye noobs xD

Only pro on .uk is Miggy and me lol :d

EDIT; I won a little 150 speed? Are mostly top 3
And you ? :D spiderpig? :d

But realy, a lot of speed where are little barbarian villiges :D You can not farm >< Brb x

Have you even played .uk, because I really haven't paid any attention to you if you have... And by the sounds of it, you're not as good as you claim.

DeletedUser

Didn't you hear?

I have print screen on someone on Speed .NL 400X 17 Trains 650 ms :)

Not like that could be photoshopped :icon_rolleyes:
Not exactly an achivement anyway... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Didn't you hear?

Not like that could be photoshopped :icon_rolleyes:
Not exactly an achivement anyway... :icon_confused:
LOl :D You funny yeah sure photoshop :D :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Yes, i don't play on .uk :) Just played few times ..

I play more on .net, .nl, .ro, .De ;)

.net played sometimes with adrian, kala, and mario :D won 20
.nl i just play with my friend :D Won 20
.ro I play with kala ^^ xD 30 speeds won :) won 40
.de I play kala and some nerd of .de :D 10/15 won :d
.br play with junim won 20/30 :d
Uk i won 2 xD (played 4 )

xD care what you think about me xD but you are all stupid D
oh i p^layed high performance with miggy to xD :d he need give me 600 pa on .net -.-

DeletedUser

LOl :D You funny yeah sure photoshop :D :icon_eek::icon_eek:

Yes, i don't play on .uk :) Just played few times ..

I play more on .net, .nl, .ro, .De ;)

.net played sometimes with adrian, kala, and mario :D won 20
.nl i just play with my friend :D Won 20
.ro I play with kala ^^ xD 30 speeds won :) won 40
.de I play kala and some nerd of .de :D 10/15 won :d
.br play with junim won 20/30 :d

xD care what you think about me xD but you are all stupid D
oh i p^layed high performance with miggy to xD :d he need give me 600 pa on .net -.-

So sorry for being so stupid, your intelligence is just too much to take..
Skype-emoticons-38-thinking.gif

What account do you play under? Kirac or something else?

DeletedUser

You only won 2 out of 4 on .uk? According to you its the easiest one, so if you're failing at even that, you can't be very good.:lol:

Not only that, but the only time you've played that actually had any skillful players in, you got rimmed by Mattyflan, so you're not really making a good argument here...

If you really could snipe 150ms trains, then why didn't you?

DeletedUser

Inappropriate post removed

1. Please don't swear, it's slightly worrying that someone who obviously doesn't know english very well, can still use bad language such as that.
2. James? I haven't said anything about James. :icon_confused:
3. You said you played 4 rounds, and winning only two of those is extremely pathetic for someone who thinks they're the best on this server... :icon_neutral:
4. Those servers don't matter in the least here, this is .uk, not any of those ones. I have won plenty of rounds here, any one's where i play seriously, i'll certainly win more than 50% of, unlike you, and i'm definitely not the best here.

All you have done so far on .uk is this:
Won two rounds out of 4, againest noobs.
Got rimmed by Mattyflan.
Lost a round to a load of noobs.

And you think you're a pro? The best here? Get real. :lol:

DeletedUser

This is what you wrote. This states that you have PLAYED 4 and won 2. Don't post vulgar language because of your own mistakes dude.

If you're talking about me, I don't play .net much..

ExceptionalPerformance also stated that MATTYFLAN rimmed you, NOT JAMES. He did not write James AT ALL in his post, I don't know where you got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.