Tribal discussions

• Thread starter DeletedUser8687
  • Start date

DeletedUser13390

ummm, may as well give a post on the top 5 tribes at the moment since the world has began to settle.

hopefully a few more of you invisible readers will begin to make some posts and aren't scared off by the usual presences!

okay here we go.

1. Ted - 2.297.524 total points. formerly known as Europe before taking in the better members of GHB and Xct. Clearly have some quality players within their ranks and are in this for the long haul although past week or so since this intake they have been kicking the lowest pointed players out and taking in higher pointed players. (from what i can see) getting rid of dead weight and bringing fresh blood in or is it points they fancy? ;)

2. IBF - 1.253.873 total points. cant comment as may be a biased approach.

3. H D - 1.122.898 total points. from outside view look to be doing ok apart from their slow war with the *gits* family and being surrounded all sides by the cats family. i hear this tribe comes and goes on every world. i dont give them too long of a survival life span. sorry guys.

4. RTN - 1.096.422 total points. recently lost their largest member to the recruitment process of Ted or just ran away scared that Ted was pushing east. the only thing that can stop Ted from taking control of k45 but can they do it? from what i can see they are spread not too bad but its going to take more then a few stacks to stop the likes of Ted.

5. ~RP~ - 1.058.764 total points. another tribe that is on the door step of the big bad bear Ted. wonder how these will cope in the near future. RTN & ~RP~ possibly have enough power combined to stop Ted in their tracks? it will be interesting how the core of this world pans out as from what i can see too many tribes sharing continents