Tribal discussions

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser13101

Ive played actively into late game once, classic 3. I rimmed every rank 2 not in my tribe and was double rank 2 from about 300k till ye worlds end.

i should probably have a shrine dedicated to tbh

You lost to .uk pro on at the start of w17 :lol:.

DeletedUser13101

Think you mean our tribes rimmed him

This is how it went: .uk pro and CF's tribe have a big war and CF vanishes after his tribe falls apart, then 4Awee turn up and smash everyone to bits :icon_cool:

DeletedUser12564

This is how it went: .uk pro and CF's tribe have a big war and CF vanishes after his tribe falls apart, then 4Awee turn up and smash everyone to bits :icon_cool:
yes but more so 4A WEE stay under the radar with an alliance with Sup? then just pop up after the apocalypse when the world is in shreds and take the win

DeletedUser

CF is da worst playa evar yh always has always will be he sux

DeletedUser13101

Under the radar you say... :lol: you know nothing.

Agreed :icon_rolleyes:. @CF: Sup? were weak. Had a bunch of noobs at the top. Your best player was mahooah and galaction who quickly joined 4Awee.

DeletedUser6695

Agreed :icon_rolleyes:. @CF: Sup? were weak. Had a bunch of noobs at the top. Your best player was mahooah and galaction who quickly joined 4Awee.

Sup? Was the best tribe on uk17. I'll fill you in because your ignorance is annoying. I quit uk17 as uk18 started, mahooha and glac were so clueless during a start up discussion that I invited wardy to troll them as only wardy can. They then left, I literally couldn't have been less bothered.

DeletedUser13101

Ahahahahahaha, the best tribe? Might I remind you who reached 100 villages first... I think it was .uk pro :icon_cool:.

DeletedUser6695

Ahahahahahaha, the best tribe? Might I remind you who reached 100 villages first... I think it was .uk pro :icon_cool:.

100 villages:

1st -Cinnemon village​

2nd -0210​

3rd - Mahooha

There is a trend there...All 3 members were in Sup? at the time :icon_wink:

DeletedUser13101

All noobs though - Even the noob volkan is better than those noobs :lol:

DeletedUser12823

Hahaha

Masimus yesterday at 23:56Thanks Quote

I have just been scouted by The Lonely Island from the small tribe, SLAP!. I moved all my troops to officerbarbrady's village as a precaution.

Report -
http://uk21.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/e2ba60dba7f264dbdd7442f5b94c9c32

I believe it was just the achievement they were after and that is understandable. But when I questioned them about it they seemed a little bit mental and will not defend their actions.

I come to the war room about this because this is a potential threat and an act of war.

What actions should we take? What actions should I take?

phone.png
officerbarbrady today at 00:04Thanks Quote

I'm scouting him now and he's doing the same back, I'm gunna launch some attacks on him but need to cordite it with someone else to make sure I can wipe him out

Masimus today at 00:10Thanks Quote

He tells me he's a speed player, some how he's trying to frighten me off or something.

He says he is a speed player and will 'backtime' attacks and wipe us out, mostly referring to officerbarbrady and I.

He sends me this link, I presume it is his game stats as a show of force;
http://uk.twtotal.net/ladder/profile.php?userid=10770]rawwwr. speed stats
Edited by Masimus today at 00:10

phone.png
officerbarbrady today at 00:18Thanks Quote

It didn't show as any troops when I scouted him

Masimus today at 00:21Thanks Quote

He moved his troops as we did when he scouted us. He is telling me everything that is going on and seems to relish taunting me.