Tribal Hugging Over - Pest v Hybrid

DeletedUser7369

Nope, they're just an insignificant little tribe with nowhere to expand, hanging on in the world by the grace of their parent tribe.

Hybrid now have three Ks in which to mass recruit and barb-noble.

hanging on in the world? er we decided to remain a one k tribe. as a result we are looking at k45 and we are growing there while you shrink there. yes you are a 3 k tribe but will be a 2 k tribe in due course and then i am sure someone will take your other k's too. Not that impressive to have 3 k's when each one is a different batch of players.

DeletedUser7369

congratulations on your achievement.

well when you can own that k you may as well. no point hedging your bets and hoping one of the three k's you recruit in is full of even bigger noobs.....oh hang on that kinda worked for you guys. so well done that must be like finding a needle in a haystack.

DeletedUser7369

own the K?

1 BattleAxe Bi! 416.030 42 78 2 dunkiedunk Urban 403.430 44 45 3 mark21lancs Bi! 393.023 46 54 4 mrlucaboy =FATE= 327.565 35 49 5 Shamomatic Bi! 299.002 38 45 6 Lord S Samuel O.O 283.921 34 34 7 Smile? Bi! 245.538 27 105 8 Lindeking HYBRID 245.090 27 70 9 jpmullane +PEST- 234.146 26 26 10 Irev-Bubbles +PEST- 210.623 25 26

1 +PEST- 2,81 Mio. 337 2 HYBRID 2,39 Mio. 313 3 O.O 2,04 Mio. 301 4 Bi! 1,59 Mio. 182

I dont follow you? you show the stats that show we are number 1 tribe in the K now having knocked Hybrid from their perch. Clearly shows we can own the K. I didnt claim we own the K. I stated we can own the K.

DeletedUser

Is there one actual way Hybrid can show they are doing well against us? Other than to say things like...

"We are still growing in other continents" or "We have a high OD"...

If you guys are doing so well, why are your members retreating to the edge of the continent?
Seen quite a few players taking safe villages out of the battle. Scared much? :icon_twisted:

Oh and onetruth, Jp just beat you... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I dont follow you? you show the stats that show we are number 1 tribe in the K now having knocked Hybrid from their perch. Clearly shows we can own the K. I didnt claim we own the K. I stated we can own the K.
The stats show you have about 20% of the K, and your top player is only 9th there. If you can own it, how come you don't? You choose not to?

DeletedUser

Is there one actual way Hybrid can show they are doing well against us? Other than to say things like...

"We are still growing in other continents" or "We have a high OD"...

If you guys are doing so well, why are your members retreating to the edge of the continent?
Seen quite a few players taking safe villages out of the battle. Scared much? :icon_twisted:
PEST's reason for existing seems to be to push Hybrid out of K45. This seems to be the only goal, it is all they want to talk about. And indeed, through decent co-ordination and good team-play they have, over the weeks since their declaration, gained villages. The fact that every other tribe around them is growing far faster doesn't matter - "death to the barb-munchers" is the mantra they are happy to decline under. Every nuke hurts Hybrid, and that's what is important.

Hybrid, though populated by players of a more modest size, have not been so narrow minded. K45 is going to be very difficult to consolidate. When PEST are no more, there are still Bi and O.O to contend with. Hybrid may triumph there, or any one of the others may. That is, however, a long way off. The leadership is not stupid: instead of throwing every nuke at PEST, they have moved north: K35 has been tamed, K36 is well on the way. To the east there is plenty of opportunity in K46 to meet Urban away from the central areas. To the west K34 is now easily accessible.

Hybrid has lots of territory, and opportunities in every direction. PEST is squashed in to 1/5th of an over-populated farmless pit of a K, with nowhere to else to expand. But with their "Hybrid is all that matters" mentality, taking a few Hybrid villages a week is enough to constitute success.

Oh and onetruth, Jp just beat you... :icon_redface:
My dad's bigger than your dad.

DeletedUser

PEST's reason for existing seems to be to push Hybrid out of K45. This seems to be the only goal, it is all they want to talk about. And indeed, through decent co-ordination and good team-play they have, over the weeks since their declaration, gained villages. The fact that every other tribe around them is growing far faster doesn't matter - "death to the barb-munchers" is the mantra they are happy to decline under. Every nuke hurts Hybrid, and that's what is important.

Hybrid, though populated by players of a more modest size, have not been so narrow minded. K45 is going to be very difficult to consolidate. When PEST are no more, there are still Bi and O.O to contend with. Hybrid may triumph there, or any one of the others may. That is, however, a long way off. The leadership is not stupid: instead of throwing every nuke at PEST, they have moved north: K35 has been tamed, K36 is well on the way. To the east there is plenty of opportunity in K46 to meet Urban away from the central areas. To the west K34 is now easily accessible.

Hybrid has lots of territory, and opportunities in every direction. PEST is squashed in to 1/5th of an over-populated farmless pit of a K, with nowhere to else to expand. But with their "Hybrid is all that matters" mentality, taking a few Hybrid villages a week is enough to constitute success.

My dad's bigger than your dad.

However, +PEST- are not defeatable, whereas HYBRID are. In a battle, its basically HYBRID retreating and seizing what land they retreat to, while +PEST- slowly but surely secure their area (K45).

DeletedUser7369

Exactly what i was going to say ade. Hybrid may be growing more quickly but that is purely due to mass recruitment in other k's to replace the members we make give up. eventually we will be taking their villages quicker than they can take barbs and build them up for us. maybe then we will look elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However, +PEST- are not defeatable, whereas HYBRID are. In a battle, its basically HYBRID retreating and seizing what land they retreat to, while +PEST- slowly but surely secure their area (K45).

Hmm, +PEST- are not defeatable, what a ridiculous statement

DeletedUser3953

Saying +pest- are not defeatable, made me laugh. I would guess the stats are slightly in their favor, but the way they are talking is that they are steamrolling us at hybrid, but it doesn't seem so. Pick up a village here, a village there, like all wars. This is really an uneventful war on an uneventful world, to be honest.

DeletedUser

Hmm, +PEST- are not defeatable, what a ridiculous statement

Saying +pest- are not defeatable, made me laugh. I would guess the stats are slightly in their favor, but the way they are talking is that they are steamrolling us at hybrid, but it doesn't seem so. Pick up a village here, a village there, like all wars. This is really an uneventful war on an uneventful world, to be honest.

Lol, if HYBRID started murdering PEST (which I don't think is within their capabilities), then you can be sure that the weight of Bi! will not hesitate to tip the scales back in +PEST-'s favour. We are loyal allies to +PEST- and we will not stand and allow them to be defeated. We do not involve ourselves because honour demands we leave other people to their wars.

Therefore, you may fight as hard as you please, but perhaps it may be better for you to retreat from K45, to face +PEST- and cause them trouble would give reason for Bi! to stir.

DeletedUser3953

Lol, if HYBRID started murdering PEST (which I don't think is within their capabilities), then you can be sure that the weight of Bi! will not hesitate to tip the scales back in +PEST-'s favour. We are loyal allies to +PEST- and we will not stand and allow them to be defeated. We do not involve ourselves because honour demands we leave other people to their wars.

Therefore, you may fight as hard as you please, but perhaps it may be better for you to retreat from K45, to face +PEST- and cause them trouble would give reason for Bi! to stir.

Do you really think Bi! instills fear in people, honestly? And let's be hoest, it isn't like you guys are not helping them anyway, every pest village I have taken had Bi! incoming support.

DeletedUser7369

Do you really think Bi! instills fear in people, honestly? And let's be hoest, it isn't like you guys are not helping them anyway, every pest village I have taken had Bi! incoming support.

how many is that? I reckon its probably a high % of the total number that hybrid have captured because as a rule most of your members just tend to throw nukes and nobles at us, that we kill, then let us take a few villages, before they then let us kill their offense again and then let us take a few more villages.

I will agree its a pretty boring war of attrition but the stats clearly show our execution of it from a position of weakness at the start of the war (a distant 2nd in the k to hybrid) has been superior as we have almost completely reversed the tables. in time we may have to look for other targets but for now our members have enough villages to take from hybrid (with minimal losses) that we dont need to. Yes other tribes are growing quicker. With 3 times as many members they are bound to. The fact is that as long as our members are growing despite fighting a top tribe (yes i admit hybrid are a top tribe) I am confident that we will prosper. If we do suddenly find growth more difficult and, unlikely though this is, hybrid start taking villages on a regular basis, we will call on our allies for help safe in the knowledge they will provide it.

Bi may not strike fear just by shaking their spears at you but should they suddenly decide to focus their troops on you i can see the war ending fairly quickly. Out of respect to our members they are simply providing some defensive support for now as they respect out need for growth and do not want to cause friction by stealing the villages we are targeting. Another reason why we are grateful to have them as our allies.

DeletedUser

Arrogance and boldness are virtues in certain situations; it is not wise to challenge the might of the best tribe on UK4 when you struggle against a tribe far smaller than you. You know full well the reputation Bi! had and still has to an extent; it would be unwise to underestimate. We certainly don't underestimate certain tribes, but that is neither here nor there.

As for support, I don't recall supporting +PEST- much; we have our own wars to contend with.

DeletedUser

Arrogance and boldness are virtues in certain situations; it is not wise to challenge the might of the best tribe on UK4 when you struggle against a tribe far smaller than you. You know full well the reputation Bi! had and still has to an extent; it would be unwise to underestimate. We certainly don't underestimate certain tribes, but that is neither here nor there.

As for support, I don't recall supporting +PEST- much; we have our own wars to contend with.

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 23
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 201,687
Difference: 201,687

chart

Hybrid are challenging the might of =FATE=?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Bi!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Vital
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 3
Difference: 20

chart

Try again. The only reason FATE had it so easy is cause they are not near enough to the majority of Bi! members, targetting one isolated player in an OP with six army camps is just overkill to the extreme. And bear in mind :

[6:11:20 PM] Adellion: Yeah i would rather lose in the stats
[6:11:24 PM] Adellion: then dismiss Pat
[6:11:37 PM] Adellion: Cause he's so noob that it makes us all look better

It is clear that when =FATE= meet the full wrath of Bi!, the conquers will not be so in their favour. As Vital have demonstrated amicably.

I'm going off-topic. This is +PEST- vs HYBRID.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

full wrath of bi!, we heard that story already make a new one, back on topic it is pretty obvious to anyone with an objective eye that hybrid are the losers in this conflict.
just my very humble opinion